+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 562 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Cam Newton just starting drills. Looks very solid

Veteran

[quote user="Neverend"]Cam Newton just starting drills. Looks very solid[/quote]

I love the SportsCenter report: "Breaking News, Cam Newton is starting his workout" At least Tebow was one of the best college players ever.

-_-

[quote user="Neverend"]Cam Newton just starting drills. Looks very solid[/quote]

Yeah I'm watching at Espn3.com...

I gotta be honest, and this isnt about hating on Cam Newton, but I really hate how ESPN and even NFL network are covering offseasons now.

Last year was the Tim Tebow Show. This year is the Cam Newton Show. I hate that there are hundreds of other great prospects who people have to sift through the dark corners of the internet to find anything out about. Then there is Cam Newton, who we now have every bit of information we could possibly care about shoved down our throat. I would love it if major networks would get the masses involved in more than just 1(or a few) guy per offseason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GAmfFFAzAM

JJ Watt vs TCU Rose Bowl

First of a few that will be upfrom this game. I like Watt for a 3-4 defense pretty verstile player

[quote user="Neverend"]Cam Newton just starting drills. Looks very solid[/quote]did you catch mayock interviewing him at the end? cam called him mr mcshay...LOL. thats gonna drop his rankings lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nUDpYibpGY

Jake Kirkpatrick vs Wisconsin

I was going to highlight him but it looked like a jumbled mess when I did. He is the center #76 U guys can find him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBQTw7zBv1k

Tank Carder TCU vs Wisconsin 2012 NFL Draft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nUDpYibpGY

Jake Kirkpatrick vs Wisconsin

I was going to highlight him but it looked like a jumbled mess when I did. He is the center #76 U guys can find him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBQTw7zBv1k

Tank Carder TCU vs Wisconsin 2012 NFL Draft

[quote user="BlueSanta"]I gotta be honest, and this isnt about hating on Cam Newton, but I really hate how ESPN and even NFL network are covering offseasons now.

Last year was the Tim Tebow Show. This year is the Cam Newton Show. I hate that there are hundreds of other great prospects who people have to sift through the dark corners of the internet to find anything out about. Then there is Cam Newton, who we now have every bit of information we could possibly care about shoved down our throat. I would love it if major networks would get the masses involved in more than just 1(or a few) guy per offseason.
    [/quote] well said... It gets ridiculous, that these Networks think we all care so much about freaking the top QB, to the point, its all we want to here about day in and day out... THey just dont stop...I'd love to here about guys like Brandon Burton, and guys like that, but noooooooo, we gotta here about Cam, Cam, and more Cam! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"]I gotta be honest, and this isnt about hating on Cam Newton, but I really hate how ESPN and even NFL network are covering offseasons now.

[/quote] well said... It gets ridiculous, that these Networks think we all care so much about freaking the top QB, to the point, its all we want to here about day in and day out... THey just dont stop...I'd love to here about guys like Brandon Burton, and guys like that, but noooooooo, we gotta here about Cam, Cam, and more Cam! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
    [/quote]Burton went up against some of the better receivers in the draft. He had some problems with Austin Pettis. He played well against Baldwin except for one miscommunication with the safety and Baldwin got deep on him.

+ Reply to Thread