+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Mid round prospect Roy Helu of Nebraska has 304 yards rushing today,

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="heavyhitter"]I'm telling you the guy is 6"4/6"5 iish. He's a big DB w/ good speed but like I said he reminds me of a poor mans Pat Watkins. If he decides to declare at the end of the year, I'd be VERY surprised if he gets drafted anywhere before the 5th round.
    [/quote] Well I completely disagree with your view of him. To me he looks like he can be a third rounder.[/quote]Look, Sands played his HS ball here in Florida. Any prospect that comes out this state gets love from me but I'm just calling it like I see it. I personally would love the Giants to grab SS Mark Barron (Alabama) or SS DeAndre McDaniel (Clemson).*
    [/quote]Yeah I lived in Ft Lauderdale and Boca Raton for a few years some really great football players get pumped out of that state,southern florida especially. St Thomas Aquinas. I would love to see Don Bosco Prep who was number 1 play a Florida schedule no way they finish undefeated let alone number 1 in the country. Im sorry but Don Bosco would of got run over by St Thomas Aquinas last year[/quote]

Maybe, maybe not. Don Bosco did travel to play a very good California team last year and won and then they went to play a team in Alabama and won. This year they traveled to Ohio and beat another very good team. They also beat up St. Peters every year and they have lots of D-1 talent on that team year in and year out.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"]Robert Sands the Safety from WVU is a guy to keep an eye on. Hes a junior. The WVU website claims he is 6'5 220, he looks alot closer to 6'2-6'3 220, but in any case he has the size and skill set the giants are looking for.[/quote]Slip U think the Giants give a late round look at Nebraska safty Eric Hagg. Bo Pelini uses him in that tweener safety/linebacker role. He is 6-2 210 and is used a lot like Deon Grant in Nebraskas defense. They use a 3 safety alignment a lot[/quote] I know hes a Small School Kid.. But u must check out Davonte Shannon of BUFFALO.. I've been watching him for a Couple YRs now, and i'm telling you, this kid is gonna be a player as a 5th-7th rd pick.. He hits like a ton of bricks and is a leader on the field and is pretty fluid in coverege... Hes a Super Sleeper of mine..

Also, Ahmad Black is no joke! Hes small, but packs a Serious Punch.. He is a Player i absoulutley love this yr.. He does not have any type of Size for a SS, but boy does he play big...
    [/quote]

U love those Buffalo players . Sucks for James Starks I thought he was going into a great situation with the Packers. They have nothing at running back he could of had a real oppurtunity there

[/quote] Latley they've had a few... Turner Gill guys, i think?? But Mike Newton, Davonte Shannon, James Starks, The QB that i believe is with the Colts, Drew Wiley.. U are right, it does stink for starks... U know how much i liked him as a sleeper.. That is his one issue, injury prone...

Wow is lamichael james is pretty fast

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Wow is lamichael james is pretty fast[/quote]

Ya, he is a blazer. Probably a 1st rounder. but hes undersized and has off the field issues. Kid is only a sophomore.

The CB they have Cliff Harris is a big time player too, and also a sophomore. Harris is arguably the best CB in college right now.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Wow is lamichael james is pretty fast[/quote] Ya, he is a blazer. Probably a 1st rounder. but hes undersized and has off the field issues. Kid is only a sophomore. The CB they have Cliff Harris is a big time player too, and also a sophomore. Harris is arguably the best CB in college right now.[/quote]Yeah both of them are great players.That Oregon team plays with so much energy on Offense and defense. A team like USC with arguably the best recruits in the country year in year out didnt stand a chance on defense

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]. A team like USC with arguably the best recruits in the country year in year out didnt stand a chance on defense[/quote]

USC just doesnt have the depth anymore. The Ducks just keep coming and coming. they run a hurry up the entire game, lol.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]. A team like USC with arguably the best recruits in the country year in year out didnt stand a chance on defense[/quote] USC just doesnt have the depth anymore. The Ducks just keep coming and coming. they run a hurry up the entire game, lol.[/quote]That offense is unbelievable. I wonder what kind of score we would see in a Auburn - Oregon National title game. They might combine for 100 points

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]. A team like USC with arguably the best recruits in the country year in year out didnt stand a chance on defense[/quote] USC just doesnt have the depth anymore. The Ducks just keep coming and coming. they run a hurry up the entire game, lol.[/quote]That offense is unbelievable. I wonder what kind of score we would see in a Auburn - Oregon National title game. They might combine for 100 points[/quote]

I think it would actually be a lower scoring game.

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]. A team like USC with arguably the best recruits in the country year in year out didnt stand a chance on defense[/quote] USC just doesnt have the depth anymore. The Ducks just keep coming and coming. they run a hurry up the entire game, lol.[/quote]That offense is unbelievable. I wonder what kind of score we would see in a Auburn - Oregon National title game. They might combine for 100 points[/quote] I think it would actually be a lower scoring game.[/quote]Really have U watched these teams this year.They both run hurry up offenses. Oregon is averaging 55 points a game and Auburn around 40. The fewest points Oregon has scored is 42

+ Reply to Thread