+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"]Wow mallet getting no help from his receivers[/quote]not sure what was going on there. Who was that pass 2[/quote]I'd like to think it was to the guy who dropped it but your guess is as good as mine

Need some opinions.

You guy's seem to know your stuff about college.

To save me sometime looking it up, tell me about this player Demarco Murray.

I responded to another thread and a poster put a link of some of his highlights.

Guy is ****ing Great lol

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]

Need some opinions.

I responded to another thread and a poster put a link of some of his highlights.

Guy is ****ing Great lol*

[/quote]he's pretty good. Not as good as Ingram IMO will most likely be the 2nd rb off the board depending on who declares

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="ny06"]

Need some opinions.

Guy is ****ing Great lol

[/quote]he's pretty good. Not as good as Ingram IMO will most likely be the 2nd rb off the board depending on who declares[/quote]

So your opinion Ingram is the best running back in the country?

Giants fan since the early 80s

Demarcus Love is Mauling everyone he is up against. Ive seen an Ohio State player on the ground at least a dozen times tonight because of him

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="ny06"]

Need some opinions.

Guy is ****ing Great lol*

[/quote]he's pretty good. Not as good as Ingram IMO will most likely be the 2nd rb off the board depending on who declares[/quote]

So your opinion Ingram is the best running back in the country?

[/quote]no lemicheal James is

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Demarcus Love is Mauling everyone he is up against. Ive seen an Ohio State player on the ground at least a dozen times tonight because of him[/quote]This game sure isn't hurting his stock

Why didn't he run for it?

[quote user="ny06"]

Need some opinions.

Guy is ****ing Great lol

[/quote]

I really like Murray I think he is exactly the kind of RB the Giants need but unless they get rid of Bradshaw or Jacobs he wont be drafted by the Giants. He is a perfect back for a 2 RB system and would make an awesome 3rd down back. He would give the Giants a RB that could motion out into the slot and catch the football , catch a screen pass, a dimension this team has lacked since Ward left. He is the best receiving RB in this draft .I think if people werent worried about his durability he would probably be a first round pick because he has that kind of talent. I think he was over used this year by the Sooners I think he is better in a 200-225 carry role and maybe catch 40-50 balls

This guy Knile Davis is one hell of a all aroundRB. Doesnt catch the ball a lot but theres potiental there for sure. 6.0 YPC on the season dam

+ Reply to Thread