+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 562 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Ryan Tannehill NFL throw after NFL throw against Oklahoma.Hitting Far hash outs all day long. Great velocity and accuracy with very little separation from his WR's . Jeff Fuller getting no separation at all and Ryan fires it right in there. I think this kid is the real deal. His decision making can be suspect but im not sure if its just from lack of playing time

Jarius Wright is having an unreal game. He keeps getting smashed over the middle and he is catching everything. 13 catches for 281 yards

All-Pro

Anyone ever watch the WR Sanu from Rutgers? That kid is under the radar now but I thunk he is good. Big strong WR with good hands.

[quote user="buddy33"]Anyone ever watch the WR Sanu from Rutgers? That kid is under the radar now but I thunk he is good. Big strong WR with good hands.[/quote]Yeah he is real good not much Rutgers tape on the net thats why I havent made vids of him

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Arkansas is overflowing with receiver talent. Jarius Wright and Joe Adams are the slot guys. Greg Childs and Cobi Hamiltion on the outside[/quote] u arent kidding! That is actually why i bet them over A&m today I just thought there was to many recieving weapons even though they were banged up on Defense Joe Adams is having a big yr all though Childs is having a down yr

How about KENDALL WRIGHT!! Dude had 9catches 201yrd 3td's today! Crazy! Hes had 4straight monster games! He should get a couple Heisman Votes if he keeps doing what hes doing albeit He shoulden't win it though Dude hasen't had less then 8catches this yr and 2 Double Digit catch games and TD's in every game as well

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Arkansas is overflowing with receiver talent. Jarius Wright and Joe Adams are the slot guys. Greg Childs and Cobi Hamiltion on the outside[/quote] u arent kidding! That is actually why i bet them over A&m today I just thought there was to many recieving weapons even though they were banged up on Defense Joe Adams is having a big yr all though Childs is having a down yr

How about KENDALL WRIGHT!! Dude had 9catches 201yrd 3td's today! Crazy! Hes had 4straight monster games! He should get a couple Heisman Votes if he keeps doing what hes doing albeit He shoulden't win it though Dude hasen't had less then 8catches this yr and 2 Double Digit catch games and TD's in every game as well
    [/quote]A lot of huge games from WR's today. How many good defenses are there really in CFB. Besides like Alabama and LSU no one can stop a nose bleed.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Arkansas is overflowing with receiver talent. Jarius Wright and Joe Adams are the slot guys. Greg Childs and Cobi Hamiltion on the outside[/quote] u arent kidding! That is actually why i bet them over A&m today I just thought there was to many recieving weapons even though they were banged up on Defense Joe Adams is having a big yr all though Childs is having a down yr

[/quote]A lot of huge games from WR's today. How many good defenses are there really in CFB. Besides like Alabama and LSU no one can stop a nose bleed.[/quote] all these rule changes are all for more offense I atually like seeing some D I get sick of 44-33 games all day long LoL

micahel Floyd off to a quick start for ND

Lavonte David had a huge 3rd down Sack against WISC First Time Russ Wilson has been sacked this yr

Andre Branch is awesome by the way!

man WISCONSIN is getting drove on bigtime by Taylor martinez and burkhead here early

All-Pro

The Gators have so much speed.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Arkansas is overflowing with receiver talent. Jarius Wright and Joe Adams are the slot guys. Greg Childs and Cobi Hamiltion on the outside[/quote] u arent kidding! That is actually why i bet them over A&m today I just thought there was to many recieving weapons even though they were banged up on Defense Joe Adams is having a big yr all though Childs is having a down yr

[/quote]A lot of huge games from WR's today. How many good defenses are there really in CFB. Besides like Alabama and LSU no one can stop a nose bleed.[/quote] all these rule changes are all for more offense I atually like seeing some D I get sick of 44-33 games all day long LoL

micahel Floyd off to a quick start for ND

Lavonte David had a huge 3rd down Sack against WISC First Time Russ Wilson has been sacked this yr

Andre Branch is awesome by the way!
    [/quote] I swear Andre Branch has like 2more sacks and a FF since i last posted this when he was all ready having a great game! WOW I can't even get this post in and Branch just did it again!!!! BRANCH is having one of the best games of a DLINE guy i seen this yr!

+ Reply to Thread