+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 562 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Keon Lattimore! Sweet!!!!! I was thinking about Chas Dodd, the Fresh QB for RUT who was insane last night, and the fact he was handing Off To Lattimore as his RB, could u imagine that HS team????lol

Micahel Floyd just isnt human! I'm telling you guys... This is the yr to move down in the Draft! With the Talent at WR and QB, we simply have to take advantage of that... Micahel Floyd is so freaking strong, it seems like a Gurantee when u got him 1on1 with the Fade inside the the 10 yrd line... I love that kid, best WR in the country in my opinion...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]i tell ya what.. As good as Bama's D did against florida, i've seen some iffy play from them as a Unit often this season... I'm loving watching Scarolina drive down on them in there first drive... Alshon Jeffery is a Insane WR!
    [/quote] Right on Que, Jeffrey scores 26yrd TD! 14-3 S.Carolina! Like i said, i'm not as impressed with Bama's D as others are, and Dontae Hightower may be the Most Overhyped Player in Football...

theres 2 many games on . i like watching NC im just watching them on D. I got Cal and UCLA on right now as well

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]theres 2 many games on . i like watching NC im just watching them on D. I got Cal and UCLA on right now as well[/quote] hows Ayers Doing? I forgot that games on, there is way to much going on!!!!lol A sleeper RB for ya Redeye, Bilal Powell of Louisville.. Great Size, and is having a Monster Season, all though he is 25yrs old, but could probably be had Very Late....

Wow where is Alabama today

Bruce Carter is really good and its things that dont jump out on stat sheets. NC has no fear in sending him out into the slot on WR's . He handles WR's like a safety. He is going to provide whatever NFL team he goes 2 such much flexibility in there defenses. I guess Sturdivant is out again as Ive seen a lot of Zach Brown

Another SLeeper is a positon we need depth at, Harrison Smith Safety ND... Hes got great Length, and always seems to be in the right place at the right time... He would be a great asset on ST's as well..

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Bruce Carter is really good and its things that dont jump out on stat sheets. NC has no fear in sending him out into the slot on WR's . He handles WR's like a safety. He is going to provide whatever NFL team he goes 2 such much flexibility in there defenses. I guess Sturdivant is out again as Ive seen a lot of Zach Brown[/quote] i'm totally not impressed with NC.. I just watched this Clemson team look like Trash against Miami, and have no chance... I seen UNC twice now, other time against Rutgers, and both times, there defense looked anything but Dominant... Good yes, but Far from dominant... Carter is really good though...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]theres 2 many games on . i like watching NC im just watching them on D. I got Cal and UCLA on right now as well[/quote] hows Ayers Doing? I forgot that games on, there is way to much going on!!!!lol A sleeper RB for ya Redeye, Bilal Powell of Louisville.. Great Size, and is having a Monster Season, all though he is 25yrs old, but could probably be had Very Late....
    [/quote]

Its why Ive got the game on because U wont stop talking about him

+ Reply to Thread