+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140540 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Florida State is really not playing well at all. They're still on top and haven't allowed a TD, but something is wrong w/ Ponder. Not sure if it's his shoulder or what, but he is playing like garbage. I'm surprised the score is only 7-6. Boston College should be up by at least a TD or two.
    [/quote]

Ponder played awful. I know you like FSU but I have never been on the bandwagon that he is a first round pick

[/quote]Awful isn't even the word. Ponder should have been pulled after he threw the first 2 picks. And who ever said Christian Ponder was a 1st round pick?
    [/quote]Ive seen it on here , draft sites I just figured since U likedhim u were on that bandwagon[/quote]Well that's just foolish then. That would be like me saying I know you like Jacory Harris(Miami) but I have never been on the bandwagon that he is a first round pick. I don't think any poster much less myself has said Christian Ponder is a 1st round pick.
    [/quote]

Ive never mentioned Jacory as an NFL prospect U have mentioned Ponder on this very thread. I listed Luck,Locker, and Mallet and U added Ponder. Then on that FSU Miami thread .U had Ponder as the top prospect on the FSU side. Its not like I pulled it out of my ***

[/quote]lol- You're talking about the Florida State/Miami thread and I listed 5 players from each team to watch out for. There was nothing said that CP would ever be a 1st round draft pick. I think you're just pissed you made a prediction and statement on that thread that Miami was the better team and Miami would win. Well, we saw how that turned out.
    [/quote]

Actually I could really care less that Miami lost. I like Miami. There one of the few teams I like watchingbut if I dont watch them or they dont win whatever its not a big deal.I dont own Miami gear or anything.Your the only one that seems to actually care about the outcome of that game.

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Here is a question Better NFL potiental

Auburns Cameron Newton

VS

Ohio States Terrele Pryor

Newton reminds me some of Daunte Culpepper. I will go with Newton.

[/quote]Here is an answer - Neither- Both Newton & Pryor are great college QB's but Luck & Mallett are NFL type QB's.
    [/quote] watch newton throw the football, and tell me what u say... Hes got a rocket, accuracy, always a spiral, and hes got size to see over the defense.. Hes got Randall Cunningham written all over him, as far as a projection..

The most pathetic effort ever by the Cornhusker Dline today.. THey remind me of our Giants against Colts, just standing upright wrestling around not moving forward.. its dispicable...

Man, If Michigan could actually get some recruits on Defense..

OMG, michigan mite be the dumbest, joke of a team i've seen in my life.. THey suck, plain and simple... What a horrendus Fumble on a Drive trying to get it to 7.. A simple Tackle, and the kid just loses it..lol What a horrendus team...

Is anyone watching this effort of Neb Dline? I mean, there is no way that they should be able to get away with this effort.. Just horrible, and should never happen...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Florida State is really not playing well at all. They're still on top and haven't allowed a TD, but something is wrong w/ Ponder. Not sure if it's his shoulder or what, but he is playing like garbage. I'm surprised the score is only 7-6. Boston College should be up by at least a TD or two.
    [/quote]

Ponder played awful. I know you like FSU but I have never been on the bandwagon that he is a first round pick

[/quote]Awful isn't even the word. Ponder should have been pulled after he threw the first 2 picks. And who ever said Christian Ponder was a 1st round pick?
    [/quote]Ive seen it on here , draft sites I just figured since U likedhim u were on that bandwagon[/quote]Well that's just foolish then. That would be like me saying I know you like Jacory Harris(Miami) but I have never been on the bandwagon that he is a first round pick. I don't think any poster much less myself has said Christian Ponder is a 1st round pick.
    [/quote]

Ive never mentioned Jacory as an NFL prospect U have mentioned Ponder on this very thread. I listed Luck,Locker, and Mallet and U added Ponder. Then on that FSU Miami thread .U had Ponder as the top prospect on the FSU side. Its not like I pulled it out of my ***

[/quote]lol- You're talking about the Florida State/Miami thread and I listed 5 players from each team to watch out for. There was nothing said that CP would ever be a 1st round draft pick. I think you're just pissed you made a prediction and statement on that thread that Miami was the better team and Miami would win. Well, we saw how that turned out.
    [/quote]

Actually I could really care less that Miami lost. I like Miami. There one of the few teams I like watchingbut if I dont watch them or they dont win whatever its not a big deal.I dont own Miami gear or anything.Your the only one that seems to actually care about the outcome of that game.

[/quote]Wow, I can see your a really special one huh. I live in Florida and I'm a FSU fan so why can't I show some pride after Florida State knocked off Miami? There's nothin wrong w/ that. Look dude, this is getting ******ed and maybe your having a bad day or something so check this out:

HERE, I GOT ANOTHER ONE FOR YA:

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Here is a question Better NFL potiental

Auburns Cameron Newton

VS

Ohio States Terrele Pryor

Newton reminds me some of Daunte Culpepper. I will go with Newton.

[/quote]Here is an answer - Neither- Both Newton & Pryor are great college QB's but Luck & Mallett are NFL type QB's.
    [/quote] watch newton throw the football, and tell me what u say... Hes got a rocket, accuracy, always a spiral, and hes got size to see over the defense.. Hes got Randall Cunningham written all over him, as far as a projection..
    [/quote]

I know he is acting like these guys are Pat White. There big guys strong QB's,Newton especially can throw the football.I mean Auburns offense is gimmicky as hell but the physical pieces are there.

Hey Sportzfan did u say u liked Demarcus Love. Not sure if U were watching before but one of the Razorback RB's took a personal foul penalty after a big run. Love grabbed him and started shaking and screaming at him it was awesome. Became an instant favorite for me. Also Mallet out of the game with a concussion

[quote user="heavyhitter"]HERE, I GOT ANOTHER ONE FOR YA:

[/quote]

Thats what Im talking about. Watch out they suspended me for a week once because I posted that Golf picture when the girl is holding that trophy near her face

+ Reply to Thread