+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 562 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"]That's crazy the ark player shoulda pick up that blocked punt. Nobody around him[/quote] i coulden't believe it.. I bet on ARK last night, and they were getting 3 and god did they blow some chances to at least cover, let alone win... Some horrible dropped pass's inculding the one on the drive before the blocked punt, on 3rd down that gets them in FG range at least.. But my god, on that block punt, u gotta try and pick it up, because even if Oh St did jump on it(there was no oh st player within 10yrd), it still would've been ARK ball.. Then u got the fumble recovered TD for DANE for a TD, that was crazy, seeing ARK not get.... So many opp's blown by ARK, they lost that game, more then Oh St won it..
    [/quote]yeah waaay to many missed opportunities. feel really bad for ryan cause he played a GREAT game. He had a guy in his face all night and was still playing well. this could be a very good QB class if these jrs start declaring.
    [/quote] the only thing about mallett i don't like is how incredible stiff he is.. I realize he isn't mobile, but with that little added hitch to his release, hes gotta be at least a tad speedier in escaping or stepping around pressure, hes Drew Bledsoe type not mobile..lol When given time, hes insane though, those back shoulder throws, were crazy he was making, i freaking hate that little hitch in his delivery though..
    [/quote]yeah he is a little drew-ish but he slid well in the pocket, giving him that little extra time to throw, and thats all you can ask for.

wtf? you cant type i s h??

Mallet has a terrific arm but everything else about him is very, very flawed.This guy is going to need some serious refinement in his technique in the NFL, the scouts are going to rip him like they did tebow

[quote user="Neverend"]

Mallet has a terrific arm but everything else about him is very, very flawed.This guy is going to need some serious refinement in his technique in the NFL, the scouts are going to rip him like they did tebow

[/quote] i tend to agree.. All though, i freaking loved Mallett before the game against Oh St, it really showed me what his flaws are, being that he faced a attacking defense, that continued to get pressure all game...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote] i tend to agree.. All though, i freaking loved Mallett before the game against Oh St, it really showed me what his flaws are, being that he faced a attacking defense, that continued to get pressure all game...
    [/quote]idk i think the oh st game made me like him even more. the way he handle the pressure and still delivered said a lot to me. Sure he needs some work, but what college QB doesnt? (besides luck, he is amazing;P)

All-Pro

A few people mind summing up the relative strengths of each roundof each position?

For example(and this isnt right just random numbers):

LBers: Weak high end talent but alot of depth and strong in 2nd and 3rd rounds.

DE: Strong first 2 rounds then tails off dramatically.

Like I said I just made those two up, any opinions as to something based on reality?

[quote user="lawl"]

A few people mind summing up the relative strengths of each round*of each position?[/quote]

Ask again on the 18th.

That way we will know what underclassmen have declared.

All-Pro

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="lawl"]

A few people mind summing up the relative strengths of each roundof each position?[/quote] Ask again on the 18th. That way we will know what underclassmen have declared.[/quote]

Sure thing.

Disappointing travis lewis didnt declare. would love for the giants to get him next year, will be a playmaker in the NFL. just a guy who has a nose for the football

old news but janoris jenkins played through a very bad shoulder all year and had surgery. doubt it'll affect his draft stock but maybe that's why he struggles a bit against floaters (which college QBs do a lot) where the receiver gets the ball at its highest point, shoulder has to be limiting him in those jump ball situations. probably no chance he slips to 20 tho

Well with Luck out of the draft now, the wisest thing for the Panthers to do is try and trade that 1st pick for additional picks if you ask me. They have so many holes to patch up and not having a 2nd round pick at the moment hurts also.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Well with Luck out of the draft now, the wisest thing for the Panthers to do is try and trade that 1st pick for additional picks if you ask me. They have so many holes to patch up and not having a 2nd round pick at the moment hurts also.[/quote]i think they might have done that even if luck was in the draft. i maintain that if luck came out elway woulda traded for the no1 pick and luck would be a bronco.

+ Reply to Thread