+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 562 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

whoops, i didn't realize the page woulden't fit, my bad... Check the site out, its a great site...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

no kidding... I didn't say he did good at the combine, just that his positon drills saved em, and for most people who are more about the tape, they'll take those drills into consideration alot more, because its alot closer to in game workouts, then a freaking 40time or bench press, all though, none of it, can live up to game tape.. I'm just saying, for someone who was so awful, he dosen't show up on nearly as many FALLER lists, becasue he looked very fluid and agile in Drills...
    [/quote]

Im not saying Tape isnt king, It is for sure. I made the same argument last year regarding Brandon Spikes.

I am just saying quoting a guy who clearly mentions Ayers as a faller doesnt exactly support your claims about him not being on many fallers lists.

Btw, most lists arent out yet. People are still absorbing things. I know he fell on almost every player ranking chart Ive seen.

He most definetly hurt himself. I, like many, expected this kid to light it up at the combine.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]whoops, i didn't realize the page woulden't fit, my bad... Check the site out, its a great site...
    [/quote]

Thats a handy site.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

no kidding... I didn't say he did good at the combine, just that his positon drills saved em, and for most people who are more about the tape, they'll take those drills into consideration alot more, because its alot closer to in game workouts, then a freaking 40time or bench press, all though, none of it, can live up to game tape.. I'm just saying, for someone who was so awful, he dosen't show up on nearly as many FALLER lists, becasue he looked very fluid and agile in Drills...
    [/quote]

Im not saying Tape isnt king, It is for sure. I made the same argument last year regarding Brandon Spikes.

I am just saying quoting a guy who clearly mentions Ayers as a faller doesnt exactly support your claims about him not being on many fallers lists.

Btw, most lists arent out yet. People are still absorbing things. I know he fell on almost every player ranking chart Ive seen.

He most definetly hurt himself. I, like many, expected this kid to light it up at the combine.
    [/quote] hes actually saying, he saved himself from falling, because of his drills.. If his drills weren't good, he'd of been on his faller list..

And, your not gonna find anymore faller/Riser lists from the combine, anyone whos worth checking out, has done it, and moved on to PRODAYS and there new mock drafts... The combines over a week over now, how can u need more time, unless your just someone like u or i, and its not part of your job, and your to busy... I only seen him on about 1list, and it was a bleacher report list, just a guy like u or I, no one who does it for a living...

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote] i do agree, he could slip a big in the draft, but also, could not slip at all, depending on his proday... I just don't think its that major of a slip, if the guy still goes in the 1st rd... How bad could a guy be, if hes going anywhere in the 1st rd? For such a horrible combine, to still be in the 1st rd, is saying something, not like his horrible combine, is dropping him to end of RD 2 or RD 3 or something...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote] i do agree, he could slip a big in the draft, but also, could not slip at all, depending on his proday... I just don't think its that major of a slip, if the guy still goes in the 1st rd... How bad could a guy be, if hes going anywhere in the 1st rd? For such a horrible combine, to still be in the 1st rd, is saying something, not like his horrible combine, is dropping him to end of RD 2 or RD 3 or something...
    [/quote]

Well, more than anything, I think he hurt his stock as a 43 LB. Before the combine, I thought Detriot would be taking a hard look at him as they have a big need at LB. That pick would surprise me now.

Even if he has a respectable pro day, I think he has some questions to answer about his lack of preparation for the combine. You can cry "bad day" if you have a bad event or 2. Its a lot harder to say that if you stunk it up as accross the board as he did. Worth ethic questions can be very bad.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

2012 Prospect Travis Lewis in the Big 12 Championship game vs Nebraska

I was going to work a Demarco Murray vid from this game as well but the tape is all messed up. During this Vid U will see on 2 occasions it goes to the start of the first half and the start of the second half. I tried to delete the clips but it just went on to the next play on my video so I decided to leave it. Im going to add more onto Travis Lewis eventually when I look at his other games so I will fix it then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGG-bIa2aA4

Are U guys interested in Carimi,Moffit, Kirkpatrick vids I was thinking about doing the Rose Bowl game next. Either that game or I was going to do BC vs Nevada . I wanted to work on Luke Kuechly so I could do guys from that game as well. I kind of wanted to look at Colin Kaepernick some more

[/quote] I love how this guy is all over the field... This was the LB I wanted the Giants to pick up... Great talent![/quote]id love a kirkpatrick vid.
    [/quote]

I started watchingthe Rose Bowl gamelast night.Duringthe season I watched Wisconsin some more then most of the Big 10 schools. I wasnt overly into watching them on defense though. I usually would go from game to game and watch there offensive lineman. I knew JJ Watt was a pretty good player from what I had seen but I never really focused on him. This is the first time I really have taken a long extended look at him and he is pretty dam good. They use him at every spot along the defensive line,they stand him up he is quite verstile for a guy that size. My initial impressions on some of these players I watched during the season have changed when I look at them up close. Im amazed how high he gets up to try to block passes at the line. I was impressed with him at the combine and from what Ive seen so far his measurables there show up on his game tape.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Christian Ponder's stock has rose for sure. MVP at the Senior Bowl and tested well at the combine as well despite his injured arm/elbow. Should be interesting to see when and where he lands in the draft.
    [/quote]

Ya, I said it in other threads for some time. I think Ponder is going to make some team VERY happy. The only thing that will hold him back is if the Doc's didnt like what they saw in his elbow. His game translates to the NFL very well with 1 exception. He has to learn to slide more or he will get his head removed.
    [/quote]Yea- I think most scouts are saying he'll fit well in a west coast offense. Do you follow Florida State football?
    [/quote]

Im going to get up Nigel Bradham and Brandon Jenkin vids eventually

[/quote]Sounds good- No rush, whenever you get around to it.

Cam Newton and other Auburn prospects Pro Day today.

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Cam Newton and other Auburn prospects Pro Day today.
    [/quote]

Yes sir...Mayock will be there...

They should be giving the highlights and results on "Path To The Draft" on NFL Network at 6:00 tonight...

+ Reply to Thread