+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

OK, LAST ONE:

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Here is a question Better NFL potiental

Auburns Cameron Newton

VS

Ohio States Terrele Pryor

Newton reminds me some of Daunte Culpepper. I will go with Newton.

[/quote]Here is an answer - Neither- Both Newton & Pryor are great college QB's but Luck & Mallett are NFL type QB's.
    [/quote] watch newton throw the football, and tell me what u say... Hes got a rocket, accuracy, always a spiral, and hes got size to see over the defense.. Hes got Randall Cunningham written all over him, as far as a projection..
    [/quote]

I know he is acting like these guys are Pat White. There big guys strong QB's,Newton especially can throw the football.I mean Auburns offense is gimmicky as hell but the physical pieces are there.

Hey Sportzfan did u say u liked Demarcus Love. Not sure if U were watching before but one of the Razorback RB's took a personal foul penalty after a big run. Love grabbed him and started shaking and screaming at him it was awesome. Became an instant favorite for me. Also Mallet out of the game with a concussion

[/quote] Heck ya, i saw that! I was gonna be posting that when we talked Olineman very soon.. Ya, i love Love, his upside is Tremendous, and Also Derek Sherrod of Miss St.. I like em better then all the other guys..

Newton should sell the fakes a little better

There goes Newton gain of 27 yards

Man this sux with the Yanks there getting killed again. Phil Hughes was Putrid. Im a little worried again. Thank god they took that game last night. I still dont like it 1-1 with Lee going

wow, it never seems to amaze me, at how Stupid Football players are.. THey really are just brainless wonders... It never surprises me, to here about guys getting free rides as football players, because every game, theres just Stupidity that is beyond words...

Today Example- ARK in 3rd and 2 and QB goes back to pass, and throws it incomplete, and what does the Moronic Freshman DT do? U guessed it! He lays such a unnecesary Late Hit, Hit to the Head, which keeps the Drive alive, and keeps ARK in the game.. How can u be sooooo stupid?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man this sux with the Yanks there getting killed again. Phil Hughes was Putrid. Im a little worried again. Thank god they took that game last night. I still dont like it 1-1 with Lee going[/quote] Our Starting Pitching is horrible, its not good enough to contend with Philly, if we do win.. All though, wierder things have happened.

Amazingly bad spot for Auburn.. How in the freaking World did the Refs think this ball was where they spotted it, is beyond me.. Can Refs be any worse in this country? I mean, its horrendus...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] wow, it never seems to amaze me, at how Stupid Football players are.. THey really are just brainless wonders... It never surprises me, to here about guys getting free rides as football players, because every game, theres just Stupidity that is beyond words...

Today Example- ARK in 3rd and 2 and QB goes back to pass, and throws it incomplete, and what does the Moronic Freshman DT do? U guessed it! He lays such a unnecesary Late Hit, Hit to the Head, which keeps the Drive alive, and keeps ARK in the game.. How can u be sooooo stupid?
    [/quote] And what do u know? Arkansas comes down and scores a TD..lol Yet, the Annoucers won't mention, thats the only reason it was made possible, because of the Boneheaded Late Hit/Hit to head by the DT.. Instead, the Annoucers say, "what a football game, huh?"... How about rip that Puke, Moronic Football player who just coulden't control himself to smitherenes? Amazing, how stupid Football Players are, its mind-boggling!

This back up QB for ArkansasWilson is pretty damn good

+ Reply to Thread