+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

OMG, did Miami actually Score a TD? And it was through the Air and not Hankerson... Watch there Defense Blow it, before you can blink though...

man, Marcel Dareus doing his best Invisible Man Impersenation... There Dline's doing zippo..

wow, Bama can't stop Tennesee's Vaunted Offense...lol This team thinks there better then they are, simple as that...

Also, Donta Hightower is horrible.. he'll be lucky to go in RD 4...

OMG! I'm gonna rip my freaking Hair Out! Freaking ALabama Stinks! These guys have no heart... No pressure, no big plays on D, no nothing... U just get a huge TD To start the 3rd Qter off, and u litteraly go and let one of the worst offense's in football march down the field? are freaking Kidding Me! Saban needs to get up in his Dplayers faces for godsake! This is inexcusable!

for all those morons who knocked Rolondo McClain last yr.. Just look at there Defense Now, there a Shadow of what they were with freaking McClain...

i guess i was alittle pre-mature on the miami and bama bashing...lol Oh well, they deserved it, when i was giving it!!!lol And how about Mizzo? WOW! But my big shout out goes to the Hurricane Defense, who i ripped for there sad play in the beggining of last nights game and dating back a couple weeks, but they really stepped up in the 2nd half of last nights tilt with UNC... Way to go Miami!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]i guess i was alittle pre-mature on the miami and bama bashing...lol Oh well, they deserved it, when i was giving it!!!lol And how about Mizzo? WOW! But my big shout out goes to the Hurricane Defense, who i ripped for there sad play in the beggining of last nights game and dating back a couple weeks, but they really stepped up in the 2nd half of last nights tilt with UNC... Way to go Miami!
    [/quote] Alabama isnt a good and its to be understood they lost 9 starters on defense. Miami is a very medicore team as is the whole ACC. Florida State or VT is the best team in that conference.State got killed by Oklahoma and Tech lost to James Madision. FSU is defitnly on the upswing though.Forcing Bowden out the door was there best move .In a couple years that will pay off. I personally do not think Randy Shannon is going to get the Hurricanes all the way back. I think they will be a 10-4 type team every year.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]i guess i was alittle pre-mature on the miami and bama bashing...lol Oh well, they deserved it, when i was giving it!!!lol And how about Mizzo? WOW! But my big shout out goes to the Hurricane Defense, who i ripped for there sad play in the beggining of last nights game and dating back a couple weeks, but they really stepped up in the 2nd half of last nights tilt with UNC... Way to go Miami!
    [/quote] Alabama isnt a good and its to be understood they lost 9 starters on defense. Miami is a very medicore team as is the whole ACC. Florida State or VT is the best team in that conference.State got killed by Oklahoma and Tech lost to James Madision. FSU is defitnly on the upswing though.Forcing Bowden out the door was there best move .In a couple years that will pay off. I personally do not think Randy Shannon is going to get the Hurricanes all the way back. I think they will be a 10-4 type team every year.[/quote]It's about time you start showing Florida State a little respect.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]i guess i was alittle pre-mature on the miami and bama bashing...lol Oh well, they deserved it, when i was giving it!!!lol And how about Mizzo? WOW! But my big shout out goes to the Hurricane Defense, who i ripped for there sad play in the beggining of last nights game and dating back a couple weeks, but they really stepped up in the 2nd half of last nights tilt with UNC... Way to go Miami!
    [/quote] Alabama isnt a good and its to be understood they lost 9 starters on defense. Miami is a very medicore team as is the whole ACC. Florida State or VT is the best team in that conference.State got killed by Oklahoma and Tech lost to James Madision. FSU is defitnly on the upswing though.Forcing Bowden out the door was there best move .In a couple years that will pay off. I personally do not think Randy Shannon is going to get the Hurricanes all the way back. I think they will be a 10-4 type team every year.[/quote] Its hard for me to get mad at anyone getting ripped by Oklahoma, they were just ranked number 1 in the country.. U can still be pretty darn good and get ripped by the Number 1 team in the country.. But, all i was doing was giving a shout out to Miami and Bama for coming up so ferosious in the 2nd half of there respective games last night, with no thought into there fairing in the future...

How about Kenny Britt Redeye? All that arguement i had to deal with about him being Slow and dropping Pass's when he was coming out(don't think it was U?), and i coulden't for the Life of Me, understand how people coulden't see his big play production and realize he was plenty fast enough, to go with Incredible Strength and Quite Frankly Skill.. Britt was one of the Better WR's i've seen Play in recent memory in college football, i 100pct new he was gonna be insanly good.. I also loved Nicks, don't get me wrong... I remember Slip actually arguing in favor of Brian Robiske...lol I'm doing pretty good with my TOP Player i Talked about the Past 2seasons, being Kenny britt and earl thomas... I don't really have one clear guy as of now, that stands above all as the guy i want the GMEN to draft, but theres still plenty of time.. All thoug, u may Laugh, but Derek Sherrod is extremley high on my Hopeful list, for NYG 1st Rders...

+ Reply to Thread