+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 562 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

What a run by Trent Richardson! Dudes clearly the best RB in the country and well worth a top 15pick... As good as his blocking is, he kills it when there isn't good blocking as well...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Hey Redeye, was wondering what u thought of Jarius Wright WR ARK as a prospect?
    [/quote]I love him he is explosive ,great route runner might be the best slot guy in the draft[/quote] Ya, i like him as well...

Dang Bama! Stop pussing out when u get close and having guys trip over there own feet and get in 3rd and 20's and look plain stupid... Jesus!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Where the hell do some of these schools find these idiot kickers???lol A 44yrder in college is like a 60yrder in the NFL..lol I watched Central Michigans Kicker miss a 28yrder as time expiered that would of tied the game and forced overtime against Kent St the other day, and seen about 3more missed fg's today, culminating in that horrendus FG attempt by the Bama kicker on the opening possesion...
    [/quote] And a Missed 25yrd FG for Arkansas...LOL
    [/quote] I'm writing this as a MISS even before i just seen it get blocked..lol These Kickers are clowns! Seriously, get the Freak off the field and go crawl under a rock all u loser kickers! Freaking clowns! C.Mich Kicker misses 28yrder that would of brought them to OT, then ARK kicker misses 25yrder before half, and bama kickers miss 3FG's all ready in this one! Not to mention, i've seen about 5other misses today! These kickers are idiots!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Dang Bama! Stop pussing out when u get close and having guys trip over there own feet and get in 3rd and 20's and look plain stupid... Jesus!
    [/quote]Alabama drives to the 30 and stalls 3 straight times. They better hope they dont need a FG to win the game

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Dang Bama! Stop pussing out when u get close and having guys trip over there own feet and get in 3rd and 20's and look plain stupid... Jesus!
    [/quote]Alabama drives to the 30 and stalls 3 straight times. They better hope they dont need a FG to win the game[/quote] McCarron needs to take some chances and stop pussing out.. Your not always gonna have a guy 10yrds wideopen, u have to be able to stick it in there! Man up!

Trying to watch that Utah St LA Tech game as well right now. Wagner looks like a nice player

What an awesome series there Im loving the D

I have been watching the Arizona State/UCLA game and ASU has some good prospects besides Burfict. Guys, what do you think of RB Cameron Marshall? He has about 170 yds rushing tonight and has looked good. Excellent size with good hands and picks up the blitz nicely. Possible sleeper RB for us. Gerell Robinson is a big WR that makes plays. What are your opinions on these guys?

Thinking about the Heisman Trophy, i don't know how Brandon Weeden dosen't get more love.. Oklahoma St is ranked 3rd n the country, and the guys had a fabulous season, going 36-46 5td against K-state today, and hes got like 27td 9int on the season with a super high comp pct... In my opinion, Brandon Weeden should be the Heisman...

+ Reply to Thread