+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 562 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Ryan Tannehill busy destroying his draft stock against Oklahoma. Guy is very talented physically but just bafflingly awful decision making.Landry jones hasnt look good either. Ryan Broyles standing on the sideline in tears looks like a torn ACL. Unless your a QB when u get a 2nd round grade they have to go pro. Broyles as good as he is wasnt going higher then the 2nd round.Now Christian Michael being carried off the field just after Travis Lewis got helped off WTF is going on in this game. We already saw Tom Wort and Cyrus Grayget hurt as well[/quote] wow! Crazy injuries! Travis Lewis can't take another game missing injury, with him all ready being tabbed as a injury prone player, and that really is gonna hurt broyles... I mentioned Tannehill's decison making weeks ago.. He does baffle u way to often...

isaiah pead is a freaking animal! One of my favorite backs coming into the season, and hes just having a great yr.. I tell ya what, hes not all finesse.. He has some power in his game that i don't think people give him credit for enough.. Hes having a whale of a game early against Pitt..

Here we go! Lsu vs Bama!!! Goosebumps!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Ryan Tannehill busy destroying his draft stock against Oklahoma. Guy is very talented physically but just bafflingly awful decision making.Landry jones hasnt look good either. Ryan Broyles standing on the sideline in tears looks like a torn ACL. Unless your a QB when u get a 2nd round grade they have to go pro. Broyles as good as he is wasnt going higher then the 2nd round.Now Christian Michael being carried off the field just after Travis Lewis got helped off WTF is going on in this game. We already saw Tom Wort and Cyrus Grayget hurt as well[/quote] wow! Crazy injuries! Travis Lewis can't take another game missing injury, with him all ready being tabbed as a injury prone player, and that really is gonna hurt broyles... I mentioned Tannehill's decison making weeks ago.. He does baffle u way to often...
    [/quote]This is only Tannehills 15th start but still I just dont get what he is thinking sometimes. I would have a hard time using a first round pick on him if I was a GM. I love his physical talent and he can amaze with some of his throws but he is also prone to Rex Grossman like mistakes as well. Im just not sure If I would stake my reputation as a GM on him with a first round pick. He seems more like a 2nd Round guy that needs to sit for a few years.

Broyles confirmed Torn ACL. Should of come out. He was a 2nd rounder last year and a 2nd rounder before today.Now he probably goes late if at all

Wow, Ronnie Wingo drops a wideopen bomb that should of been a TD, right through his hands with not a Game**** around, and they end up in a 3rd and 1, and Devin Taylor picks off Wilson for a pick 6.. Its gotta be the 4th Wideopen drop that should of been a TD i seen today! Wow!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Ryan Tannehill busy destroying his draft stock against Oklahoma. Guy is very talented physically but just bafflingly awful decision making.Landry jones hasnt look good either. Ryan Broyles standing on the sideline in tears looks like a torn ACL. Unless your a QB when u get a 2nd round grade they have to go pro. Broyles as good as he is wasnt going higher then the 2nd round.Now Christian Michael being carried off the field just after Travis Lewis got helped off WTF is going on in this game. We already saw Tom Wort and Cyrus Grayget hurt as well[/quote] wow! Crazy injuries! Travis Lewis can't take another game missing injury, with him all ready being tabbed as a injury prone player, and that really is gonna hurt broyles... I mentioned Tannehill's decison making weeks ago.. He does baffle u way to often...
    [/quote]This is only Tannehills 15th start but still I just dont get what he is thinking sometimes. I would have a hard time using a first round pick on him if I was a GM. I love his physical talent and he can amaze with some of his throws but he is also prone to Rex Grossman like mistakes as well. Im just not sure If I would stake my reputation as a GM on him with a first round pick. He seems more like a 2nd Round guy that needs to sit for a few years.

Broyles confirmed Torn ACL. Should of come out. He was a 2nd rounder last year and a 2nd rounder before today.Now he probably goes late if at all

[/quote] Yup, broyles is screwed now.. Probably go 4th rounish, after guys like Kendall Wright even..

As for Tannehill, i think his play this yr has been 2nd round most of the yr, and he'd of been lucky to sneak in RD 1, and todays game almost ensures rd 2ish.. I actually don't care for him anymore, and Nick Foles passed him before this week on my personal rankings...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Wow, Ronnie Wingo drops a wideopen bomb that should of been a TD, right through his hands with not a Game**** around, and they end up in a 3rd and 1, and Devin Taylor picks off Wilson for a pick 6.. Its gotta be the 4th Wideopen drop that should of been a TD i seen today! Wow!
    [/quote]wow, kudos to Tyler Wilson, he comes right back and hits Wright on a 68yrd TD seconds after the pick 6 by Devin Taylor.. Way to go Wilson! WIlson looks like a 1st round talent, in my eyes..

Where the hell do some of these schools find these idiot kickers???lol A 44yrder in college is like a 60yrder in the NFL..lol I watched Central Michigans Kicker miss a 28yrder as time expiered that would of tied the game and forced overtime against Kent St the other day, and seen about 3more missed fg's today, culminating in that horrendus FG attempt by the Bama kicker on the opening possesion...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Wow, Ronnie Wingo drops a wideopen bomb that should of been a TD, right through his hands with not a Game**** around, and they end up in a 3rd and 1, and Devin Taylor picks off Wilson for a pick 6.. Its gotta be the 4th Wideopen drop that should of been a TD i seen today! Wow!
    [/quote]wow, kudos to Tyler Wilson, he comes right back and hits Wright on a 68yrd TD seconds after the pick 6 by Devin Taylor.. Way to go Wilson! WIlson looks like a 1st round talent, in my eyes..
    [/quote]Could be he wont come out this year though

I wish LSU Bama wasnt on the same time as Arkansas SC these r heavyweight games

+ Reply to Thread