Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Well damn looks like lance Lewis is playing afterall

Barkevious Mingo is really coming . He is going to make an awesome 3-4 LB

WesBunting Wesley Bunting

Doug Martin RB Boise State is very similar prospect to #Alabama Rb Mark Ingram...

Is this guy serious I like Martin but come on

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Who is more overrated Quinton Coples who is still being touted as a Top 10 pick even though he causes zero pressure fromhis weakside end spot or Donte Paige Moss he doesnt even start anymore. What happened to these guys there both invisible this season Kareem Martin has looked like the best end on that team.[/quote]North Carolina Defenders are doing nothing in the pro's it seems lately... Hopefully Marvin Austin will change that next yr, but u here nothing about most UNC prospects that came out in recent yrs.. Seems like the DT Sims started a bad trend for UNC Defensive players
    [/quote]don't forget Bruce Carter too and that cb whose name eludes me has been decent, but yeah overall dissapoontment from that squad so far.[/quote]

Kinda hard to call Carter a dissapointment. He was drafted knowing he was likely to miss the 1st half of the season.

I think a lot of the NC disapointment stems from Butch Davis' influence. He is a legendary recruiter, but when you look at all the kids he had brought into the various programs he coached for, the list of players who got in trouble or never lived up the their potential is equally legendary. I have to believe some of his lack of professional accountability rubbed off on his players and many never live up to their potential for it. He was always a great recuiter and a marginal "X and O" coach who was willing to look the other way while his guys misbehaved.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Who is more overrated Quinton Coples who is still being touted as a Top 10 pick even though he causes zero pressure fromhis weakside end spot or Donte Paige Moss he doesnt even start anymore. What happened to these guys there both invisible this season Kareem Martin has looked like the best end on that team.[/quote]North Carolina Defenders are doing nothing in the pro's it seems lately... Hopefully Marvin Austin will change that next yr, but u here nothing about most UNC prospects that came out in recent yrs.. Seems like the DT Sims started a bad trend for UNC Defensive players
    [/quote]don't forget Bruce Carter too and that cb whose name eludes me has been decent, but yeah overall dissapoontment from that squad so far.[/quote]

Kinda hard to call Carter a dissapointment. He was drafted knowing he was likely to miss the 1st half of the season.

I think a lot of the NC disapointment stems from Butch Davis' influence. He is a legendary recruiter, but when you look at all the kids he had brought into the various programs he coached for, the list of players who got in trouble or never lived up the their potential is equally legendary. I have to believe some of his lack of professional accountability rubbed off on his players and many never live up to their potential for it. He was always a great recuiter and a marginal "X and O" coach who was willing to look the other way while his guys misbehaved.
    [/quote]i know i was adding him in with austin as "yet to be determined"

Holy crap what an ending to the Wisconsin MSU game. Game of the year so far. Im sorry to whoever missed it

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Holy crap what an ending to the Wisconsin MSU game. Game of the year so far. Im sorry to whoever missed it[/quote]totally insane! Just insane! I was just saying last week at how impressed i was with Cousins, even though his numbers would tell a bit of a diffrent story(4horrible drops), and he comes out with a masterpiece against a solid D.. Awesome game! That is a game u see 30yrs down the road on Instant Classic!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

WesBunting Wesley Bunting

Doug Martin RB Boise State is very similar prospect to #Alabama Rb Mark Ingram...

Is this guy serious I like Martin but come on
    [/quote]i'm telling ya, the way Martin looks out there, it reminds me alot of Ray Rice.. Hes really good! I'm with Wes as far as i think Doug is a guy who looks like, if given a legit chance, a guy who could be every bit as good as the best backs in the league.. Hes the complete package..

Any other Andrew Luck-less year, Barkley is my top guy. I just really like this kid.

Kalil is also incredible, 6-7 300lb and when he engages, he doesn't disengage.

As for Alabama, I've been high on Hightower for a while, but Upshaw is also a very nice player. Kirkpatrick is another player I think will be a star in this league. I actually like him more than Morris Claiborne.

One player I'm not that big on that alot of others are is, is Zach Brown. He played solid today, solid drops, covered WRs, RBs etc. but I just don't like him for some reason.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Kawaan Short DT Purdue is really impressive.. Hes not making "bigplays" today but certainly a huge part at stopping that Illinois rush attack so far..
    [/quote]Good I will download that game. I need some 2011 footage of Short.Keep letting me know when u see games when guys play real well or real bad[/quote] Ya, he got 2sacks after i made the original post about him.. Short had a masterpiece of a game.. I will also, most definetly mention guys like Short to u, as i always do anyways.. I love that i have guys like you to talk draft with! Seriously, thanks to U, Greatone, Santa, and others that i have been talking draft with now for a few yrs...

+ Reply to Thread