+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 562 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Veteran

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

The more I watch of QB Ryan Tannehill the more I like him. He is still fairly new to the QB position in college having played WR at Texas A&M. I see NFL accuracy all over his tape. He is able to thread a needle. Why some College QB's Im left wondering if they can hit small windows I dont worry about that with Tannehill because I can see it. He has the NFL body standing 6'5", very athletic and Mobile with his backround at WR. He is becoming a must Tape breakdown for me at QB. Right now Id put him 3rd right behind Luck and Barkley and I could see him moving up. My early Top 5 of draft eligible QB's

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

3. Ryan Tannehill Texas A&M

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

[/quote]

What do you think of Griff the 3rd?

He definitely looked good against TCU... nice long ball []

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

The more I watch of QB Ryan Tannehill the more I like him. He is still fairly new to the QB position in college having played WR at Texas A&M. I see NFL accuracy all over his tape. He is able to thread a needle. Why some College QB's Im left wondering if they can hit small windows I dont worry about that with Tannehill because I can see it. He has the NFL body standing 6'5", very athletic and Mobile with his backround at WR. He is becoming a must Tape breakdown for me at QB. Right now Id put him 3rd right behind Luck and Barkley and I could see him moving up. My early Top 5 of draft eligible QB's

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

[/quote] I'm glad Aaron Murray gets some love, because the kid is good.. Hes the reason i really believed in GA this yr, but it looks as if its not enough to put them over the top..
    The Question i want to ask u is what is your top 5 RB's and WR's..

Heres mine..

QB's
    1. Andrew Luck Stanford(dude is incredible)
    2. Matt Barkley USC
    3. Ryan Tannehill A&M
    4. Landry Jones OU
    5. Brandon Weeden Ok St.
    Hon Men- Aaron Murray GA

RB's
    1. Bernard Pierce RB Temple(this dude is so freaking good, it hurts!)
    2. Trent Richardson RB Bama
    3. Isaiah Pead RB Cincy(i talked about him in offseason, and hes been pretty beastly since)
    4. Cyrus Gray RB A&M
    5. Lamichael James Oregon
    Hon Men- Chris Polk RB Wash

Wr's
    1. Mike Floyd ND(i had him here last yr, and i'm keeping him here, hes awesome!)
    2. Alshon Jeffery SC
    3. Justin Blackmon Ok St.
    4. Jeff Fuller WR A&M
    5. Ryan Broyles WR OU
    Hon Men- Juron Criner ARZ, Greg Childs ARK, Dwight Jones UNC

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

[/quote] I'm glad Aaron Murray gets some love, because the kid is good.. Hes the reason i really believed in GA this yr, but it looks as if its not enough to put them over the top..

Heres mine..

QB's
    2. Matt Barkley USC
    3. Ryan Tannehill A&M
    4. Landry Jones OU
    5. Brandon Weeden Ok St.
    Hon Men- Aaron Murray GA

RB's
    3. Isaiah Pead RB Cincy(i talked about him in offseason, and hes been pretty beastly since)
    4. Cyrus Gray RB A&M

Wr's
    1. Mike Floyd ND(i had him here last yr, and i'm keeping him here, hes awesome!)
    2. Alshon Jeffery SC
    4. Jeff Fuller WR A&M
    5. Ryan Broyles WR OU

[/quote]is tyler bray eligible next year for draft? it says sophomore but if he was redshirted he's eligible right?

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

[/quote]

[/quote]i like him. kid has a cannon and was making some very nice throws.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

[/quote]

[/quote] Yeah he has really bad technique. He is nowhere near as refined as the other guys that I listed here. There is physical talent but his mechanics are a train wreck. He has awful awful footwork. He is also another 1 read QB which makes it very difficult to know how he will handle a more complex NFL system. On the flip side everything Ive read about the guy is positive . Teammates love him and he isnt fake like how Cam Newton comes off. I think he should hang around another year at Baylor. Id like to see some more tape of him before I try to assign round value

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

[/quote]

[/quote] Yeah he has really bad technique. He is nowhere near as refined as the other guys that I listed here. There is physical talent but his mechanics are a train wreck. He has awful awful footwork. He is also another 1 read QB which makes it very difficult to know how he will handle a more complex NFL system. On the flip side everything Ive read about the guy is positive . Teammates love him and he isnt fake like how Cam Newton comes off. I think he should hang around another year at Baylor. Id like to see some more tape of him before I try to assign round value[/quote]then he is on par with manning :P i like him but as a 5th or lower project cause you are right but the kids arm strength and touch i have seen so far are pretty impressive

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

[/quote]

[/quote] Yeah he has really bad technique. He is nowhere near as refined as the other guys that I listed here. There is physical talent but his mechanics are a train wreck. He has awful awful footwork. He is also another 1 read QB which makes it very difficult to know how he will handle a more complex NFL system. On the flip side everything Ive read about the guy is positive . Teammates love him and he isnt fake like how Cam Newton comes off. I think he should hang around another year at Baylor. Id like to see some more tape of him before I try to assign round value[/quote]

Sounds about right. I definitely agree that he should stay in school.

I'm never sure how much to be worried about QB's "mechanical" issues. I think I tend to agree with Joe Montana that if it works for the kid, you may be doing more harm than good by trying to change it (refine maybe, make some things more efficient, that sort of thing).

Look at Rivers... I've seen 14 year old girls with more NFL ready throwing motions.

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

Heres mine..

QB's
    2. Matt Barkley USC
    3. Ryan Tannehill A&M
    4. Landry Jones OU
    5. Brandon Weeden Ok St.
    Hon Men- Aaron Murray GA

RB's
    4. Cyrus Gray RB A&M

Wr's
    2. Alshon Jeffery SC
    4. Jeff Fuller WR A&M
    5. Ryan Broyles WR OU

[/quote]is tyler bray eligible next year for draft? it says sophomore but if he was redshirted he's eligible right?
    [/quote] I think that is right...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

The more I watch of QB *Ryan Tannehill the more I like him. He is still fairly new to the QB position in college having played WR at Texas A&M.* I see NFL accuracy all over his tape. He is able to thread a needle. Why some College QB's Im left wondering if they can hit small windows I dont worry about that with Tannehill because I can see it. He has the NFL body standing 6'5", very athletic and Mobile with his backround at WR. He is becoming a must Tape breakdown for me at QB. Right now Id put him 3rd right behind Luck and Barkley and I could see him moving up. My early Top 5 of draft eligible QB's

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

[/quote] I'm glad Aaron Murray gets some love, because the kid is good.. Hes the reason i really believed in GA this yr, but it looks as if its not enough to put them over the top..*

Heres mine..

QB's
    2. Matt Barkley USC
    3. Ryan Tannehill A&M
    4. Landry Jones OU
    5. Brandon Weeden Ok St.
    Hon Men- Aaron Murray GA

RB's
    4. Cyrus Gray RB A&M

Wr's
    2. Alshon Jeffery SC
    4. Jeff Fuller WR A&M
    5. Ryan Broyles WR OU
    Hon Men- Juron Criner* ARZ, Greg Childs ARK, Dwight Jones UNC

[/quote]* I think that is right...
    [/quote]good to know. i liked hime before today but love him after. we need a new start

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

Heres mine..

QB's
    2. Matt Barkley USC
    3. Ryan Tannehill A&M
    4. Landry Jones OU
    5. Brandon Weeden Ok St.
    Hon Men- Aaron Murray GA

RB's
    4. Cyrus Gray RB A&M

Wr's
    2. Alshon Jeffery SC
    4. Jeff Fuller WR A&M
    5. Ryan Broyles WR OU

[/quote] I think that is right...
    [/quote]good to know. i liked hime before today but love him after. we need a new start[/quote]Bray is not draft eligible. Murray is, he red shirted a year

+ Reply to Thread