+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 562 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

OMG! What a play by Br.Carter chasing down Ty Taylor and getting him 1yrd shy of a 1st down on 3rd and 8.. There was no one in the picture when taylor was about 4yrds away, and carter closed the gap in no time..

Prince Amukamara is just as good as peterson. Doesn't get a lot of attention but I think he can even be better than peterson. Peterson's the better athlete and probably the best natural athlete in the draft, but Prince is slightly more polished and more disciplined than peterson who I've found to be somewhat overaggressive at times

Peterson reminds me of suh. Amazing athlete but doesn't have too worry much about technique because he can dominate players with his amazing athleticism. I think peterson will struggle in the NFL, a bit. Especially against receivers that are quick, percise, and polished in their route running.

[quote user="Neverend"]

Prince Amukamara is just as good as peterson. Doesn't get a lot of attention but I think he can even be better than peterson. Peterson's the better athlete and probably the best natural athlete in the draft, but Prince is slightly more polished and more disciplined than peterson who I've found to be somewhat overaggressive at times

Peterson reminds me of suh. Amazing athlete but doesn't have too worry much about technique because he can dominate players with his amazing athleticism. I think peterson will struggle in the NFL, a bit. Especially against receivers that are quick, percise, and polished in their route running.

[/quote]

Nice Auburn, The Cowboys almost got us on that one. That seems to be the best way to kick an onsides kick

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]

[/quote]The guy has 1 bad game and now off the bandwagon. Ive seen Amukamara get beat up by lesser receivers in a couple games this year. Did U see the OSU game a few weeks ago

Oh my is Nick Fairly a beast. I wonder what team he ends up playing for. Im interested in seeing if they make him a 3-4 end. I think he could be in consideration for the Cowboys

Man AJ Green looks really light to me. I wonder if he will be able to be as effective in the NFL.

LOL that was a dirty play be Fairly there

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]

[/quote]The guy has 1 bad game and now off the bandwagon. Ive seen Amukamara get beat up by lesser receivers in a couple games this year. Did U see the OSU game a few weeks ago[/quote]What does that sentence supposed to mean, I'm confused? The poster named "Neverend thought Amukamara was just as good as PP. So I posted a PP GIF supporting Pat Peterson. Maybe you can explain the sentence to me??

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]

[/quote] Did U see the OSU game a few weeks ago[/quote]Did I see the game? I saw the game and WR Blackmon torched Amukamara and I even made a post about it under the "General Sports" section weeks ago(page 32). I'll go over there and bump it for you. I've made it clear plenty of times I personally think Patrick Peterson is the better cornerback. Not to say Prince is a bad corner, I just think PP has the edge and will be drafted higher. Please do me a favor and stop looking for an argument that is not there.

+ Reply to Thread