+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 562 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]

I love Wisniewski as well. People want to talk about players being perfect, look at that guy. Absolutely zero flaws to his game. Unbelievably technically sound and completely ready to start from Day 1 in the NFL. Unfortunately he's not an amazing athlete as he doesn't have elite strength, agility, and overall athleticism. But, meh, as a center he can get away with those things. Centers generally don't get out and pull a lot nor do they have to be huge or anything. As a guard I can understand why some reports say he's a mid-round prospect.

If his stock is really falling I'd jump at him in the 3rd round

[/quote]

Yeah I dont view him as a guard.

[/quote] I'm with you.. I think hes as good a C prospect as there is, all though, its nice to no, we can slide him to guard, if the situation presented itself, and he woulden't embaress himself...

I put this up last night. Ive watched a good amount of Liuget and I think he is a tad overrated.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

I put this up last night. Ive watched a good amount of Liuget and I think he is a tad overrated.

[/quote]

Absolutely agree. I tried to watch his game against baylor2 days agoand came away very disappointed. One thing I notice with him is that he starts hot but by the second half he seems winded and is just a complete non factor by the 4th quarter. you also read reports about him having conditioning issues throughout his career until last season which is unsettling. Also as apass rusher I think he's a little average.

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

Absolutely agree. I tried to watch his game against baylor2 days agoand came away very disappointed. One thing I notice with him is that he starts hot but by the second half he seems winded and is just a complete non factor by the 4th quarter. you also read reports about him having conditioning issues throughout his career until last season which is unsettling. Also as apass rusher I think he's a little average.

[/quote]

I see him being mocked as high as #14 and I just dont get it. I just dont see a top of the first round pick . I dont even see a Top 20 pick. There are other guys with similar tape in the 2nd and 3rd round

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I see him being mocked as high as #14 and I just dont get it. I just dont see a top of the first round pick . I dont even see a Top 20 pick. There are other guys with similar tape in the 2nd and 3rd round

[/quote]Marvin Austin > Corey Liuget

not [quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We disagree here. The tape you show there is a bad offense to highlight a DT talent. Illinios spent most that game in a 3 man front.

Try the Ohio state game film where he had a lot more 1v1 matchups and had fantastic gap control.

The teams that see what they like in his film see a player great at controlling the person trying to block him, which is the most valuable thing a DT can do in a 43.

[quote user="BlueSanta"]not [quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We disagree here. The tape you show there is a bad offense to highlight a DT talent. Illinios spent most that game in a 3 man front.

Try the Ohio state game film where he had a lot more 1v1 matchups and had fantastic gap control.

The teams that see what they like in his film see a player great at controlling the person trying to block him, which is the most valuable thing a DT can do in a 43.
    [/quote]Ive watched 5 of his games including that one. I just made this tape yesterday so I was adding a comment with it.I see a starter in the NFL, but a Top 20 pick? I dont like him that high at all

Damn I hate this 19th pick, can't remember a draft where I'm so undecided on who the giants should pick. Don't like liuget or wilkerson. Stephen Paea doesnt fit our scheme. Tyron smith will be long gone. etc

+ Reply to Thread