[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="slipknottin"]The more I look through the 2011 draft the more Im stunned by the depth.

A guy like Quan Sturdivant is a first round talent, even if he has a very good year he may not get drafted till like the 3rd round.

A guy like Noel Devine much the same. Maybe a 3rd rounder, even if he does run a 4.25 at the combine.

Deunta Williams the FS may also not go until the 3rd or later.

There are at least 4 senior DEs that are going to be first rounders, maybe 5. And there are a couple juniors that could be 1st round DEs - Robert Quinn specifically. Another pretty good OT class, could be 5 or more taken in the 1st round.

The safety class looks relatively weak, at least compared to last year. CB isnt as strong either, not as much depth though the top guys (Amakamara and Peterson if he declares) are better than the guys last year.

The senior WR class is also pretty weak this year.[/quote] Depending on what the Jr's do, this has a great chance of being a deep safety class.. U potentially could have Rahim Moore who had 10ints last yr, Will Hill, Mark Barron, Deunta Williams, Tyler Sash all coming out, i'm sure a couple won't but still, i fully expect at least 3or4 of em 2 declare, with williams being a sr... THen u got some depth with Shiloh Keo of Idaho, and A sleeper of mine, Davonte Shannon of U of Buffalo..

As for OT, i coulden't agree more, its a loaded class! U got this yrs Freak in Nate Solder of COL, u got Anthony Costanzo, u got Big Matt Reynolds of BYU(great future replacement for Kareem), Lee Ziemba, Demarcus Love of ARK, Derrok Sharrod of MISS ST, Nate Potter of Boise St, Marcus Cannon of TCU, Theres a heck of alot of talent there...

Definetly gotta cop one of the Centers, outta Wisnewski, Pouncey, O'Dowd, or Colin Baxter... If we wait till mid rds, Dan Wegner of ND is a guy to look out for.....

LB is loaded, with Chris Gallipo of USC, greg jones of MICH ST., Travis Lewis of OU(my fave LB), Mark Herzlich of BC, Kelvin Sheppard of LSU, Bruce Carter of UNC, moster Sleeper prospect in DONTAY MOCH, who rumour has it, runs a 4.30 40 as a 245 lb LB/DE!!!! Un freaking Real if thats any where near true...

RB's pretty deep with Quizz, Noel Devine, Daniel Thomas of K'ST, Ryan WIlliams or Va Tech, Mark Ingram, and SLEEPERS such as Brandon Saine, and Roy Helu..... Plus Demarco Murray and Evan Royster, almost forgot about them...

TE's kinda weak this yr, with Ky rudolph and Weslye Suanders leading the way....

Guard seems kinda weak as well....

CB is pretty deep as well, could end up with a guy like chimidi chekwa in possibly 3rd rd.. And its deep for sleepers with guys like Johnny Patrick and Darrin Walls in the class...

DE is loaded

Its pretty loaded class right through to be honest, almost as loaded as last yrs class, of course, the JR"s will play a part in how deep the class really is, but on potential, MY LORD! It should be fun...
[/quote] Man, this is from AUGUST of 2010...lol Not bad, being it was before the last season even began... Its mad fun going through this thread.. I feel good about alot of what i said prior to the draft, all though if u read, there are as usual some things that didn't work out...lol