+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="titwio"]Hey Redeye....

Do you have video of Colorado vs. Georgia and the AJ Green vs Jimmy Smith highlights....

I think Smith stayed on one side of the field that game but had some match ups against Green I wanted to see....

If not then no worries...[/quote]

Green torched Smith more than once. He had a great game.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="titwio"]Hey Redeye.... Do you have video of Colorado vs. Georgia and the AJ Green vs Jimmy Smith highlights.... I think Smith stayed on one side of the field that game but had some match ups against Green I wanted to see.... If not then no worries...[/quote]

Green torched Smith more than once. He had a great game.
    [/quote]That was Jalil Brown that he torched

[quote user="titwio"]Hey Redeye.... Do you have video of Colorado vs. Georgia and the AJ Green vs Jimmy Smith highlights.... I think Smith stayed on one side of the field that game but had some match ups against Green I wanted to see.... If not then no worries...[/quote]I wish but most of the damage Green did was against Jalil Brown.I willask some of the guys that make vids if they have it.I know for a fact that he was covering him on both long plays the 50 yarder and 40 yarder and scored both toudowns while Brown was in man on him. Green went for 2 TD's and 117 so there isnt much left after those plays

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Hey Sportzfan U think Johnny Patrick could gain 10 pounds and play safety. He plays the run well and plays better in off man and zone then press coverage. He has ball skills andis agood blitzer as well. It seems like he has good skills playing the QB.He is more of aslot guy to me but he looks like player. I liked his performance in the bowl game and I thought the TD he got beat on there could of been a push off by the receiver.[/quote] Ya, he could, but hes a CB in my eyes, and a darn good one... I would hate to mess with a good thing... I would like to have a physical CB, that can play the run, as well as stick with a WR on a deep ball, like Glue, and come off the corner on occasion, with a corner blitz...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Hey Sportzfan U think Johnny Patrick could gain 10 pounds and play safety. He plays the run well and plays better in off man and zone then press coverage. He has ball skills andis agood blitzer as well. It seems like he has good skills playing the QB.He is more of aslot guy to me but he looks like player. I liked his performance in the bowl game and I thought the TD he got beat on there could of been a push off by the receiver.[/quote] Ya, he could, but hes a CB in my eyes, and a darn good one... I would hate to mess with a good thing... I would like to have a physical CB, that can play the run, as well as stick with a WR on a deep ball, like Glue, and come off the corner on occasion, with a corner blitz...
    [/quote]

He is very good in zone and off man. Thats why I was thinking maybe some safety because he seems to play better with things in front of him.I think a zone heavy team is going to draft him before the end of the second round for sure. I like his tape its the first time I looked heavy at him. I like House better for the Giants though

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Hey Sportzfan U think Johnny Patrick could gain 10 pounds and play safety. He plays the run well and plays better in off man and zone then press coverage. He has ball skills andis agood blitzer as well. It seems like he has good skills playing the QB.He is more of aslot guy to me but he looks like player. I liked his performance in the bowl game and I thought the TD he got beat on there could of been a push off by the receiver.[/quote] Ya, he could, but hes a CB in my eyes, and a darn good one... I would hate to mess with a good thing... I would like to have a physical CB, that can play the run, as well as stick with a WR on a deep ball, like Glue, and come off the corner on occasion, with a corner blitz...
    [/quote]

He is very good in zone and off man. Thats why I was thinking maybe some safety because he seems to play better with things in front of him.I think a zone heavy team is going to draft him before the end of the second round for sure. I like his tape its the first time I looked heavy at him. I like House better for the Giants though

[/quote] he definetly excels in off coverege, and House does make more sense, if u go by what hes been doing at Louisville, all though, i still think, he could be a solid cover corner, against slot recivers... But, House is the better prospect, for us, probably.. I would be happy with either, but House as i said before, gets my nod...

All-Pro

How many other people see the possibility of not taking a LBer in the 1st 3 rounds a real possibility?

Something along the lines of Tyron smith in first, Davon House in second, and Demarco Murray in 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread