+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 562 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="slipknottin"]hes not eligible as an undrafted free agent either, i dont believe. I think the next time he can enter the nfl is as a supplemental draft pick.[/quote]LOL man that sux how does that happen. Whoever his people are they should be fired

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Weslye Saunders has been ruled ineligible for the draft. and has been removed from the combine. U would think I guy that had improper contact with an agent a year before everyone else would have people that would know to file paperwork properly.

According to sources, Saunders and his representativesdidn't petition the NFL to be included in the draft eligible listto begiven special eligibility.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...g-combine.html

[/quote]
    idiot
    [/quote]

Seriously its more on his people though. How the hell do they not get that done. The one thing is at least he will get to chose which team he wants to play for as an UDFA. Depending what they do on a rookie wage scale he might of lost some money.

[/quote]it is but when your lively hood is at stake you should be checking to make sure they are getting things done. enough idiocy to go around i guess.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"]hes not eligible as an undrafted free agent either, i dont believe. I think the next time he can enter the nfl is as a supplemental draft pick.[/quote]LOL man that sux how does that happen. Whoever his people are they should be fired[/quote] the way its seeming weslye saunders rolls, they'll probably get raises...lol

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"]hes not eligible as an undrafted free agent either, i dont believe. I think the next time he can enter the nfl is as a supplemental draft pick.[/quote]LOL man that sux how does that happen. Whoever his people are they should be fired[/quote] the way its seeming weslye saunders rolls, they'll probably get raises...lol
    [/quote]Got to find out if he can even sign as an UDFA. Slip thinks he has to go through the Supplemental draft. How do U screw something like that up. He hasnt played all year U would think they could of filled out a piece of paper in that time. This guy has Red Flags all over him.If u can get him as an UDFA though thats a steal because your risking nothing and he does have talent.

Its still amazing that all he had to do was fill out a piece of paper and show up at the combine and he would get to sign a contract worth a couple million dollars and he couldnt do it. LOL WTF

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"]hes not eligible as an undrafted free agent either, i dont believe. I think the next time he can enter the nfl is as a supplemental draft pick.[/quote]LOL man that sux how does that happen. Whoever his people are they should be fired[/quote] the way its seeming weslye saunders rolls, they'll probably get raises...lol
    [/quote]Got to find out if he can even sign as an UDFA. Slip thinks he has to go through the Supplemental draft. How do U screw something like that up. He hasnt played all year U would think they could of filled out a piece of paper in that time. This guy has Red Flags all over him.If u can get him as an UDFA though thats a steal because your risking nothing and he does have talent.

Its still amazing that all he had to do was fill out a piece of paper and show up at the combine and he would get to sign a contract worth a couple million dollars and he couldnt do it. LOL WTF

[/quote] shoot, for a possible couple mill, i'd of wrote a book in that time... lol What a tool...

I think were in for another draft filled with alot of surprises.. There is so many guys i've seen going at diffrent spots, in diffrent mocks, its not even funny.. Guys like Stefen Wisnewski, who could go end of RD 1, or RD 3.. How about guys like Bruce Carter, and Mark Herzlich, and Drake Nevis... I've seen Nevis going last 2picks of RD 1, and toward the end of RD 3... The WR crop could go at any time, with guys like Torrey Smith and Titus Young flip flopping depending on where u look, and then u got Mikel Leshoure and Mark Ingram being top 2 RB's, but after that, u got diffrent takes on guys like Demarco Murray, Daniel Thomas, Jordan Todman, Ryan Williams and Kendall Hunter, any can go before or after each other and who knows what round, and my sleeper Bilal POwell seems to be in the mix now as well...

Then don't get me started on the OT's... With guys like Demarcus Love, who could go at the end of RD 1, or he could go in RD 3, and how about Benjamin Ijalana? That guy is about as widespread as far as where the heck he could go... Don't be surprised if he goes in RD 1, or RD 3... We got another Fun Filled, crazy draft on our hands, and the closer it gets, the crazier it gets...

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] shoot, for a possible couple mill, i'd of wrote a book in that time... lol What a tool...

I think were in for another draft filled with alot of surprises.. There is so many guys i've seen going at diffrent spots, in diffrent mocks, its not even funny.. Guys like Stefen Wisnewski, who could go end of RD 1, or RD 3.. How about guys like Bruce Carter, and Mark Herzlich, and Drake Nevis... I've seen Nevis going last 2picks of RD 1, and toward the end of RD 3... The WR crop could go at any time, with guys like Torrey Smith and Titus Young flip flopping depending on where u look, and then u got Mikel Leshoure and Mark Ingram being top 2 RB's, but after that, u got diffrent takes on guys like Demarco Murray, Daniel Thomas, Jordan Todman, Ryan Williams and Kendall Hunter, any can go before or after each other and who knows what round, and my sleeper Bilal POwell seems to be in the mix now as well...

Then don't get me started on the OT's... With guys like Demarcus Love, who could go at the end of RD 1, or he could go in RD 3, and how about Benjamin Ijalana? That guy is about as widespread as far as where the heck he could go... Don't be surprised if he goes in RD 1, or RD 3... We got another Fun Filled, crazy draft on our hands, and the closer it gets, the crazier it gets...
    [/quote]

Agreed... this is going to be fun. I'm actually REALLY liking what I've heard about Ijalana. He was an unknown a week ago, and now he's everywhere... I think Mayock has him as his no.4 OT

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

Agreed... this is going to be fun. I'm actually REALLY liking what I've heard about Ijalana. He was an unknown a week ago, and now he's everywhere... I think Mayock has him as his no.4 OT
    [/quote] not a unknown, hes had rd 2status for most of the season, to be honest, but hes moving up quite fast, to 1st rd Consideration lately... We've had discussions on him for awhile now...

I dont know if some of U guys know this but the SEC Digital Network has full games archived for those who want to go back and scout some of the SEC players. Im rewatching Arkansas vs LSU right now. Im really going back to focus on some of these lineman. Also looking at 2012 guys so I have some stuff to write about to keep the thread alive in the offseason. U know Kniles Davis is a really good RB

Here is a few

SEC Championship

Auburn vs SC

http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/SEC...Full-Game.aspx

LSU vs Arkansas

Alabama vs Florida

Auburn vs Ole miss

Georgia vs Auburn

SC vs Vanderbilt

I was having trouble accesing the Full games directly from the SEC site but here is a link that got me to the games. There is 19 games here

http://www.clicker.com/web/sec-full-games/

ESPN 3 has games but my service provider isnt on there list so I cant watch.

Here is some links to player video homes

http://www.youtube.com/user/NFLMocks.../5/M7szKY04mPc

http://www.youtube.com/user/AloAloysius#p/u

http://www.youtube.com/user/MARI0clp

http://www.youtube.com/user/ProDraftParty#p/u

Im rewatching this Arkansas LSU game and Patrick Peterson missed his assignment ona 85 yard TD pass. He came off his manon ashort pass on 3rd and9 thinking he could snag an interception and Mallet just lofted the ball to his man who took it down the sideline for 85 yards. It didnt help the safety took a horrible angle and missed Koby Hamilton completly but the play was set up because of Peterson cheating for an interception. Mallet completly pulled Peterson in with his eyes great play by Mallet not so good on Patrick Peterson.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im rewatching this Arkansas LSU game and Patrick Peterson missed his assignment ona 85 yard TD pass. He came off his manon ashort pass on 3rd and9 thinking he could snag an interception and Mallet just lofted the ball to his man who took it down the sideline for 85 yards. It didnt help the safety took a horrible angle and missed Koby Hamilton completly but the play was set up because of Peterson cheating for an interception. Mallet completly pulled Peterson in with his eyes great play by Mallet not so good on Patrick Peterson.[/quote]

yeah, that's seems to be a problem with peterson. sometimes ive seen himplay a little "****y" on the field. trying to look for the big pick 6 or he plays with lazy technique and doens't bother to flip his hips. he gets away with it because he's an amazingathlete but you'd like him to play a little more disciplined. he is still a good techician and has pretty goodinstincts but you wish he'd play with a little more humility. thats not the only double move he's gotten beat by the past 2 years, he's gotten beat by quite a few but the receiver doesn't catch the ball because the timing in college football between QBs and receivers arent very good

+ Reply to Thread