+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 562 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135535 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

man girardi is pushing every button right its 4-0

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]man girardi is pushing every button right its 4-0[/quote] Go Bombers! Complete Domination by Philthy Phil Hughes!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]man girardi is pushing every button right its 4-0[/quote] Go Bombers! Complete Domination by Philthy Phil Hughes!
    [/quote]

Yeah I chose to watch the Yanks last night looks like I didnt miss much with Miami getting killed. One of my 2 favorite teams is still alive though. My dad went to Nebraska so there one of my 2 favs besides the U

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]man, i gotta say Redeye, your 2teams you boast about, UNC and Miami are very overrated in my opinion... I here ya on UNC and there academic issues, but still, they got players, and they aren't overly impressive, and same for Miami...
    [/quote]

Yeah Miami and Nebraska are my 2 favorite teams. I dont really boast about Miami. Im not crazy about them NFL talent wise. Brandon Harris ,Allen Bailey and Hankerson are nice players. NC I am guilty of boasting about because I see a lot of NFL talent on the roster.I like watching them because they have a ton of high ceiling players on defense.There team has been decimated in the secondary and D-line. What I have seen from the ACC "shouldreplace the C's with s" this year if they were at full roster strength I dont think a BCS bid would be out of reach. These are back ups u have to remember there playing with at 3 of the 4 D-line spots. Those 3 guys missing would all be NFL players and 2 of them are speculated as Top 10 picks so they are at a huge disadvantage. I will say this next year when people start talking about the 2012 draft dont be surprised when Quinton Coples and Donte Paige Moss are talked about as high draft picks. Say what U want about NC but they have a lot of players with raw talent. I wouldnt be surprised if they have some busts in the draft though. They havealot of high ceiling playersand somehave under achieved to a certain extent.

Don't have a source and can't confirm but heard Gators QB Jeff Brantley has four broken ribs and a broken bone in his throwing arm. I was just listening to the radio and they said he was done for the year.

Wathed a little of the first quarter of the Nevada game and moch wasn't overly impressive. Looked slow in his reaction time once he spotted the ball carrier. Gonna watch the rest of the game later. First good look at the pistol offense. I like it

[quote user="thegreatone"]Wathed a little of the first quarter of the Nevada game and moch wasn't overly impressive. Looked slow in his reaction time once he spotted the ball carrier. Gonna watch the rest of the game later. First good look at the pistol offense. I like it[/quote]

yeah what I have read they arent very impressed with his run defense. He seems like a 3-4 3rd down pass rusher.

Anyone think if Coughlin is still the coach next season and his ties to BC if Mark Herzlich has a better then normal shot at becoming a Giant. I would much rather have a guy like Travis Lewis or Sturdivant personally but if Herzlich drops some I wouldnt mind picking him in the right round.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="thegreatone"]Wathed a little of the first quarter of the Nevada game and moch wasn't overly impressive. Looked slow in his reaction time once he spotted the ball carrier. Gonna watch the rest of the game later. First good look at the pistol offense. I like it[/quote]

yeah what I have read they arent very impressed with his run defense. He seems like a 3-4 3rd down pass rusher.

[/quote]Yeah idk know if it was the scheme and he was asked to contain the edge cause if the pistol but one one play he beat the LT two times but didn't go toasted the qb. Has skills just RAW. If he went to a team like the steelers he might excell , shame.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Anyone *think if Coughlin is still the coach next season and his ties to BC if Mark* Herzlich has a better then normal shot at becoming a Giant. I would much rather have a guy like Travis Lewis or Sturdivant personally but if Herzlich drops some I wouldnt mind picking him in the right round.[/quote]How much do you think he can drop? Kinda a risky pick Idk then again so is Robert Quinn but I bet someone takes a chance

+ Reply to Thread