+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 562 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Pittsburgh and Syracuse are trying to leave the Big East and go to the ACC[/quote]

Big East is in trouble. There went a ton of their basketball revenue.
    [/quote]

The Big East should of been more aggresive in recruting teams. TCU must be kicking themselves for joining that dead league. There going to get there BCS bid pulled. I read that Iowa State and Baylorwill join the Big East if the BIG 12 falls apart. If i was Texas Id go Independant. Why join a league that u have to win for a BCS berth.They could be like Notre Dame and suck but if they win 10 games they will get a BCS bid every year.

Anyone watch WV MD want to know how Irvin plaed

[/quote] I watched them but didn't really notice him Did he play?

might i say i've followed some very bad QB's today. We got Kain Colter of NW. We got the duo of mcgloin and bolden on Penn St. We got the Duo in this Kentucky/Louisville game of Newton and Stein all though newtons looking better and is somewhat intriguing. Oh ya and Kirk Cousins was not impressive at all against ND all though some sketchy playcalling all game hurt

What do u guys know about a 6ft 0inch 332LB SOPH DT outta KENTUCKY whos name is
    mister cobble!!!!LOL Hes a beast!! Don't mess with mister cobble!!!!lol Seriously dudes a unit!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Pittsburgh and Syracuse are trying to leave the Big East and go to the ACC[/quote]

Big East is in trouble. There went a ton of their basketball revenue.
    [/quote]

The Big East should of been more aggresive in recruting teams. TCU must be kicking themselves for joining that dead league. There going to get there BCS bid pulled. I read that Iowa State and Baylorwill join the Big East if the BIG 12 falls apart. If i was Texas Id go Independant. Why join a league that u have to win for a BCS berth.They could be like Notre Dame and suck but if they win 10 games they will get a BCS bid every year.

Anyone watch WV MD want to know how Irvin plaed

[/quote]

While I agree, the Big East doesnt have the firepower to recruit the names that would add value to the conference. There is little they can do.

Its all about TV deals and revenue. The Big East has somewhat poor revenue compared to the ACC/ Big 10 / Big 12/ and especially SEC. If you take away Pitt and Syracuse contributions to basketball revenue then the conference will likely fold or be force to recruit members well below its status.

There is a reason SEC is king, the TV deal they have is absurd. It dwarves almost all other major conference deals combined. This is revenue those school put into facilities and recruiting. The system itself is broken really. The Rich will get richer and the poor well get poorer.

Jordan Hall can run!

Oklahoma carving FSU up. U guys see how Greg Reids leg bent there. If that was a NY Giant he would be out for 2 years

I hate Oklahomas offense

Oh my god FSU's kicker drilled that from 55 right down the middle. It would of been good from 65

Yeah what a blitz by FSU. Nigel Bradham with the pick

People can argue with me but Marcus Lattimore is the best RB in CFB. He is a true workhorse back 37 carries for 246 yards. Guy is an outstanding blocker and a very good receiver on top of it. Some people say Trent Richardson and Richardson is impressive but Richardson has yet to prove he can hold up with the bulk of the carries.

Thats 30 yards of stupid penalties on Nigel Bradham

+ Reply to Thread