+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 562 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126526 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Oh My, Bruce Carter just saved a TD with a ST's tackle on a punt...

Forget Michigan Vs Ohio St.. I want Michigan St Vs Ohio st and i want it now!!!!!

man, Stephen garcia who was so good in First Half is killing S.Car in 2nd half.. A ill advised throw out of the back a the endzone for a Safety and then he just took a sack, that was embarresing, he could of escaped, and there was no one else swarming, and he just fell, what a wuss...

Bench Player

Wow South Carolina is destroying that bama Defense

[quote user="Super_Mario"]Wow South Carolina is destroying that bama Defense
    [/quote] If u watch Bama defense throughout this yr, u defeinetly see a Defense that is not even close to as good as last yrs.. Alot of the time, when they do succeed, they bend but don't break, and they also give up more points then u would think... I've seen alot of that D, and its quite Overrated...Looks like Rolando McClain meant alot more to that D then some expected.. Hightower is incredibly overrated... Penn St isn't that good, and got blown away by Illinois today and barley scored, and the only team they did good against Defensivley was Florida, whos not nearly as good as they were with Tebow... Its certainly a Good Defense, don't get me wrong, but they miss McClain like no ones bussiness...

wow, UNC's Defense is not nearly as good as advertised.. Clemson is Poo, and there always driving it seems like.. I watched this Clemson team against Miami, and they are bad, and theres no way they should be doing this to this vaunted Defense... Rutgers with a Dispicable Tom Savage managed to put up 14pts on em, and thats actually bad for that offense under savage, hes been beyond horrible... And yet another 3rd down conversion by Clemson, Unbelievable! Kyle Parker is a terrible QB too...

Bench Player

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Super_Mario"]Wow South Carolina is destroying that bama Defense
    [/quote] If u watch Bama defense throughout this yr, u defeinetly see a Defense that is not even close to as good as last yrs.. Alot of the time, when they do succeed, they bend but don't break, and they also give up more points then u would think... I've seen alot of that D, and its quite Overrated...Looks like Rolando McClain meant alot more to that D then some expected.. Hightower is incredibly overrated... Penn St isn't that good, and got blown away by Illinois today and barley scored, and the only team they did good against Defensivley was Florida, whos not nearly as good as they were with Tebow... Its certainly a Good Defense, don't get me wrong, but they miss McClain like no ones bussiness...
    [/quote]
    Hightowers looks Big and slow..ILB Greg Jones looks very good for Michigan State today..He has been all over the field and had helped shut down "shoelace"

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Super_Mario"]Wow South Carolina is destroying that bama Defense
    [/quote]They lost 9 starters

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Super_Mario"]Wow South Carolina is destroying that bama Defense
    [/quote]They lost 9 starters[/quote] oh definetly, but they also have Dre Kirkpatrick, Dont'a Hightower, Marcel Dareus, Mark Barron, they were still supposed to have the next set of guys to take over and continue the success.. McClain is a stud, and thats what there missing more then anything..

If UNC gives up anotehr 3rd down conversion to Clemson here, i'm gonna laugh...

+ Reply to Thread