+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 562 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

I like Texas A&M CB Terrence Frederick #7 . He is a slot CB but he is tough. He played great when he was manned up on Blackmon against Oklahoma State and he played well against Arkansas as well. Id like to see how he does matched up on broyles. Sean Porter gets the numbers but Damontre Moore is one of my favorite 2013 Pass Rushers.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man I havent watched much BC this year but Im going through the FSU game now. They are a very bad football teame. Luke kuelchy makes like every play[/quote]

Go back to the 2010 FSU game. He made even more. Good player.

[quote user="lawl"]So I was working the ucf tulsa game this past Thursday and before the game i happened to be sitting next to a falcons scout and a giants scout. Btw everytime i work ucf games a nyg scout has been there. Not surprisingly we always have a bunch of c-USA players in camp and on the team.

Anyway I was trying to eavesdrop as much as I could. Couple random things I heard:

The atlanta scout was saying that he talked to Jerry(as in Jerry Reese) at the Georgia tech Maryland game. The scout insisted that Jerry was just trying to "get out of the office" and wasn't really scouting.

The NYG scout is going to be at upcoming Fiu fau and Miami games.

Then they started talking about going to school's practices and sometimes the coaches would kick them out or whatever. Anyway, only reason this is important is because the NYG scout was saying that he was trying to check out a "little wide receiver." I didnt catch what school the kid went to tho. Nor do I know a timeframe.

Nothing mind-blowing, just kind of cool, figured I'd share.

Edit note: the Tulsa MLB had like 20+ tackles[/quote] interesting.. I actually am a Gj Kinne fan for the Tulsa team, as possibly a late rd developmental QB, and UCF seems to have a solid Defense, any players on that Defense that are possibly playing on sundays down the line?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I like Texas A&M CB Terrence Frederick #7 . He is a slot CB but he is tough. He played great when he was manned up on Blackmon against Oklahoma State and he played well against Arkansas as well. Id like to see how he does matched up on broyles. Sean Porter gets the numbers but Damontre Moore is one of my favorite 2013 Pass Rushers.[/quote] I know i'm certainly not a fan of JUDIE's.. Hes a bum!

Montee Ball over a 100yrds rushing as the 2nd qter just started..lol I hope the Giants get there hands on Kevin Zeitler G Wisconsin.. That dude is a straight animal!

All-Pro

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="lawl"]So I was working the ucf tulsa game this past Thursday and before the game i happened to be sitting next to a falcons scout and a giants scout. Btw everytime i work ucf games a nyg scout has been there. Not surprisingly we always have a bunch of c-USA players in camp and on the team.

Anyway I was trying to eavesdrop as much as I could. Couple random things I heard:

The atlanta scout was saying that he talked to Jerry(as in Jerry Reese) at the Georgia tech Maryland game. The scout insisted that Jerry was just trying to "get out of the office" and wasn't really scouting.

Then they started talking about going to school's practices and sometimes the coaches would kick them out or whatever. Anyway, only reason this is important is because the NYG scout was saying that he was trying to check out a "little wide receiver." I didnt catch what school the kid went to tho. Nor do I know a timeframe.

Edit note: the Tulsa MLB had like 20+ tackles[/quote]* interesting..* I actually am a Gj Kinne fan for the Tulsa team, as possibly a late rd developmental QB, and UCF seems to have a solid Defense, any players on that Defense that are possibly playing on sundays down the line?
    [/quote]
    Darius nall(redeye did a video on him)

Kemaal Ishmael safety

And the guy that will probably get drafted highest is Josh Robinson, cb.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Montee Ball over a 100yrds rushing as the 2nd qter just started..lol I hope the Giants get there hands on Kevin Zeitler G Wisconsin.. That dude is a straight animal!
    [/quote] I've seen people starting to sneak Russell WIlson up a bit in mocks, like 4th roundish.. I wonder if he sneaks into RD 3 possibly?

Wow, what a power run by montee ball on 2nd and 3!! Hes just killing it today! Any slight down i was on ball, i'm back now! All though he did get caught from behind once... But hes just pounding for extra yards today.. As i speak, another TD run by ball..lol Number 19 for ball!

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="lawl"]So I was working the ucf tulsa game this past Thursday and before the game i happened to be sitting next to a falcons scout and a giants scout. Btw everytime i work ucf games a nyg scout has been there. Not surprisingly we always have a bunch of c-USA players in camp and on the team.

Edit note: the Tulsa MLB had like 20+ tackles[/quote] interesting.. I actually am a Gj Kinne fan for the Tulsa team, as possibly a late rd developmental QB, and UCF seems to have a solid Defense, any players on that Defense that are possibly playing on sundays down the line?
    [/quote]
    Darius nall(redeye did a video on him)

Kemaal Ishmael safety

And the guy that will probably get drafted highest is Josh Robinson, cb.[/quote] THanks! I'll be researching them now...

Thats heartbreaking seeing Broyles injury.

Ryan Tannehill busy destroying his draft stock against Oklahoma. Guy is very talented physically but just bafflingly awful decision making.Landry jones hasnt look good either. Ryan Broyles standing on the sideline in tears looks like a torn ACL. Unless your a QB when u get a 2nd round grade they have to go pro. Broyles as good as he is wasnt going higher then the 2nd round.Now Christian Michael being carried off the field just after Travis Lewis got helped off WTF is going on in this game. We already saw Tom Wort and Cyrus Grayget hurt as well

+ Reply to Thread