+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 562 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Yo! Robert Griffin is freaking doing some crazy stuff to poor Rice tonight!

Still a Entire 2nd half and then so
    me to go and heres his numbers 26-30 248yrd 4td 0int 5rush 47yrds!!!

Theres still a entire 2nd half and then so
    me to go!!! Kendall Wright has 11catches!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Dwayne Allen having another solid game 4 catches for 67 yards and a TD. Could be in the Giants 2nd Round draft range. I would like to see Eifert or Allen end up Giants[/quote]yes imo a must. those 2 or fleener in the 2nd or ima be livid, FA or not. anybody see that diving catch eifert had over the middle today? sick

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Yo! Robert Griffin is freaking doing some crazy stuff to poor Rice tonight!

[/quote]i know ive been trying to get redeye on board but he is hung up on his mechanics. kids arm is so freaking strong he doesnt really need mechanics. i mean if he steped into every throw i dont think anybody would be able to catch it. the touch this kid posses is amazing. some of the film ive seen his throwing motion kinda reminds me of cunningham's

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Yo! Robert Griffin is freaking doing some crazy stuff to poor Rice tonight!

[/quote]i know ive been trying to get redeye on board but he is hung up on his mechanics. kids arm is so freaking strong he doesnt really need mechanics. i mean if he steped into every throw i dont think anybody would be able to catch it. the touch this kid posses is amazing. some of the film ive seen his throwing motion kinda reminds me of cunningham's

[quote user="buddy33"]I wish the Giants could draft the entire LSU defense.[/quote]There a young team as well.There Secondary has a lot of NFL talent. They might have the top corner again this year. I didnt watch the Bama game today but I heard Dre Kirkpatrick had his best game

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Dwayne Allen having another solid game 4 catches for 67 yards and a TD. Could be in the Giants 2nd Round draft range. I would like to see Eifert or Allen end up Giants[/quote] Allen all day!* Hes definetly the guy i'm dreaming about for RD 2 range**

picking 17th as of now(if draft happened today)
    1 Zach Brown LB UNC(i just love this kid so
    much! Just a beast!)
    2 Dwayne Allen TE Cle
    m
    markelle martin CB Ok State
    4 Keith Tandy CB W Va
    5 Chandler Harnish QB no illinois
    6 T-Bob Hebert C* LSU
    7 Derek
    moye WR Penn St
    [/quote]

First: Clowney on SC just had another stripnsack... kid is filthy.

next: I'd love to get Allen or Eifert in the 2nd (I like the idea of a TE named.'Effort')

think we got a shot at Janoris Jenkins in the 3rd? he could wind up being a huge steal (by the by, I'm still thinking o-line somewhere in 3-5)

[/quote]I want to see him against some better competition before I put him ahead of some of the other QB's. He has been impressive though.The Quality of young QB that is in College Football is very high right now. Alot of these guys are real mobile as well. Luck, Barkley,Tannehill, Griffin, Murray all these guys can run some.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Dwayne Allen having another solid game 4 catches for 67 yards and a TD. Could be in the Giants 2nd Round draft range. I would like to see Eifert or Allen end up Giants[/quote] Allen all day! Hes definetly the guy i'm dreaming about for RD 2 range

picking 17th as of now(if draft happened today)
    1 Zach Brown LB UNC(i just love this kid so
    much! Just a beast!)
    2 Dwayne Allen TE Cle
    m
    markelle martin CB Ok State
    4 Keith Tandy CB W Va
    5 Chandler Harnish QB no illinois
    6 T-Bob Hebert C LSU
    7 Derek
    moye WR Penn St
    [/quote]

First: Clowney on SC just had another stripnsack... kid is filthy.

next: I'd love to get Allen or Eifert in the 2nd (I like the idea of a TE named.'Effort')

think we got a shot at Janoris Jenkins in the 3rd? he could wind up being a huge steal (by the by, I'm still thinking o-line somewhere in 3-5)[/quote] I don't think Janoris will get outta the very late 1st/Early 2nd. As for the Oline, i don't have a prob going there early, the prob with a mock and draft in general is u can't get everything u need and we do have FA'cy also I would very much like to get matt reynolds OT BYU in RD 2 if Dwayne Allen isn't available

and Burfict costs ASU 3 points by jumping offsides on a missed FG that USC missed. On the 2nd attempt he strikes it through.

Here is a stat Ive never seen before Robert Griffin has more TD's then Incompletions in 3 games 13 to 12

+ Reply to Thread