+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 562 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

Prince Amukamara is just as good as peterson. Doesn't get a lot of attention but I think he can even be better than peterson. <FONT size=4>Peterson's the better athlete and probably the best natural athlete in the draft</FONT>, but Prince is slightly more polished and more disciplined than peterson who I've found to be somewhat overaggressive at times</P>

Peterson reminds me of suh. Amazing athlete but doesn't have too worry much about technique because he can dominate players with his amazing athleticism. I think peterson will struggle in the NFL, a bit. Especially against receivers that are quick, percise, and polished in their route running.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] Did U see the OSU game a few weeks ago[/quote]<FONT size=3>Did I see the game? I saw the game and WR Blackmon torched Amukamara and I even made a post about it under the "General Sports" section weeks ago(page 32). I'll go over there and bump it for you. I've made it clear plenty of times I personally think Patrick Peterson is the better cornerback. Not to say Prince is a bad corner, I just think PP has the edge and will be drafted higher. <FONT size=4>Please do me a favor and stop looking for an argument that is not there.</FONT></FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Dude is something wrong with U whats with the attitude. I was reading the postdid not know the gif was a seperate post. I think it would be pretty obvious the comment wasnt directed at U.Serious issues</P>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

Prince Amukamara is just as good as peterson. Doesn't get a lot of attention but I think he can even be better than peterson. <font size="4">Peterson's the better athlete and probably the best natural athlete in the draft</font>, but Prince is slightly more polished and more disciplined than peterson who I've found to be somewhat overaggressive at times</p>

Peterson reminds me of suh. Amazing athlete but doesn't have too worry much about technique because he can dominate players with his amazing athleticism. I think peterson will struggle in the NFL, a bit. Especially against receivers that are quick, percise, and polished in their route running.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] Did U see the OSU game a few weeks ago[/quote]<font size="3">Did I see the game? I saw the game and WR Blackmon torched Amukamara and I even made a post about it under the "General Sports" section weeks ago(page 32). I'll go over there and bump it for you. I've made it clear plenty of times I personally think Patrick Peterson is the better cornerback. Not to say Prince is a bad corner, I just think PP has the edge and will be drafted higher. <font size="4">Please do me a favor and stop looking for an argument that is not there.</font></font>
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="3">Dude is something wrong with U whats with the attitude.<font size="4"> I was reading the postdid not know the gif was a seperate post.</font>
    </font></p>[/quote]<font size="5">Lol- You need to fill out one of these forms CORKY:</font>

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

Prince Amukamara is just as good as peterson. Doesn't get a lot of attention but I think he can even be better than peterson. <FONT size=4>Peterson's the better athlete and probably the best natural athlete in the draft</FONT>, but Prince is slightly more polished and more disciplined than peterson who I've found to be somewhat overaggressive at times</P>

Peterson reminds me of suh. Amazing athlete but doesn't have too worry much about technique because he can dominate players with his amazing athleticism. I think peterson will struggle in the NFL, a bit. Especially against receivers that are quick, percise, and polished in their route running.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] Did U see the OSU game a few weeks ago[/quote]<FONT size=3>Did I see the game? I saw the game and WR Blackmon torched Amukamara and I even made a post about it under the "General Sports" section weeks ago(page 32). I'll go over there and bump it for you. I've made it clear plenty of times I personally think Patrick Peterson is the better cornerback. Not to say Prince is a bad corner, I just think PP has the edge and will be drafted higher. <FONT size=4>Please do me a favor and stop looking for an argument that is not there.</FONT></FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT size=3>Dude is something wrong with U whats with the attitude.<FONT size=4> I was reading the postdid not know the gif was a seperate post.</FONT>
    </FONT></P>

[/quote]<FONT size=5>Lol- You need to fill out one of these forms CORKY:</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

Whatever guy Im not going to continue arguing with or even responding to your posts anymore. U seriously have problems or just a complete **** or both either waywhy dont Upost on your own draft thread and take a walk away from this one</P>

<font size="3">Update on the Clemson vs Florida State game at 8:00 pm. Christian Ponder is out due to injury and Sophomore QB E.J. Manuel will be starting in his place. I like Manuel's mobility but Ponder is a much better passer. E.J's young though and has plenty of time to develop. I just hope FSU can pull out a win tonight. Here's some highlights on EJ Manuel from last year (Freshman year): </font><font size="4"><font size="3"></font><font color="#555555">E.J. Manuel 2009 Highlights</font></font>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Neverend"]

Prince Amukamara is just as good as peterson. Doesn't get a lot of attention but I think he can even be better than peterson. <font size="4">Peterson's the better athlete and probably the best natural athlete in the draft</font>, but Prince is slightly more polished and more disciplined than peterson who I've found to be somewhat overaggressive at times</p>

Peterson reminds me of suh. Amazing athlete but doesn't have too worry much about technique because he can dominate players with his amazing athleticism. I think peterson will struggle in the NFL, a bit. Especially against receivers that are quick, percise, and polished in their route running.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] Did U see the OSU game a few weeks ago[/quote]<font size="3">Did I see the game? I saw the game and WR Blackmon torched Amukamara and I even made a post about it under the "General Sports" section weeks ago(page 32). I'll go over there and bump it for you. I've made it clear plenty of times I personally think Patrick Peterson is the better cornerback. Not to say Prince is a bad corner, I just think PP has the edge and will be drafted higher. <font size="4">Please do me a favor and stop looking for an argument that is not there.</font></font>
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="3">Dude is something wrong with U whats with the attitude.<font size="4"> I was reading the postdid not know the gif was a seperate post.</font>
    </font></p>

[/quote]<font size="5">Lol- You need to fill out one of these forms CORKY:</font>

[/quote]</p>

Whatever guy Im not going to continue arguing with or even responding to your posts anymore. U seriously have problems or just a complete **** or both either waywhy dont Upost on your own draft thread and take a walk away from this one</p>[/quote]

[quote user="heavyhitter"]<font size="3">Update on the Clemson vs Florida State game at 8:00 pm. Christian Ponder is out due to injury and Sophomore QB E.J. Manuel will be starting in his place. I like Manuel's mobility but Ponder is a much better passer. E.J's young though and has plenty of time to develop. I just hope FSU can pull out a win tonight. Here's some highlights on EJ Manuel from last year (Freshman year): </font><font size="4"><font size="3"></font><font color="#555555">E.J. Manuel 2009 Highlights</font></font>[/quote]

I have to agree with nevermind, scouts will tell you the same thing. Amakamura is the best cover CB in the draft this year. Peterson has better upside, and is a complete freak physically, but he is not a pure cover guy due to his discipline and technique.

However, discipline and technique can be taught, petersons skill set can not.

And I disagree on Suh not having technique, he had a complete game.

I expect both Peterson and Amakamua both to be top 5 picks.

[quote user="slipknottin"]I have to agree with nevermind, scouts will tell you the same thing. Amakamura is the best cover CB in the draft this year. Peterson has better upside, and is a complete freak physically, but he is not a pure cover guy due to his discipline and technique. However, discipline and technique can be taught, petersons skill set can not. And I disagree on Suh not having technique, he had a complete game. I expect both Peterson and Amakamua both to be top 5 picks.[/quote]Yeah Im curious to see what kind of combine Amakamura has. Me I would rather have Patrick Peterson theres more to work with

[quote user="Redeyejedi"] Me I would rather have Patrick Peterson theres more to work with[/quote]

I would think most teams feel that way. However, I expect Peterson to have somewhat of a rough start in the NFL. I think it may take him a season or 2 to really get down the proper technique to be a big time player.

Amukamara I think is more NFL ready, but just doesnt have the upside. Though thats not to say Amukamara doesnt have the physical skills to be a top 10 CB in the NFL.
    6' 200 pounds, strong build, and probably will run around a 4.4 flat.

Bench Player

hey slipknottin: what is your level of involvement in football? Your analysis sounds like you could almost give Gruden a run for his money

+ Reply to Thread