+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 562 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Well with Luck out of the draft now, the wisest thing for the Panthers to do is try and trade that 1st pick for additional picks if you ask me. They have so many holes to patch up and not having a 2nd round pick at the moment hurts also.[/quote]i think they might have done that even if luck was in the draft. i maintain that if luck came out elway woulda traded for the no1 pick and luck would be a bronco.
    [/quote] Especially is QB guru Jim Fassell ends up snatching the bronoc job as HC, Elway loves fassell and would of loved getting him a player like Luck to work with... Shoot, u gotta give it to Fassell, our Offense was Sad as can be before he took over, and he had Kerry COllins in the super bowl.. Fassell + Luck and Elway = positive start to bringing along your franchise...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Well with Luck out of the draft now, the wisest thing for the Panthers to do is try and trade that 1st pick for additional picks if you ask me. They have so many holes to patch up and not having a 2nd round pick at the moment hurts also.[/quote]i think they might have done that even if luck was in the draft. i maintain that if luck came out elway woulda traded for the no1 pick and luck would be a bronco.
    [/quote] Especially is QB guru Jim Fassell ends up snatching the bronoc job as HC, Elway loves fassell and would of loved getting him a player like Luck to work with... Shoot, u gotta give it to Fassell, our Offense was Sad as can be before he took over, and he had Kerry COllins in the super bowl.. Fassell + Luck and Elway = positive start to bringing along your franchise...
    [/quote]

as im sure u have heard by now, Luck is not going to the NFL.

Ill say it again, we cannot assume that players, even the most likely candidates to declare, will enter the NFL draft this year. Nobody wants to risk sitting out a year due to a lockout.

Looking forward to tonight's bowl game</P>

Time to see what drake nevis has got. love the guy and is a bit underrated. he is a little undersized tho and he struggles at the point of attack sometimes</P>

patrick peterson should put on a show on special teams. gets way with a lot of things because of his athleticism but a very talented athlete nonetheless</P>

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Well with Luck out of the draft now, the wisest thing for the Panthers to do is try and trade that 1st pick for additional picks if you ask me. They have so many holes to patch up and not having a 2nd round pick at the moment hurts also.[/quote]i think they might have done that even if luck was in the draft. i maintain that if luck came out elway woulda traded for the no1 pick and luck would be a bronco.
    [/quote]your forgetting a very important equation...sean payton

This battle bewteen Fuller and Peterson is pretty good. Fuller keeps getting backshoulder grabs that Peterson cant defend. Im wondering if Peterson tries to cheat up to stop it and Fuller takes one deep.

[quote user="slipknottin"]This battle bewteen Fuller and Peterson is pretty good. Fuller keeps getting backshoulder grabs that Peterson cant defend. Im wondering if Peterson tries to cheat up to stop it and Fuller takes one deep.[/quote]</P>

peterson is getting owned rite now. wouldnt be surprised if he gives up TD later on in the game</P>

[quote user="nevada11"]peterson is getting owned rite now. wouldnt be surprised if he gives up TD later on in the game</P>[/quote]

Hes not getting owned, hes had pretty tight coverage all game.

The question with Peterson though has always been his technique. Whenever he plays an athlete who has really good physical ability, he doesnt look nearly as dominant.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="nevada11"]peterson is getting owned rite now. wouldnt be surprised if he gives up TD later on in the game

</P>

[/quote] Hes not getting owned, hes had pretty tight coverage all game. The question with Peterson though has always been his technique. Whenever he plays an athlete who has really good physical ability, he doesnt look nearly as dominant.[/quote]</P>

only one throw he had tight coverage. the other 2 times he he got beat pretty good.</P>

i like the point u made about peterson playing athletes withgood physical ability. peterson is a beast athlete in himself.. in the nfl he's going to be covering WRs just as talented and athletic as he is. i dont think hes going to transition well in the nfl if hes going to be asked to cover number 1 WRs. he should start playing in the slot where he is going to beast</P>

Wow Von Miller shot that gap like lightning.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Wow Von Miller shot that gap like lightning.[/quote]
    </P>

so? he has no gap integrity or discipline. that same TFL he made in the backfield was the same play he bit on that gave LSU's QB a TD</P>

+ Reply to Thread