+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Anthony Castonzo had his Pro Day yesterday. Plenty of scouts from other teams were in attendance, but only the Giants and Patriots had their Offensive Line coach there. Will Castonzo still be on the board at 19, and if so do the Giants take him?

Photo by Nancy Lane

PRO INSTRUCTIONS: Giants offensive line coach Pat Flaherty
    (right) directs Boston College’s Anthony Castonzo in a drill during
    yesterday’s Pro Day.

[/quote]Complete list of teams and players in attendance at BC’s Pro Day

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Anthony Castonzo had his Pro Day yesterday. Plenty of scouts from other teams were in attendance, but only the Giants and Patriots had their Offensive Line coach there. Will Castonzo still be on the board at 19, and if so do the Giants take him?

Photo by Nancy Lane

yesterday’s Pro Day.

[/quote] I think Ant Castanzo is the fave right now, amongst almost every mock site for us to select , so this is no surprise.. I mean, were gonna have a great choice amongst Olineman when we pick at 19, and thats where i also believe we will go, unless someone like Ingram drops, or we make a surprise pick, like Mikel Leshoure, but alot of sites got us taking him in RD 2, i don't see leshoure being there, then... Ayers is still a darkhorse canadite for me, for us to pick...

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Anthony Castonzo had his Pro Day yesterday. Plenty of scouts from other teams were in attendance, but only the Giants and Patriots had their Offensive Line coach there. Will Castonzo still be on the board at 19, and if so do the Giants take him?

Photo by Nancy Lane

yesterday’s Pro Day.

[/quote] I think Ant Castanzo is the fave right now, amongst almost every mock site for us to select , so this is no surprise.. I mean, were gonna have a great choice amongst Olineman when we pick at 19, and thats where i also believe we will go, unless someone like Ingram drops, or we make a surprise pick, like Mikel Leshoure, but alot of sites got us taking him in RD 2, i don't see leshoure being there, then... Ayers is still a darkhorse canadite for me, for us to pick...
    [/quote]

For fun, I just went through every 2009 mock draft I could get my hands on. Not one had the Giants taking Nicks. Most had them taking either Matthews or Cushing, with a couple saying either Kenny Britt or Petigrew (L. English was another name I saw).

I don't remember anyone saying JPP last year (not that anyone expected Oakland to make a rational move and pick him).

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Anthony Castonzo had his Pro Day yesterday. Plenty of scouts from other teams were in attendance, but only the Giants and Patriots had their Offensive Line coach there. Will Castonzo still be on the board at 19, and if so do the Giants take him?

Photo by Nancy Lane

PRO INSTRUCTIONS: Giants offensive line coach Pat Flaherty (right) directs Boston College’s Anthony Castonzo in a drill during yesterday’s Pro Day.

[/quote]

For fun, I just went through every 2009 mock draft I could get my hands on. Not one had the Giants taking Nicks. Most had them taking either Matthews or Cushing, with a couple saying either Kenny Britt or Petigrew (L. English was another name I saw).

I don't remember anyone saying JPP last year (not that anyone expected Oakland to make a rational move and pick him).
    [/quote]I didnt see much of Paul but I did see DE's. I saw Derrick Morgan and Kiper had the Giants taking Dunlap for awhile

This isnt my Vid but Sportzfan likes him so I thought Id post it

Johnny Patrick vs Southern Miss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Eui...el_video_title

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...ngth-6572.html

Wes Bunting Breaks down the top tackles size

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Anthony Castonzo had his Pro Day yesterday. Plenty of scouts from other teams were in attendance, but only the Giants and Patriots had their Offensive Line coach there. Will Castonzo still be on the board at 19, and if so do the Giants take him?

Photo by Nancy Lane

yesterday’s Pro Day.

[/quote]

Anthony Castonzo

Akeem Ayers

Kyle Rudolph

Rahim Moore

Mark Ingram

Friday, March 25

» Virginia Tech quarterback Tyrod Taylor (Path to the Draft, 6:00 PM ET; NFL Total Access 7:00 PM ET)

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Anthony Castonzo had his Pro Day yesterday. Plenty of scouts from other teams were in attendance, but only the Giants and Patriots had their Offensive Line coach there. Will Castonzo still be on the board at 19, and if so do the Giants take him?

Photo by Nancy Lane

yesterday’s Pro Day.

[/quote]

[/quote] ya, there was alot of talk about the giants taking a WR though, and nicks,britt, and harvins names were always talked about, but most had those guys gone before we picked, if i remember correctly.. I know, there was a ton of people on here chattering about nicks and other WR's.. I loved nicks, but had Britt ranked the highest, but i liked all of em, except Harvin and Heyward bey, and i wasen't a fan of brian robiske in rd 1 either(that was slips guy)... ALso, as far as JPP, alot of people had diffrent opinions on where he was gonna go, and most thought, OAK would of been nuts to take em, becasue of his lack of EXP, and they thought they'd be doing what they always do, going with the workout warrior.. So, actually, people thought it would be the exact opposite, of rational, and it would be ill-rational if they took JPP.. I defended JPP right up untill draft day, when most on here, were not happy at all...

Who knows, whats gonna happen, this yr, as u just never know, whos gonna trade up, and whos gonna surprise and take a guy that people didn't think they were gonna.. People gotta remember, one or 2picks that are surprises, change everything...

+ Reply to Thread