+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 562 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Any real good prospects on that WOLVERINE OLINE? THey really seem to block well

Sensational blocking in the 1st qter by both State and michigan so far Awesome Oline play so far

Fozzy Whittaker from Texas looks like a pretty good return man

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Jared Crick out for the Yr That may sting the guys Draft stock
    [/quote]Yeah he has played a lot though. Coaches have enough tape of him I think. The injury isnt one that will hold him up in the future. He may still be able to work the combine

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Sensational blocking in the 1st qter by both State and michigan so far Awesome Oline play so far
    [/quote]

How did Mike Martin play? I only got to see a couple minutes of the game. He stood out, but didn't make any notable plays while I was watching.

Veteran

also: Goddamn I want Dwayne Allen. He looks like a Giants TE, and I like what I just heard about him stepping up and rallying his team.

Veteran

one more while I'm at it: how about Clemson true freshman Sammy Watkins!? 335 all purpose yards, 3 TD's (so far, there's still 4:00 left). He pretty much shattered CJ Spiller's record tonight...

Not this years draft, bit definitely a kid to keep our eyes on.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Jared Crick out for the Yr That may sting the guys Draft stock
    [/quote]Yeah he has played a lot though. Coaches have enough tape of him I think. The injury isnt one that will hold him up in the future. He may still be able to work the combine[/quote] Ya but alot of ti<span>mes it don't </span><span>matter The guy was having kinda a down season and then goes down with a injury and so</span><span>me question </span><span>marks about what he is a 3/4 end or a 4/3 dt I would trade up to get the guy in the 2nd round if he beca</span><span>me available in the early part of rd 2 I actually like hi</span><span>m
    </span>

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Sensational blocking in the 1st qter by both State and michigan so far Awesome Oline play so far
    [/quote]

How did Mike Martin play? I only got to see a couple minutes of the game. He stood out, but didn't make any notable plays while I was watching.
    [/quote] Nothing special Kirk Cousins stood out alot and if not for 3-4 horrible drops hed of looked even better His stock went up today as it was kinda down so far this yr He needed to look good like this today

[quote user="Raptor22"]also: Goddamn I want Dwayne Allen. He looks like a Giants TE, and I like what I just heard about him stepping up and rallying his team.[/quote] Exactly what i've been preaching I actually had us take hi<span>m Late RD 1 in one of </span><span>my weekly </span><span>mocks i do Hes beco</span><span>ming a great blocker and Daquan Bowers gave hi</span><span>m rave reviews recently as well for his work ethic Dwayne Allen is no joke! Definetly so</span><span>me Antonio Gates in hi</span><span>m</span>

+ Reply to Thread