[quote user="titwio"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"]

• [/list][/quote] He said, "my teammates would say, i'm always sarcastic"..lol This dudes a punk.. hes gonna get popped in the mouth in a NFL locker room.. Sure, being funny and all is great, but obnoxius and immature and annoying is another thing... I'd stay far away from this guy, real far away...
    [/quote] I have to disagree.... Players who usually have exceptional talent are misunderstood and the things they sometimes say are taken out of context....(Just based on what I've seen) IMO Smith is one of the best prospects in this years draft....I have a bad feeling if the Giants pass on this guy, they're going to regret it.... And If he goes to the Eagles I'm going to be pissed... The Giants D-line is looking solid....They really need to strengthen their secondary....If they spend a first round pick on a DT I'm going to flip my lid....Honestly![/quote] ya, pacman jones was definetly misunderstood..lol Theres tons of talented guys who have issues that continue in the nfl, ala Dez Bryant and his immature ways continue... The guys been arrested something like 3times, and didn't he lie about something at his big Job interview at the combine?

I personally woulden't take the gamble, all though i here ya, hes talented...
    [/quote] Damn.... Why'd you have to bring up Pac-man Jones...You got me there.... Yes theres always the talented players who are bad apples....Giants had a few in Taylor, Plax, Bradhsaw, Manningham etc...I just think it comes down to the risk reward....IMO...If I were a GM I don't think I could pass on that talented a prospect, especially when this draft doesn't have as many as in years past..... I seriously think if the Giants pass they will regret it if they do....But thats just my opinion...I usually have a feeling about certain players...[/quote]I know what your saying on sheer talent he is probably the best player available. I really want the Giants to pickanother CB as well.