Page 112 of 562 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJOyrM-VRrM

New Vid I made Martez Wilson vs Missouri

[/quote]

Good vid...I'm just hoping the Redskins take Gabbert...I'm all for bring him to NFC East...He's not accurate and I think he's over rated...I think people are just in love with his size and arm strength...Much rather have him in the division than a Cam Newton..

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] This is from Sideline Scouting, and its on my guy, Bilal Powell, who most know, i've been touting for some time now, as a sleeper, who became, a non sleeper, after a good Sr.Bowl, but anyways, look at these positives, and there right on, because this is exactly what i seen from him all season long.. I'm telling ya, Louisville's got some prospects this yr, that i'm really excited about, from Bilal, to Johnny Patrick to Cameron Graham..All 3of em, get me excited, but i love Bilal... Bilal to me, is the most underrated RB in this draft, hands down..

Bilal Powell

Bilal Powell - Louisville (HT: 5-10? - WT: 204)

Combine 40: N/A - Pro Day 40: N/A - Position Rank: 10 of 35

Positives: Excellent blend of size, speed, and overall athletic
    ability... Good strength, can push defenders backwards... Home run
    hitter, breaks long runs with his combination of speed and open field
    moves... Tremendous short area burst makes him difficult to contain...
    Has great balance, very difficult to knock down, bounces off tacklers...
    Runs hard, a very aggressive runner... Came out of nowhere to win the
    starting job as a senior and set the Louisville single season rushing
    record with 1405 yards on only 229 carries, a startling 6.1 yards per
    carry... High ceiling due to his outstanding physical gifts... Had a
    very good week at the Senior Bowl.

[/quote]what were his negatives because like ive said , my only knock from what ive seen is his vision and they didnt mention it in his positives.powell is underrated but i think taiwan jones is the the most underrated imo.
    [/quote]

here ya go like i said...sub-par vision

Cuts are a little too upright and slow at the line of scrimmage... Not
    very creative in the lane... Has an upright running style, absorbs a lot
    of big hits and leaves the football exposed far too often... Lacks
    vision, consistently outruns his blockers and misses cutback lanes
    Dealt with a lingering knee injury in 2010... Only has one year of solid
    production
    , will have to prove that this year wasn't an aberration...
    Likely to settle in as a change of pace back at the next level with his
    upright running style, won't be able to carry the load... Just an
    average receiver out of the backfield... Is left handed and heavily
    favors carrying the ball in his left arm, likes to run to the left side
    of the field and doesn't always change hands when he goes to the right
    side of the field, leaving the ball exposed for defenders.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I know everyone is in 2011 draft mode but im scribeing plays to make highlight videos of some 2012 players and thos kid Devonte Holloman S from SCcan really play. Mark Barron however looks horrible. I scribed 1 quarter so far and he has had a number of miscues. Devin Taylor the SCsoon to be Junior DE/SOLB 6-7 249 looks like he could be in for a monster year next season after 8 sacks in 2010. He looks comfortable standing up and in coverage should be looked at as a 3-4 OLB as well.

[/quote] I was watching a virginia game this past yr, and trying to do some homework on Ras I Dowling, and this kid CHASE MINNIFIELD caught my eye... I would love to see some more video on this ballhawk... Kids got solid listed size and looks pretty big enough in person.. One things for sure, hes the guy that killed it when i was looking at RAS, and i am expecting him to be in RD 1 consideration next yr.. Check him out if u could, redeye....
    [/quote]Here is the Chase Minnifield Vid from the USC game I was breaking down for Tyron Smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhh0GVu08Xs

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] This is from Sideline Scouting, and its on my guy, Bilal Powell, who most know, i've been touting for some time now, as a sleeper, who became, a non sleeper, after a good Sr.Bowl, but anyways, look at these positives, and there right on, because this is exactly what i seen from him all season long.. I'm telling ya, Louisville's got some prospects this yr, that i'm really excited about, from Bilal, to Johnny Patrick to Cameron Graham..All 3of em, get me excited, but i love Bilal... Bilal to me, is the most underrated RB in this draft, hands down..

Bilal Powell
    Bilal Powell - Louisville (HT: 5-10? - WT: 204)
    Combine 40: N/A - Pro Day 40: N/A - Position Rank: 10 of 35

Positives: Excellent blend of size, speed, and overall athletic ability... Good strength, can push defenders backwards... Home run hitter, breaks long runs with his combination of speed and open field moves... Tremendous short area burst makes him difficult to contain... Has great balance, very difficult to knock down, bounces off tacklers... Runs hard, a very aggressive runner... Came out of nowhere to win the starting job as a senior and set the Louisville single season rushing record with 1405 yards on only 229 carries, a startling 6.1 yards per carry... High ceiling due to his outstanding physical gifts... Had a very good week at the Senior Bowl.
    [/quote]what were his negatives because like ive said , my only knock from what ive seen is his vision and they didnt mention it in his positives.powell is underrated but i think taiwan jones is the the most underrated imo.
    [/quote]

here ya go like i said...sub-par vision

Cuts are a little too upright and slow at the line of scrimmage... Not very creative in the lane... Has an upright running style, absorbs a lot of big hits and leaves the football exposed far too often... Lacks vision, consistently outruns his blockers and misses cutback lanes... Dealt with a lingering knee injury in 2010... Only has one year of solid production, will have to prove that this year wasn't an aberration... Likely to settle in as a change of pace back at the next level with his upright running style, won't be able to carry the load... Just an average receiver out of the backfield... Is left handed and heavily favors carrying the ball in his left arm, likes to run to the left side of the field and doesn't always change hands when he goes to the right side of the field, leaving the ball exposed for defenders.
    [/quote]

yeap, billal powell reminds me a little bit of lesean mccoy too. an extremely talented runner but he has questionable vision and is always looking to bounce it outside for the big play and outruns his blockers too.

Someone requested UCF corner Josh Robinson vs Aj Greenin the Liberty Bowlso here it is.I cant remember what thread the request was on and who made it but i hope they see it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiO997bxcZY

This is the game that soured me on Brandon Burton

Brandon Burton vs Boise State

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8HHyOuT4NM

All-Pro

Someone requested UCF corner Josh Robinson vs Aj Greenin the Liberty Bowlso here it is.I cant remember what thread the request was on and who made it but i hope they see it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiO997bxcZY

[/quote]

Thanks, appreciate it.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]anyone know anything about Cortez Allen CB Citadel? I was just wondering, because going into this yr, it seemed he was the Num 1 Small School Defensive Player, that i was hereing about... I believe, i seen him in the 2nd rd area, and now, it seems i can't find and haven't heard all that much about em... I thought he was this yrs Akwasi-owusuh-ansah..... I know, hes got the size, and solid speed, but i don't know much else... I see hes in the like 6-7 rd area now, on most draft sites.. Anyone know anything about em?
    [/quote] Found this article about em.. Season kinda wasen't anything that jumped out at you this past yr, hence, probably the lack of buzz... But, he will be at the Scouting Combine, and i'll be very interested in seeing how he does...

Allen Earns Invite to 2011 NFL Combine

Courtesy: CitadelSports.com

Release: 01/27/2011

|

<A HREF="http://www.citadelsports.com//share/ViewPhoto.dbml?&amp;ATCLPID=&ATCLID=205084722&DB_M ENU_ID=&SPSID=43210&SPID=3829&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTEN T=&DB_OEM_ID=9700&amp;LOAD_IMAGE_ID=1198910&amp;LO AD_IMAGE_SIZE=400">

Courtesy: The Citadel

www.citadelsports.com

Cortez Allen is the second Bulldog in consecutive years to be invited to the NFL Scouting Combine.

Charleston, S.C. - Bulldog standout defensive back Cortez Allen impressed scouts at last week's 86th
    Annual East-West Shrine GameŽ enough to earn an invite to the 2011 NFL
    Scouting Combine. Announced this week, Allen will be one of over 300 of
    the country's best athletes at the National Invitational Camp to be held
    Feb. 23 through March 1, 2011 in Indianapolis, Ind.

Top executives, coaching staffs, player personnel departments and
    medical personnel from all 32 NFL teams will be at the combine to
    evaluate the nation's top college football players eligible for the
    upcoming NFL Draft. This intense, four-day job interview is an exciting
    time for the athletes and a vital step in achieving their dreams of
    playing in the NFL.

Allen, the only representative from the Southern Conference in last
    weekend's bowl, was a 2010 second team All-Conference selection. He tied
    for the most pass breakups of any Bulldog in 2010 with five, while also
    adding 22 total tackles and two interceptions for 18 yards. In 2009,
    Allen recorded two interceptions for 112 yards against Samford, marking
    the second-highest single-game number of interception return yards in
    SoCon history. The redshirt senior concluded his collegiate career with
    120 total tackles, 20 pass deflections and two fumble recoveries.

Arizona Cardinals' wide receiver Andre Roberts
    was the most recent Bulldog football player invited to the combine.
    Roberts, who participated in the 2010 NFL Scouting Combine, was selected
    as the 88th pick in the third round of the 2010 NFL Draft.

For more information on Bulldog Football, visit the official website of The Citadel Athletics at www.CitadelSports.com or follow the Bulldogs on Twitter at www.twitter.com/citadelsports.

[/quote] well, i guess we got to see alittle bit why this kids name was a HOT small school prospect before the season began... He had a very good combine, and certainly is back on teams radars if he ever was off em...

This Vid is private but I already had the game transcribed. I will probably be called a loser again for posting it but I hope U guys enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AcHZgtyOeE

Drake Nevis vs Alabama

This Vid is private but I already had the game transcribed. I will probably be called a loser again for posting it but I hope U guys enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AcHZgtyOeE

Drake Nevis vs Alabama

[/quote] sensational tape of nevis... I freaking love this kid.. I'd love to somehow come away with him and another player in RD 2... I was reading that Nevis would be a sure fire 1st rder if there wasen't so many teams picking 3/4 toward the end of rd 1, and nevis most likely, strickly going to a 4/3 team... There was one point, we were talking about nevis like we were about fairley.. Nevis is relentless.. I really think someones getting a 1st rd talent in rd 2 with him, unless he actually sneaks into the back end of RD 1, which is possible.. He ate up Bama interior..

+ Reply to Thread