+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 562 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I was going to wait but since u asked

Stephon Gilmore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8ESq72S9k

Alshon Jeffery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-z3QG2Qo4A

[/quote]
    Thanks nice vids, The Jeffery one was better quality, why was that?
    [/quote]

Maybe I compressed it differently. Its from the same game. There not done I have some more games to add to both players. Plus i want to square the CB's. Im going to do a bunch of players.Im going to start with the SEC. My hope is to get a SECand maybe ACC draft blog up for the 2012 draft.I was going to work just the 2012 players but maybe i will do some for players that I havent seen videos for like Ahmad Black. Im also keeping track of the corners Forced INC rate and receivers targets/ catches.

[/quote]
    There's definitely an audience for it. The football outsider guys seems to be making some good money on the NFL side of things, but I haven't seen anything like that for college football (Could be an untapped market)

Also great game to do on Gilmore, I'm sure this time next year alot of people will want to see how he did going up against Julio Jones.
    [/quote]I have it differentiated by Zone or Man coverage as well.Im going to clean up the videos as well. I just wanted to get the clips separated by players. Im pretty excited to break down Janoris Jenkins

[quote user="myles2424"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]I am sitting here thinking, how the hell we aren't talking more about KJ Wright.. I keep forgetting about em, and noticed no one talking about em, but for a team that could certainly use a SLB, and Ayers most likley not being there when we pick in RD 1, KJ Wright is really a player we could target in the 3/4 rd range... I loved watching him play, and hes insanley good in Coverege for a player as big as he is, and he has very good speed, and some of the longest arms at the positon, and he was a no doubt leader of that turned around defense at Miss St... The guy finished 2nd on Miss St with 9pass defended, registered 3sacks, 98tackles, and was supposedly clocked as fast as 4.59 in the 40 yrd dash... This guy could be a super super player at the next level, and for someone i am so high on, i keep forgetting to talk more about em... Talk about flying under the radar.. I think Wrigth mite be one of the biggest steals in this draft, if he in fact does go in the 3rd-4th range....
    [/quote]

I hear alot of good things about him....In paticular, him being good in coverage, That seems to be the missing link nowadays....

I think he's 6'3 245, if he runs anything near a 4.59 he'll be looked at in the 2nd/3rd range with the season that he's had...

[/quote] ya, hes extremely talented... I guess his attitude is downright terrific as well... The guys got the speed, size, attitude, and expierence. and is not 1dimensional.. Pretty much the complete package.... Hes one of my favorite prospects in this whole draft, and hes flying under the radar.... If he runs that 4.59, he won't be under the radar no more...lol

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I know everyone is in 2011 draft mode but im scribeing plays to make highlight videos of some 2012 players and thos kid Devonte Holloman S from SCcan really play. Mark Barron however looks horrible. I scribed 1 quarter so far and he has had a number of miscues. Devin Taylor the SCsoon to be Junior DE/SOLB 6-7 249 looks like he could be in for a monster year next season after 8 sacks in 2010. He looks comfortable standing up and in coverage should be looked at as a 3-4 OLB as well.

[/quote] I was watching a virginia game this past yr, and trying to do some homework on Ras I Dowling, and this kid CHASE MINNIFIELD caught my eye... I would love to see some more video on this ballhawk... Kids got solid listed size and looks pretty big enough in person.. One things for sure, hes the guy that killed it when i was looking at RAS, and i am expecting him to be in RD 1 consideration next yr.. Check him out if u could, redeye....

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I know everyone is in 2011 draft mode but im scribeing plays to make highlight videos of some 2012 players and thos kid Devonte Holloman S from SCcan really play. Mark Barron however looks horrible. I scribed 1 quarter so far and he has had a number of miscues. Devin Taylor the SCsoon to be Junior DE/SOLB 6-7 249 looks like he could be in for a monster year next season after 8 sacks in 2010. He looks comfortable standing up and in coverage should be looked at as a 3-4 OLB as well.

[/quote] I was watching a virginia game this past yr, and trying to do some homework on Ras I Dowling, and this kid CHASE MINNIFIELD caught my eye... I would love to see some more video on this ballhawk... Kids got solid listed size and looks pretty big enough in person.. One things for sure, hes the guy that killed it when i was looking at RAS, and i am expecting him to be in RD 1 consideration next yr.. Check him out if u could, redeye....
    [/quote]

yes i was saying that during the season when people still had dowling rated high. i think his teammate minnifield is much, much more impressive. same with curtis brown and aaron williams..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]Yeah he is a guy i was planning to get something up on. Im working Alabama Florida now. I have to say Jenkins had a very strong game. Outside the first series there are barely any highlights or lowlights because he wasnt getting thrown at.It kinda sux because I want to make a video on him. LOL. I might make a video on Pouncey because he had a really poor game and I think maybe it should be shown

heres a Mark Barron vid I started

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfrFt6ZpL8I

I would love a Janoris Jenkins vid.

But anyway I'd be careful uploading these SEC videos, you're probably going to get suspended or the videos get removed if they get popular

[quote user="Neverend"]

But anyway I'd be careful uploading these SEC videos, you're probably going to get suspended or the videos get removed if they get popular

[/quote]

There not Public. Im planning on pulling them down till there complete just wanted to give some of U guys a look at them. It takes so long to go over every play in a game and label them to a player and time. I wanted to throw something up after the time I spent. I wanted to label all the plays so when CJ Mosley ends up being a first round pick down the line I dont have to go over the whole game to find his plays

[quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]

I have the plays scribed for the Alabama game. Im going to do one of him. He only had 3 targets though. I will throw that one up for U guys to get a look at it when im done

Last one until Im finished with them. I have to find a program that puts the arrow over the player. But heres the raw clips of the Pouncy one im working on. This is from the Bama game

Mike Pouncy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv-s8qfuFEw

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]

[/quote]

I have the plays scribed for the Alabama game. Im going to do one of him. He only had 3 targets though. I will throw that one up for U guys to get a look at it when im done

Last one until Im finished with them. I have to find a program that puts the arrow over the player. But heres the raw clips of the Pouncy one im working on. This is from the Bama game

Mike Pouncy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv-s8qfuFEw

[/quote]
    About what I expected on Pouncey....Could he come in and start day one at LG?, Probably.....Is he worth a first round pick? **** No.

+ Reply to Thread