+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 562 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125525 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]theres 2 many games on . i like watching NC im just watching them on D. I got Cal and UCLA on right now as well[/quote] hows Ayers Doing? I forgot that games on, there is way to much going on!!!!lol A sleeper RB for ya Redeye, Bilal Powell of Louisville.. Great Size, and is having a Monster Season, all though he is 25yrs old, but could probably be had Very Late....
    [/quote]

Its why Ive got the game on because U wont stop talking about him

[/quote] sweet.. Hows he doing?
    [/quote]

Probably having his worst game this season.He moves around real well though theres a lot to like. UCLA is getting there butts kicked

[/quote] Ya, quickly checked his stats, and i see he hasen't done much, but the kid can flat out play.. Hes made some sort of Impact Play every game of the yr, and more importantly, he plays off blocks very well, and obviously covers better then most SLB's i'd seen in sometime, and has great hands... Hes really really well rounded...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Quinton Coples is really looking good against Clemson. I think he should stay in school and come out in 2012. There are to many defensive ends to compete with in this class.

Anyone have an opinion Robert Quinn and how is draft stock will be affected. I still see mocks having him a Top 5 pick. I love Quinn but with whats going on Im not sure he gets picked that high.U think theres any chance the Giants could steal him or Austin for that matter in the 2nd -3rd round or am I living in OZ thinking they could be on the board

[/quote] i think austin may drop to round 2 or so, but for some reason, all i have is guys like Kentwan Balmer and Ryan Sims in my mind with him... I know hes a totally diffrent player, but man, the Dt's from UNC seem to be snake bit going pro lately... I really haven't followed Quinn as much, and haven't seen many plays from him either, to comment on him....
    [/quote]

NC has prodeuced some solid pass rushers Peppers ,Taylor these ends NC has are really good all of them. This teamis so depleted in the secondary they really dont have a chance

[/quote] ya, i know they've had a couple sick players, but lately they seem to have fizzled at the DT positon.. Its definetly unfair to put Austin in that group though, especially after how hard i defended people who were bringing up Texas DB's from Prior Past when i was gassing Earl Thomas last yr...

wow, Stephen Garcia's 9-9 3tds in first half...

Man its so obvious Davis is running a dirty program. How does he keep pulling these D-lineman. With the suspended guys he has 4 draftable defensive ends.All of them with the bodies U want long arms,tall, greatspeed.How much is he paying these guys lol

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Quinton Coples is really looking good against Clemson. I think he should stay in school and come out in 2012. There are to many defensive ends to compete with in this class.

Anyone have an opinion Robert Quinn and how is draft stock will be affected. I still see mocks having him a Top 5 pick. I love Quinn but with whats going on Im not sure he gets picked that high.U think theres any chance the Giants could steal him or Austin for that matter in the 2nd -3rd round or am I living in OZ thinking they could be on the board

[/quote] i think austin may drop to round 2 or so, but for some reason, all i have is guys like Kentwan Balmer and Ryan Sims in my mind with him... I know hes a totally diffrent player, but man, the Dt's from UNC seem to be snake bit going pro lately... I really haven't followed Quinn as much, and haven't seen many plays from him either, to comment on him....
    [/quote]

NC has prodeuced some solid pass rushers Peppers ,Taylor these ends NC has are really good all of them. This teamis so depleted in the secondary they really dont have a chance

[/quote] ya, i know they've had a couple sick players, but lately they seem to have fizzled at the DT positon.. Its definetly unfair to put Austin in that group though, especially after how hard i defended people who were bringing up Texas DB's from Prior Past when i was gassing Earl Thomas last yr...
    [/quote]

I was talking about Quinn.Austin is an underachiever I would only want him if we were getting him in the 3rd round or so

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man its so obvious Davis is running a dirty program. How does he keep pulling these D-lineman. With the suspended guys he has 4 draftable defensive ends.All of them with the bodies U want long arms,tall, greatspeed.How much is he paying these guys lol[/quote] lol.

Man, i got a Sleeper Kicker for ya... David RUffer of ND... Kids hit 15straight, and just nailed a 50yrder to keep that streak going, and breaking ND record for Most Kicks straight without a miss, and he did it with a 50yrder, showing much poise... I like him as a Kicker to possibly replace the erratic tynes down the road...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was talking about Quinn.Austin is an underachiever I would only want him if we were getting him in the 3rd round or so

[/quote] Oh, u asked if there was any chance the giants could steal Quinn or Austin in 2nd or 3rd..

Denard Robinson looks mighty human against Michigan St today.....

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man its so obvious Davis is running a dirty program. How does he keep pulling these D-lineman. With the suspended guys he has 4 draftable defensive ends.All of them with the bodies U want long arms,tall, greatspeed.How much is he paying these guys lol[/quote] lol.

Man, i got a Sleeper Kicker for ya... David RUffer of ND... Kids hit 15straight, and just nailed a 50yrder to keep that streak going, and breaking ND record for Most Kicks straight without a miss, and he did it with a 50yrder, showing much poise... I like him as a Kicker to possibly replace the erratic tynes down the road...
    [/quote]

State is handling Denard Robinson

Dang, Da'quan Bowers is strong...

+ Reply to Thread