+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 562 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Chandler Harnish just tore it up against Toledo.. 17-26 265yrd 6td 0int/ 16carry 133yrds... It was Harnish's 3rd 100yrd rushing game on the season, and hes now got 17td passes and i think like 4or5 picks... Hes a beast!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Chandler Harnish just tore it up against Toledo..* 17-26 265yrd 6td 0int/ 16carry 133yrds...*** It was Harnish's 3rd 100yrd rushing game on the season, and hes now got 17td passes and i think like 4or5 picks...* Hes a beast!
    [/quote]another game i would of watched if i had fing power

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Chandler Harnish just tore it up against Toledo.. 17-26 265yrd 6td 0int/ 16carry 133yrds... It was Harnish's 3rd 100yrd rushing game on the season, and hes now got 17td passes and i think like 4or5 picks... Hes a beast!
    [/quote]another game i would of watched if i had fing power[/quote] jeez man, still no power? I'm sorry to here that redeye.. I hope you get your power back before saturday, as i know you are amped for the LSU/BAMA game..

So far, bernard PIerce is being bottled up by Ohio U's defense.. Not really his fault , there has been no holes what so ever, as the Ohio D is totally focusing in on the Temple Run.. Its early though...

There is another WR to think about in this game as a late rd pick or UDF, in lavon brazill of Ohio.. He could be a good slot Wr possibly... A sleeper to think about..

Watched that game last night and Pierce looked like he had some ability but like you said there were no holes at all. Pierce would be a nice 3rd rounder for us.

I think we definitely need to come away with a back, OG, OT and a tall WR in this draft. Here is a quick mock I came up with:

1. Mike Adams - T Ohio State - He is gonna rise up boards and he has great size and technique and can play both LT and RT.

2. Andre Branch - DE - Clemson - Having an excellent year and is a good all around DE prospect.

3. Audie Cole - ILB - Good, old school MLB with size to play the run and nice ability in pass coverage.

4. Marvin McNutt - WR - Iowa - Good sized WR with deceptive speed but excellent with the ball in the air. Perfect compliment to Nicks.

5. Christine Michael - RB - Texas A & M - My favorite back of the draft. Cyrus Gray gets most of the pub at A&M but Michael has been the better of the two backs there. Everydown size with good hands and pretty good speed.

6. Eddie Pleasant - S - Oregon - I have watched a few of their games this year and he has been all over the field. Good vs. the run but does not have elite speed in coverage. Excellent in special teams though.

7. Chris Rainey - RB - Florida - His size will hold him back but we should take a shot here at a real playmaker. Could help on 3rd downs and specials.

Im starting to think Giants may take another safety in rounds 3-4.

They need that third safety, Grant probably wont stay a giant, and just doesnt have the range to play deep third anymore. Sash is no athletic upgrade over Grant.

Has to have the versatility to play both deep third and come down and cover TEs/occasionally slot receivers.

Too bad safetys are so difficult to scout on TV.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Im starting to think Giants may take another safety in rounds 3-4.

They need that third safety, Grant probably wont stay a giant, and just doesnt have the range to play deep third anymore. Sash is no athletic upgrade over Grant.

Has to have the versatility to play both deep third and come down and cover TEs/occasionally slot receivers.

[/quote]Yeah I hate doing DB videos because I feel like im short changing the viewer. Ijust dont get the looks i need.I could see the Giants showing some interest in Mark Barron but yeah I agree safety will be looked at

[quote user="tdawg1413"]Watched that game last night and Pierce looked like he had some ability but like you said there were no holes at all. Pierce would be a nice 3rd rounder for us.

I think we definitely need to come away with a back, OG, OT and a tall WR in this draft. Here is a quick mock I came up with:

1. Mike Adams - T Ohio State - He is gonna rise up boards and he has great size and technique and can play both LT and RT.

2. Andre Branch - DE - Clemson - Having an excellent year and is a good all around DE prospect.

3. Audie Cole - ILB - Good, old school MLB with size to play the run and nice ability in pass coverage.

4. Marvin McNutt - WR - Iowa - Good sized WR with deceptive speed but excellent with the ball in the air. Perfect compliment to Nicks.

5. Christine Michael - RB - Texas A & M - My favorite back of the draft. Cyrus Gray gets most of the pub at A&M but Michael has been the better of the two backs there. Everydown size with good hands and pretty good speed.

6. Eddie Pleasant - S - Oregon - I have watched a few of their games this year and he has been all over the field. Good vs. the run but does not have elite speed in coverage. Excellent in special teams though.

7. Chris Rainey - RB - Florida - His size will hold him back but we should take a shot here at a real playmaker. Could help on 3rd downs and specials.[/quote] Thats a good draft, but i don't think Michael makes it outta RD 2, and latest the first few picks of RD 3... Hes totally passed Cyrus Gray as a prospect, and has everything u want in a lead back.. As for Branch, i think hes gonna Rise possibly into RD 1.. I love Andre Branch as a prospect, and he would be a nice fit, especially if we were to deal OSI for a pick or picks... Cole is a nice looking LB prospect, that we've spoke about on here a few times... If Barden dosen't show some promise when he gets healthy(i think he will), Mcnutt makes alot of sense, and a S has been added in pretty much every mock i've done for the most part... I think a speedy S who can HIT is preferable, like a Markelle Martin or Winston Guy or even Delano Howell.. Pleasent would be nice if we wait as long as u have us waiting... Good mock..

[quote user="slipknottin"]Im starting to think Giants may take another safety in rounds 3-4.

[/quote]well hopefully jones will be able to compete in camp next season and we wont need a safety but i think you could be right. I do think sash can be a good player though

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tdawg1413"]Watched that game last night and Pierce looked like he had some ability but like you said there were no holes at all. Pierce would be a nice 3rd rounder for us.

7. Chris Rainey - RB - Florida - His size will hold him back but we should take a shot here at a real playmaker. Could help on 3rd downs and specials.[/quote] Thats a good draft, but i don't think Michael makes it outta RD 2, and latest the first few picks of RD 3... Hes totally passed Cyrus Gray as a prospect, and has everything u want in a lead back..* As for Branch, i think hes gonna Rise possibly into RD 1..* I love Andre Branch as a prospect, and he would be a nice fit, especially if we were to deal OSI for a pick or picks...* Cole is a nice looking LB prospect, that we've spoke about on here a few times...** If Barden dosen't show some promise when he gets healthy(i think he will), Mcnutt makes alot of sense,* and a S has been added in pretty much every mock i've done for the most part...* I think a speedy S who can HIT is preferable, like a Markelle Martin or Winston Guy or even Delano Howell..* Pleasent would be nice if we wait as long as u have us waiting...* Good mock..
    [/quote]

I had Michael falling because I don't see him running a great 40 at the combine if he comes out and most draftniks still hype Gray as the better prospect. Either way, I think he would be a great fit and would be our back of the future.

+ Reply to Thread