+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 562 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137537 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

I dont know why Austin even returned he seemed like the kind of player that would declare early I just always got that vibe from him

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I dont know why Austin even returned he seemed like the kind of player that would declare early I just always got that vibe from him[/quote]

Lol, he was getting paid while in college, why leave early.

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I dont know why Austin even returned he seemed like the kind of player that would declare early I just always got that vibe from him[/quote]

I think he is projected to go higher this year than last year.

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I dont know why Austin even returned he seemed like the kind of player that would declare early I just always got that vibe from him[/quote] I think he is projected to go higher this year than last year.[/quote]Does that make any sense when u really think about it lol

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I dont know why Austin even returned he seemed like the kind of player that would declare early I just always got that vibe from him[/quote] I think he is projected to go higher this year than last year.[/quote]Does that make any sense when u really think about it lol[/quote]

Yeah, its called money.

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I dont know why Austin even returned he seemed like the kind of player that would declare early I just always got that vibe from him[/quote] I think he is projected to go higher this year than last year.[/quote]Does that make any sense when u really think about it lol[/quote] Yeah, its called money.[/quote]Yeah it made sense had he played but he didnt even play a snap and theres a ton of 3 tech-5tech guys in this draft. I dont think he gets drafted nearly as high as people are projecting. He has had very little production in college now add in not playing andjust being dumb Ithink he goes exactly were he was projected last year 2nd or 3rd round

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I dont know why Austin even returned he seemed like the kind of player that would declare early I just always got that vibe from him[/quote] I think he is projected to go higher this year than last year.[/quote]Does that make any sense when u really think about it lol[/quote] Yeah, its called money.[/quote]Yeah it made sense had he played but he didnt even play a snap and theres a ton of 3 tech-5tech guys in this draft.* I dont think he gets drafted nearly as high as people are projecting. He has had very little production in college now add in not playing and*just being dumb I*think he goes exactly were he was projected last year 2nd or 3rd round*[/quote]

Oh well sure, since the suspension things have changed for sure. However, had he not been suspended, along with half the team, he was projected as the 1st DT to go in the draft this year. Of course pre season projections can change a lot.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="4">Still have a lot of football to be played but I think Patrick Peterson fell out of the Heisman watch-Thoughts??[/quote]

IMO, he was never in the discussion. He just doesnt make enough plays on defense.[/quote]<font size="4">The rest of the CFB Nation begs to differ. Patrick Peterson has been on the Heisman watch since the start of the season. Do I think he'll win Heisman? No- Is he the best cornerback in the nation? Yes, hands down- And I'm not just saying that cuz he's from the state of Florida, I'm saying it because he's the truth. Peterson will make the trip to New York for the awards ceremony and might just walk away w/ the Thorpe and Nagurski award. He's a hell of a talent and LSU needs to utilize him in their offense.</font>
    </font>

A sleeper RB i mentioned a couple wk's back, just had the most sensational Run of the YR by far by a RB, bilal powell of LOUISVILL ran a 85 yr td run against CINCY that was sensational!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] A sleeper RB i mentioned a couple wk's back, just had the most sensational Run of the YR by far by a RB, bilal powell of LOUISVILL ran a 85 yr td run against CINCY that was sensational!
    [/quote] This Guy Bilal is amazing! Strong, Shifty, deceptive speed! Watch out for this kid!

+ Reply to Thread