+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 562 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

not that we moved far but after the win i got us at about pick 19 if we were drafting today This is my weekly mock based on where we are at that point(and also team needs may change based on someone stepping up or whatever) PICKING 19th OVERALL

1 michael brewster c ohio st(jacquian williams looks great as of now so i took out zach brown and put in brewster as our oline looks like it needs some beefing up and this moves baas back to G)

2 markelle martin s oklahoma st(i think dwayne allen is gone by pick 19 hence the change in picks Also S could use some speed and range to the positon)

3 Frank Alexander de oklahoma(this dudes a beast and looking better and better wk to wk Tenacious and looks to be a all effort guy to boot Stock is really rising)

4 George Bryan te nc state(perfect fit for our offense Having a down yr but more due to loss of russell wilson to wisconsin then anything else)

5 Kendall Wright wr baylor(nice slot WR that could be a chain mover for us and help with depth/ think emmanuel sanders)

6 David Ruffer k notre dame(i think its time to part ways with tynes Ruffer is really good and very accurate with a solid leg)

7 gary gray cb notre dame(solid for 7th round Could stand a chance to make squad and possibly more if things go his way

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]not that we moved far but after the win i got us at about pick 19 if we were drafting today This is my weekly mock based on where we are at that point(and also team needs may change based on someone stepping up or whatever) PICKING 19th OVERALL

1 michael brewster c ohio st(jacquian williams looks great as of now so i took out zach brown and put in brewster as our oline looks like it needs some beefing up and this moves baas back to G)

2 markelle martin s oklahoma st(i think dwayne allen is gone by pick 19 hence the change in picks Also S could use some speed and range to the positon)

3 Frank Alexander de oklahoma(this dudes a beast and looking better and better wk to wk Tenacious and looks to be a all effort guy to boot Stock is really rising)

4 George Bryan te nc state(perfect fit for our offense Having a down yr but more due to loss of russell wilson to wisconsin then anything else)

5 Kendall Wright wr baylor(nice slot WR that could be a chain mover for us and help with depth/ think emmanuel sanders)

6 David Ruffer k notre dame(i think its time to part ways with tynes Ruffer is really good and very accurate with a solid leg)

7 gary gray cb notre dame(solid for 7th round Could stand a chance to make squad and possibly more if things go his way
    [/quote]i like it. wright is a beast though i doubt he is there in the 5th but as deep as this draft is anything is possible i guess

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]not that we moved far but after the win i got us at about pick 19 if we were drafting today This is my weekly mock based on where we are at that point(and also team needs may change based on someone stepping up or whatever) PICKING 19th OVERALL

[/quote]I think the Giants need to go safety early. Everyone seems happy with Phillips play but if those who were watching closely can see him getting there late. Yesterday First play Kafvka was in Giants were in Cover 1 and Man across underneath. Ross doesnt bite on Desean Jacksons move but had he that was a TD all the way. Phillips reaction time to the play was so slow he wasnt within 15 yards .

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]not that we moved far but after the win i got us at about pick 19 if we were drafting today This is my weekly mock based on where we are at that point(and also team needs may change based on someone stepping up or whatever) PICKING 19th OVERALL

[/quote]I think the Giants need to go safety early. Everyone seems happy with Phillips play but if those who were watching closely can see him getting there late. Yesterday First play Kafvka was in Giants were in Cover 1 and Man across underneath. Ross doesnt bite on Desean Jacksons move but had he that was a TD all the way. Phillips reaction time to the play was so slow he wasnt within 15 yards .[/quote]i agree. KP has not lived up to his billing

What do you guys think of Orwin Smith from GT? He's a jr this year. So, he might not come out, but if he does, where would you expect him to be taken?

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Junior CB Greg Reid got arrested last night. Twitter rumors say he is going to be suspended

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Florida State junior cornerback Greg Reid was arrested in the early hours of Monday morning by the Tallahassee Police Department on two charges: perjury not in an official proceeding, and resisting an officer without violence.

Dont fully get the charges but oh well

http://floridastate.scout.com/3/blog.html

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Junior CB Greg Reid got arrested last night. Twitter rumors say he is going to be suspended

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Florida State junior cornerback Greg Reid was arrested in the early hours of Monday morning by the Tallahassee Police Department on two charges: perjury not in an official proceeding, and resisting an officer without violence.

Dont fully get the charges but oh well

http://floridastate.scout.com/3/blog.html

[/quote]

Sounds like drinking on a fake ID and running when the cops showed up.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]not that we moved far but after the win i got us at about pick 19 if we were drafting today This is my weekly mock based on where we are at that point(and also team needs may change based on someone stepping up or whatever) PICKING 19th OVERALL

[/quote]I think the Giants need to go safety early. Everyone seems happy with Phillips play but if those who were watching closely can see him getting there late. Yesterday First play Kafvka was in Giants were in Cover 1 and Man across underneath. Ross doesnt bite on Desean Jacksons move but had he that was a TD all the way. Phillips reaction time to the play was so slow he wasnt within 15 yards .[/quote] yup Thats why i put martin in the 2nd round for that speed and range factor I was watching martin closely in the 2nd half of that big matchup this past weekend and he was pretty good and covered alot of ground I think Dwayne Allen becomes kyle rudolph like as far as it gets pretty clear hes not lasting past the first part of the 2nd round and hence if that happens i dont think there is a TE as of now anyways that is worth taking untill RDs 3-4 so safety or oline becomes priority or a just to good to pass up value which ever

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]not that we moved far but after the win i got us at about pick 19 if we were drafting today This is my weekly mock based on where we are at that point(and also team needs may change based on someone stepping up or whatever) PICKING 19th OVERALL

[/quote]i like it. wright is a beast though i doubt he is there in the 5th but as deep as this draft is anything is possible i guess
    [/quote] ya in this draft WR is crazy deep after the top gusy Jeffrey Floyd Fuller Blackmon Criner and Broyles dwight jones sanu u got mcnutt toon kearse maze posey owusu adams childs So who knows how long some of these guys may last It is a loaded crop

Veteran

[/quote]

I think getting a C high would be a bit of a mistake. Baas is mediocre at G (he never made any noise at G in San Fran, but was a beast at C for them). They've got Koets at backup, and when healthy could probably push Baas.

If a C is far and away the BPA, I wouldn't have a problem with the pick... that strategy has worked pretty well so far. I'd just be a bit surprised if Luck/Barkley (and possibly Moore) don't push some great talent down.

+ Reply to Thread