+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 562 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]not that we moved far but after the win i got us at about pick 19 if we were drafting today This is my weekly mock based on where we are at that point(and also team needs may change based on someone stepping up or whatever) PICKING 19th OVERALL

1 michael brewster c ohio st(jacquian williams looks great as of now so i took out zach brown and put in brewster as our oline looks like it needs some beefing up and this moves baas back to G)

[/quote]

I think getting a C high would be a bit of a mistake. Baas is mediocre at G (he never made any noise at G in San Fran, but was a beast at C for them). They've got Koets at backup, and when healthy could probably push Baas.

If a C is far and away the BPA, I wouldn't have a problem with the pick... that strategy has worked pretty well so far. I'd just be a bit surprised if Luck/Barkley (and possibly Moore) don't push some great talent down.
    [/quote] Hes a fine Guard and not a mike brewster type C(potentially) Brewster is a beast and has the potential to be a top 5-10 C in this league and with DIehl being owed 3plus mill next yr a spot at G may open up and if the giants pick around there and the Value is right for Brewster its certainly a decent idea to move Baas back to G and Brewster to C Our Oline needs a jolt of top notch talent in my opinion

Im starting to think Alshon Jeffery may fall some. His route running can be very lazy . Im curious to see how fast he runs his 40. I know speed isnt end all be all but combined with other problems it could be.He also looks over weight he is starting to scare me some. I see some Mike Williams similarities

All-American S Mike McElroy from Southern Illinois University.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im starting to think Alshon Jeffery may fall some. His route running can be very lazy . Im curious to see how fast he runs his 40. I know speed isnt end all be all but combined with other problems it could be.He also looks over weight he is starting to scare me some. I see some Mike Williams similarities[/quote] Its funny u talk about his weight because if u see this SPORTS ILLUSTRATED that came out right before the season began that has a bunch of the best players on the cover including Alshon u notice hes got a little pouch at his stomach where as all the other players are ripped! Just something i noticed If he falls though i would not mind being the one to pick him up At worst i see him being a Keyshawn Johnson type player

Ray Graham is really tearing up S FLA tonight Another in the long line of PITT RB's that will be in the NFL All though RAY is only a JR

Veteran

Agree. I live in Charlotte and the LB group at Carolina is a good core. Tough call - Bruce Carter is the best.

Butch Davis is gone.

Started looking at some Temple tape . Man they have some good players on that roster. I wonder if they will be able to hold it together without Al Golden. The HB Evan Rodriguez is a pretty good football player. Tahir Whiteheadand Adrian Robinson have some serious talent as well

ChrisSteuber Chris Steuber

by JoshMTD

A scout from the #Cowboys, #Falcons, #Giants, #Jaguars, #Panthers & #Vikings will attend #MissState, #Georgia game on Saturday. #NFLDraft

Looking into Robert Griffin and havent found one negative thing written about him. Every report is how smart and what a great leader he is. Got his political science degree in 3 years and made the Honor roll every semester. Seems like an all around great guy hope he plays well against the big boys in a few weeks

Arkansas is overflowing with receiver talent. Jarius Wright and Joe Adams are the slot guys. Greg Childs and Cobi Hamiltion on the outside

+ Reply to Thread