+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="slipknottin"]Courtney Upshaw is just playing out of his mind this game. 5 tackles, 3 for a loss, 2 sacks. lol. I really think the guy goes as a mid 1st round pick if he declares. Though I dont think he will, hes certainly making an argument.[/quote]Yeah that was a great play he just made. There going to knock this QB out of the game

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]There going to knock this QB out of the game[/quote]

And there he goes. Hah.

Oh my god they almost broke his back. Can anyone block on the Michigan State line

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Oh my god they almost broke his back. Can anyone block on the Michigan State line[/quote]

Whats the kill count now for Bama? Two WRs, and the Qb? Still have a quarter and a half left.

So btw, Greg Jones is playing in this game, and I don't think anyone has noticed him doing anything. Not good for his draft stock.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Oh my god they almost broke his back. Can anyone block on the Michigan State line[/quote]

Whats the kill count now for Bama? Two WRs, and the Qb? Still have a quarter and a half left.[/quote] 42 - zip, Bama are destroying them. Saban doing a great job there.

Michagans coverage is all over the place

Both qb's for wisc and tcu lookin good early

Man this Wisconsin Center is really, really good. What a performance running the football on this drive. They have some serious run blockers on this line. Say what U want about Carimi but he drives guys back when they run the football.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"] Im leaning towards Demarcus Love as theO-lineman I want.He has manned 4 spots on the Arkansas line before settling in to the weakside tackle role for the Razorbacks. He started games atweakside guardfor a running team with Mcfadden and Jones. Moved to Strongside guard in 08. Moved to Strongside Tackle in 09 and Finally weakside tackle in 2010. With the Giants line in a case of constant flux and no one really having a solid hold ona spot besides Chris Sneehaving Loves versatilitywould be a gigantic plus.He has proved to be an effective pass blocker who has gotten very littledouble team help. Beingthat he is the Weakside Tackle very rarely does a TE line up on his side.He has done a fantastic job on when placed on an island against speed rushers and more power guys. Some people have wrote Love projects better at RT or Guard because of technique andfootwork problems. I think that some of these things have been more to do with the moving around and switching sides . Having to lean a new position each year hasnt allowed him to refine himself at 1 spot. I think when he reaches the NFL, Gets with some NFL coaches on top of all his prior experience, I think the skys the limit. I really like Loves upside and believe he is worthy of a first round pick. If he goes in the 2nd like these draft sites are projecting your getting a huge steal[/quote] U know how i feel about Love.. I freaking LOVE him, no pun intended...lol I've been gassing him and Sherrod as my top 2 guys since before its been the sexy thing to do... They make this OT class worth talking about, as i really feel without those 2, there is alot of questions with the others, like can carimi play LT on the pro level, is costanzo strong enough to hold up in the NFL, is Solder gonna live up to the potential...etc...etc I go Sherrod then Love, with Carimi following...

A power Guard is a intersting thing to consider as well, to line up in seuberts spot and really give us a potent 1-2 guard combo for the Run game, a guy like Jon moffitt and justin boren come to mind....
    [/quote]

Moffit has played center before as well. U could draft him and put him there. I would love to get a physical downhill run blocker at like him at center. I would much rather draft Moffit and play him at Center then draft Stefen Wisniewski

+ Reply to Thread