+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 562 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Here is a question for ya Redeye? U know i'm all about sleepers and what not and i was wondering if u thought TRENT STEELAN whos running all over Northwestern right now could be a Julian Edelman type player in the nfl?
    [/quote]Havent really watched him so I cant give U an answer. U have Nebraska Washington, Tenn-Florida, MSU-Notre Dame,Texas UCLA on and u are watching Army Northwestern interesting

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Outstanding Interception by Lavonte David. Lined up over the TE on the strongside. Tracked him across the field in man coverage stepped up in front of the TE and picked it off.[/quote] I like David alot It'll be inetersting to see if Jacquain Williams ends up showing he can be our future WLB or if we draft a stud WLB because its a great yr for them and Lavonte is right at the top and i bet he would be perfect for Perry Fewell system. Also Travis Lewis comes to mind

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Here is a question for ya Redeye? U know i'm all about sleepers and what not and i was wondering if u thought TRENT STEELAN whos running all over Northwestern right now could be a Julian Edelman type player in the nfl?
    [/quote]Havent really watched him so I cant give U an answer. U have Nebraska Washington, Tenn-Florida, MSU-Notre Dame,Texas UCLA on and u are watching Army Northwestern interesting[/quote] no, i'm watching ND/State but i got the Game cast of the NW/Cadets game on is all U gotta keep your eye on all prospects not just ones that go to big schools though

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Dwayne Allen of Clemson looks to be the best complete TE in the draft. He just made an outstanding TD grab in the back of the endzone against Auburn. Guy looked like a PF going up and getting that ball. I still like George Bryan value wise but Allen is pretty damn good[/quote] I saw that catch. It was pretty nice. I think Last week he showed his running after the catch skills as well taking a medium pass and going to the house for a 51yrd score. I'm liking him alot more as season goes

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

The more I watch of QB Ryan Tannehill the more I like him. He is still fairly new to the QB position in college having played WR at Texas A&M. I see NFL accuracy all over his tape. He is able to thread a needle. Why some College QB's Im left wondering if they can hit small windows I dont worry about that with Tannehill because I can see it. He has the NFL body standing 6'5", very athletic and Mobile with his backround at WR. He is becoming a must Tape breakdown for me at QB. Right now Id put him 3rd right behind Luck and Barkley and I could see him moving up. My early Top 5 of draft eligible QB's

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

3. Ryan Tannehill Texas A&M

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

[/quote] I'm glad Aaron Murray gets some love, because the kid is good.. Hes the reason i really believed in GA this yr, but it looks as if its not enough to put them over the top..
    The Question i want to ask u is what is your top 5 RB's and WR's..

Heres mine..

QB's
    1. Andrew Luck Stanford(dude is incredible)
    2. Matt Barkley USC
    3. Ryan Tannehill A&M
    4. Landry Jones OU
    5. Brandon Weeden Ok St.
    Hon Men- Aaron Murray GA

RB's
    1. Bernard Pierce RB Temple(this dude is so freaking good, it hurts!)
    2. Trent Richardson RB Bama
    3. Isaiah Pead RB Cincy(i talked about him in offseason, and hes been pretty beastly since)
    4. Cyrus Gray RB A&M
    5. Lamichael James Oregon
    Hon Men- Chris Polk RB Wash

Wr's
    1. Mike Floyd ND(i had him here last yr, and i'm keeping him here, hes awesome!)
    2. Alshon Jeffery SC
    3. Justin Blackmon Ok St.
    4. Jeff Fuller WR A&M
    5. Ryan Broyles WR OU
    Hon Men- Juron Criner ARZ, Greg Childs ARK, Dwight Jones UNC

[/quote]is tyler bray eligible next year for draft? it says sophomore but if he was redshirted he's eligible right?
    [/quote] I think that is right...
    [/quote]good to know. i liked hime before today but love him after. we need a new start[/quote]Bray is not draft eligible. Murray is, he red shirted a year[/quote] Greatone was saying next yr.. Are u saying next yr, or this yr brays not eligible?
    [/quote]meant this year but i guess not. doubt we look for a replacement but you never know and im with you on paying more attention to the higher first round prospects
    [/quote] Ya, i'm thinking based off only the one week we've seen so far, which isn't a whole lot to go with, that the GIANTS could(hopefully not), be a 10th-12th picking team in this yrs draft... If that were true(hopefully not), then the handful of guys this very early on i'd be thinking alot about(of course could change through season) are

Vontaze Burfict LB Arz St- As much as i love goff, this guy is just a animal!

Alshon Jeffery wr s.carolina- If he were to make it to us, it'd be very hard to not pair him with Hakeem, plus Hakeem seems brittle, and Mario is a FA soon(right?), and we don't have much after that, unless barden comes back soon and shows us what hes made of..

Dre Kirkpatrick CB Bama- Teaming Kirkpatrick with Prince, would be something, and possibly re-sign TT for cheap because of his injury... WOW! Then were talking!

Matt Kalil OT U.S.C- Our Oline looked wretched, and even though we got some nice young players there in Petrus and Brewer, we still could go get a OT early on to really try and solidify the positon and depth...

Jonathan Martin OT Stanford- See Kalil....
    [/quote]would love any of those guys especially the first 2. burfict ..man idk dudes just nasty and something our LBr corp has missed for a loong time and dre is perfect for the giants and like you said him,prince,tt,and webby..do it! lol
    [/quote] yup! Also morris claiborne is really growing on me maybe not for top 10 but if we were in the say 15-20 range definetly

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

The more I watch of QB Ryan Tannehill the more I like him. He is still fairly new to the QB position in college having played WR at Texas A&M. I see NFL accuracy all over his tape. He is able to thread a needle. Why some College QB's Im left wondering if they can hit small windows I dont worry about that with Tannehill because I can see it. He has the NFL body standing 6'5", very athletic and Mobile with his backround at WR. He is becoming a must Tape breakdown for me at QB. Right now Id put him 3rd right behind Luck and Barkley and I could see him moving up. My early Top 5 of draft eligible QB's

1. Andrew Luck Stanford

2. Matt Barkley USC

3. Ryan Tannehill Texas A&M

4. Aaron Murray Georgia

5. Landry Jones Oklahoma

[/quote] I'm glad Aaron Murray gets some love, because the kid is good.. Hes the reason i really believed in GA this yr, but it looks as if its not enough to put them over the top..
    The Question i want to ask u is what is your top 5 RB's and WR's..

Heres mine..

QB's
    1. Andrew Luck Stanford(dude is incredible)
    2. Matt Barkley USC
    3. Ryan Tannehill A&M
    4. Landry Jones OU
    5. Brandon Weeden Ok St.
    Hon Men- Aaron Murray GA

RB's
    1. Bernard Pierce RB Temple(this dude is so freaking good, it hurts!)
    2. Trent Richardson RB Bama
    3. Isaiah Pead RB Cincy(i talked about him in offseason, and hes been pretty beastly since)
    4. Cyrus Gray RB A&M
    5. Lamichael James Oregon
    Hon Men- Chris Polk RB Wash

Wr's
    1. Mike Floyd ND(i had him here last yr, and i'm keeping him here, hes awesome!)
    2. Alshon Jeffery SC
    3. Justin Blackmon Ok St.
    4. Jeff Fuller WR A&M
    5. Ryan Broyles WR OU
    Hon Men- Juron Criner ARZ, Greg Childs ARK, Dwight Jones UNC

[/quote]is tyler bray eligible next year for draft? it says sophomore but if he was redshirted he's eligible right?
    [/quote] I think that is right...
    [/quote]good to know. i liked hime before today but love him after. we need a new start[/quote]Bray is not draft eligible. Murray is, he red shirted a year[/quote] Greatone was saying next yr.. Are u saying next yr, or this yr brays not eligible?
    [/quote]meant this year but i guess not. doubt we look for a replacement but you never know and im with you on paying more attention to the higher first round prospects
    [/quote] Ya, i'm thinking based off only the one week we've seen so far, which isn't a whole lot to go with, that the GIANTS could(hopefully not), be a 10th-12th picking team in this yrs draft... If that were true(hopefully not), then the handful of guys this very early on i'd be thinking alot about(of course could change through season) are

Vontaze Burfict LB Arz St- As much as i love goff, this guy is just a animal!

Alshon Jeffery wr s.carolina- If he were to make it to us, it'd be very hard to not pair him with Hakeem, plus Hakeem seems brittle, and Mario is a FA soon(right?), and we don't have much after that, unless barden comes back soon and shows us what hes made of..

Dre Kirkpatrick CB Bama- Teaming Kirkpatrick with Prince, would be something, and possibly re-sign TT for cheap because of his injury... WOW! Then were talking!

Matt Kalil OT U.S.C- Our Oline looked wretched, and even though we got some nice young players there in Petrus and Brewer, we still could go get a OT early on to really try and solidify the positon and depth...

Jonathan Martin OT Stanford- See Kalil....
    [/quote]would love any of those guys especially the first 2. burfict ..man idk dudes just nasty and something our LBr corp has missed for a loong time and dre is perfect for the giants and like you said him,prince,tt,and webby..do it! lol
    [/quote] yup! Also morris claiborne is really growing on me maybe not for top 10 but if we were in the say 15-20 range definetly
    [/quote]LSU has really good corners. Morris Claiborne may be the best cornerback in the class. The other kid Mathieu is a ridiclous playmaker but isnt draft eligible yet.

Pittsburgh and Syracuse are trying to leave the Big East and go to the ACC

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Pittsburgh and Syracuse are trying to leave the Big East and go to the ACC[/quote]

Big East is in trouble. There went a ton of their basketball revenue.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Pittsburgh and Syracuse are trying to leave the Big East and go to the ACC[/quote]

Big East is in trouble. There went a ton of their basketball revenue.
    [/quote]

The Big East should of been more aggresive in recruting teams. TCU must be kicking themselves for joining that dead league. There going to get there BCS bid pulled. I read that Iowa State and Baylorwill join the Big East if the BIG 12 falls apart. If i was Texas Id go Independant. Why join a league that u have to win for a BCS berth.They could be like Notre Dame and suck but if they win 10 games they will get a BCS bid every year.

Anyone watch WV MD want to know how Irvin plaed

Quinton Coples just does not look like he is going to be an elite 4-3 pass rusher in the NFL. He lacksspeed and the ability to bend the corner. His style profiles more like a 3-4 End. In fact ive been disapointed with a lot of the pass rusher tape ive watched this year. Hoping Brandon Jenkins looks good tonight. The best pass rusher tape ive seen is Nick Perry of USC

+ Reply to Thread