+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 562 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

WesBunting Wesley Bunting

Report: LSU stars Tyrann Mathieu and Spencer Ware suspended for Auburn game | National Football Post

Failed drug tests seem to be the reason for the suspension

Man do these kids pay attention what has happened to other players like Janoris Jenkins. This stuff can really do a number on your draft status. The contract difference between being a Top 20 pick and a 3rd rounder is a big deal

[quote user="thegreatone"]wow datko from fsu reportedly done for the year?
    [/quote]

Itsa shame, he is a good player. But that is the 2nd injury to that shoulder. He would have been a early- mid round pick but now he may have work to do just to get drafted. That shoulder is a serious concern. I wish him luck.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="thegreatone"]wow datko from fsu reportedly done for the year?
    [/quote]

Itsa shame, he is a good player. But that is the 2nd injury to that shoulder. He would have been a early- mid round pick but now he may have work to do just to get drafted. That shoulder is a serious concern. I wish him luck.
    [/quote]Yeah I saw that and his stock could fall considerably. Maybe worth a look if he falls far enough

Hey Redeye, board,

What do you all think of the pro potential of Tajh Boyd of Clemson (if any)? He still has a yr to go, and I doubt he leaves early, but if he keeps putting up the numbers he has thus far it's not outside the realm of possibility.

[quote user="NCGiant23"]Hey Redeye, board,

What do you all think of the pro potential of Tajh Boyd of Clemson (if any)? He still has a yr to go, and I doubt he leaves early, but if he keeps putting up the numbers he has thus far it's not outside the realm of possibility.
    [/quote]i love everyone on that team. boyd seems to have a lot of potential but im very wary of taking qb's with only one season under their belt albeit a very good season. he needs to stay in school another year . with all the young weapons they have i think he could improve his stock considerably.

i think its possible griffin stays as well.

I got a great question for any of you guys. Lets say the GIANTS are picking in the 2nd round of the draft and they want to take a RB to be jacobs future replacement and these 3guys are on the board, who are u taking?? LAMAR MILLER THE U / CHRIS POLK WASH / MONTEE BALL BADGERS/ BERNARD PIERCE OWLS Now that is a tough question!

Me personally, i really like them all but would come down to BERNARD PIERCE and MONTEE BALL. I'd eventually side with BERNARD PIERCE..

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="NCGiant23"]Hey Redeye, board,

[/quote]i love everyone on that team. boyd seems to have a lot of potential but im very wary of taking qb's with only one season under their belt albeit a very good season. he needs to stay in school another year . with all the young weapons they have i think he could improve his stock considerably.

i think its possible griffin stays as well.
    [/quote]Just not enough film to go on yet. He has a quick release I like that. If I had to guess Id say he is more of a middle round prospect but again I just havent seen enough to be sold either way

Man, How good did Nick Foles look against UCLA? Jesus! Dude has a bigtime arm and can move a bit around in the pocket and throw on the run.. I haven't been his biggest fan but u can see the tools, thats for sure.. And Criner was out of this world as well. Hes kinda fell behind the other top wr's a tad because of injury's but i tell ya what, as i said last yr, hes as good as any of them..

I have mentioned TRUMAINE JOHNSON CB/S MONTANA as my top SMALL SCHOOL PLAYER this yr and i felt hes on Teams radars and gonna move up in mocks and he all ready is doing so.. This is from WALT FOOTBALL and its our 3rd Rd pick... They got us going

1. Jerel Worthy DT Michigan St
    2. Travis Lewis LB Oklahoma
    3. Trumaine Johnson CB/S Montana

U guys really need to start getting any tidbits on this Johnson guy.. He can ball! I wish i could see him live once or twice...

Orson Charles....Wouldn't mind taking a look at this guy in the second or third. Freak TE 6'3 230 runs 4.5 and has gotten a lot better as a blocker (should add weight as players do around combine and draft). He's pretty raw and the Giants seem to like guys like this. Very athletic.

Reminds me of Keller meets Vernon Davis. Tons of upside and I can see him tearing it up at the combine.

+ Reply to Thread