+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 562 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft 108

[quote user="Neverend"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P46kOf9HWL8

Not sure if it was posted yet but I found some great new film on Prince. I think its one of the best out there because he's tested a lot in this game (well for him its a lot)

[/quote]

He does that move a lot where he stands off the receiver and jams at the five yard mark.... He'll have to adjust, being that it's illegal in NFL....

Wasn't too impressed with Mizz's wide-outs....

Prince looks like he has a lot of ability but couldn't help but notice how much he reminded me of Terrel Thomas....

Tate is a strange prospect. Im not exactly sure how he is going to fit in the NFL. He is being moved from safety to Star Linebacker by new coach Randy Edsall. Its basically a safety linebacker hybrid position. Shouldnt be anything new for Tate though since he was lined up all over the field in 2010. He was really utilized based on the team they were playing. He probably will end up a OLB in the NFL

Troys newest dominant pass rushing threat. Great first step quickness,outstanding motorand the ability to bend around the corner.Undersized at 6' 2" he reminds me some of the Eagles Brandon Graham

Another pass rusher goes up against Ohio States Mike Adams

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Tate is a strange prospect. Im not exactly sure how he is going to fit in the NFL. He is being moved from safety to Star Linebacker by new coach Randy Edsall. Its basically a safety linebacker hybrid position. Shouldnt be anything new for Tate though since he was lined up all over the field in 2010. He was really utilized based on the team they were playing. He probably will end up a OLB in the NFL

[/quote]

Hopefully tate doesnt get billed with that "tweener" tag or he could take quite the fall in next years draft.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Someone commented on my Tank Carder vid saying that he had it on his profile page. The person claims that Tank says the title should be changed to TCU vs Wisconsin because it was a team effort should I change the name of his vid. I think people in his family have commented on the vid[/quote] Heck no! You better tell that foo, you want a Autographed jersey or something..lol

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] nice.. U all ready did a few 2012 prospects i was interested in with Mike Egnew and Chase Minnifield, and i'm glad you did Kenny Tate and Manti Te'O... Now, i was wondering if u could do a George Bryan TE N.C State, Chris Marve Ilb Vandy, Blake Gideon FS Texas, Lavonte David S/lb nebraska, montel harris rb b.college, Mike Brewster C Ohio St, Blake Dechristopher OT Va Tech...

Obviously, theres something i seen and liked from these guys, and don't expect you to do all these, just some ideas for ya, if anything.. If i had to pick one i would like to see more then any, it would be Blake Gideon, Lavonte David, or Montel Harris...

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

Hopefully tate doesnt get billed with that "tweener" tag or he could take quite the fall in next years draft.

[/quote]

Yeah, I think he will.Im not really sure what he is.He doesnt cover all that well and he isnt the best tackler either..One siteI saw him as the number 2 ranked prospect overall which is a little nuts. They employed him in so many different ways i have a hard time calling him a safety.Maryland used 3 man fronts and lined him up on the weaksidelike a LB as a pass rusher, Blitzed him from the slot a bunch , Some Cover 2 , I just dont know how he fits in the NFL exactly.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] nice.. U all ready did a few 2012 prospects i was interested in with Mike Egnew and Chase Minnifield, and i'm glad you did Kenny Tate and Manti Te'O... Now, i was wondering if u could do a George Bryan TE N.C State, Chris Marve Ilb Vandy, Blake Gideon FS Texas, Lavonte David S/lb nebraska, montel harris rb b.college, Mike Brewster C Ohio St, Blake Dechristopher OT Va Tech...

Obviously, theres something i seen and liked from these guys, and don't expect you to do all these, just some ideas for ya, if anything.. If i had to pick one i would like to see more then any, it would be Blake Gideon, Lavonte David, or Montel Harris...
    [/quote]

I will get to them all eventually I have a David vid up.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, I think he will.Im not really sure what he is.He doesnt cover all that well and he isnt the best tackler either..One siteI saw him as the number 2 ranked prospect overall which is a little nuts. They employed him in so many different ways i have a hard time calling him a safety.Maryland used 3 man fronts and lined him up on the weaksidelike a LB as a pass rusher, Blitzed him from the slot a bunch , Some Cover 2 , I just dont know how he fits in the NFL exactly.

[/quote] eh, good players get drafed, and with versatility these days being a all time high, someone will draft him with a idea on how to use em all over the place...

+ Reply to Thread