+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 562 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

U know whos been playing well the last 4-5wk's or so? Micheal Egnew TE mizzo.. After a slow start, hes finally picking it back up, and that is mainly because Franklin is becoming better and better as a QB.. Egnew had a 100yrd game a few weeks ago, and had 12receptions for 69yrds today against baylor.. That would be a solid Video for Egnew redeye..

Man, Danny Trevathan LB Kentucky had another INT today, his 3rd staright game with a INT.. The guys had to of made one of the biggest leaps prospect wise this yr, as hes gone from 7th Rd-UDF at the start of the season, to a few people having him in RD 2.. Hes forcing fumbles, making tackles, intercepting balls, getting a couple sacks, and pretty much everything in between.. Trevathan is a nice, somewhat undersized prospect who i really like...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Thinking about the Heisman Trophy, i don't know how Brandon Weeden dosen't get more love.. Oklahoma St is ranked 3rd n the country, and the guys had a fabulous season, going 36-46 5td against K-state today, and hes got like 27td 9int on the season with a super high comp pct... In my opinion, Brandon Weeden should be the Heisman...
    [/quote]

Ya, he has been very good. Dunno if im ready to proclaim him yet, but he deserves more love for sure.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]U know whos been playing well the last 4-5wk's or so? Micheal Egnew TE mizzo.. After a slow start, hes finally picking it back up, and that is mainly because Franklin is becoming better and better as a QB.. Egnew had a 100yrd game a few weeks ago, and had 12receptions for 69yrds today against baylor.. That would be a solid Video for Egnew redeye..
    [/quote]
    he is 1 of those split out pretend TEs. Dont get me wrong tho, he is a great reciever. He just never lines up tight to the line. He would only fit certain systems because of that. I watch him play and its easy to forget his size. He plays so much like a WR.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Thinking about the Heisman Trophy, i don't know how Brandon Weeden dosen't get more love.. Oklahoma St is ranked 3rd n the country, and the guys had a fabulous season, going 36-46 5td against K-state today, and hes got like 27td 9int on the season with a super high comp pct... In my opinion, Brandon Weeden should be the Heisman...
    [/quote]

Ya, he has been very good. Dunno if im ready to proclaim him yet, but he deserves more love for sure.
    [/quote] I'm thinking of the Heisman more of the MVP in baseball with my proclaim of Weeden.. In that case, there is no one more valuable then Brandon Weeden... . U take Brandon Weeden from Ok St, and who knows where they are.. I mean, Oklahoma St is ranked 3rd in the country!!! But i gotta realize, the Heisman isn;t the Most valuable player, its the best, most dynamic player in football on the season...

Wow, the last time Ok St was 9-0, they played St Marys in the sugar bowl..lol That was a long time ago!!!(1946).. I would think its gonna be set up for LSU vs Oklahoma St in national Champ game at least for this week..

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]U know whos been playing well the last 4-5wk's or so? Micheal Egnew TE mizzo.. After a slow start, hes finally picking it back up, and that is mainly because Franklin is becoming better and better as a QB.. Egnew had a 100yrd game a few weeks ago, and had 12receptions for 69yrds today against baylor.. That would be a solid Video for Egnew redeye..
    [/quote]
    he is 1 of those split out pretend TEs. Dont get me wrong tho, he is a great reciever. He just never lines up tight to the line. He would only fit certain systems because of that. I watch him play and its easy to forget his size. He plays so much like a WR.
    [/quote] I actually haven't got to watch much of him at all this yr, but i thought he blocked some, no? Either way, hes picked it up as a recieving TE, not nessecarilly for our team, just saying in general..

Looking at next week's slate of games, i see there is some good matchups, lead by Oregon at Stanford.. Its pretty safe to say Gameday is gonna be in Stanford next week.. These are the best matchups of next week in my opinion

Oregon vs Stanford
    T.C.U vs Boise St(this could have upset written on it, be careful kellen)
    Miami vs Fla St
    Va Tech vs Ga Tech
    Penn st vs Nebraska(could nebraska give the most overrated team in the country a smack?)
    Aubrun vs Georgia(nice game, for 2solid teams, auburn could win this)

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Thinking about the Heisman Trophy, i don't know how Brandon Weeden dosen't get more love.. Oklahoma St is ranked 3rd n the country, and the guys had a fabulous season, going 36-46 5td against K-state today, and hes got like 27td 9int on the season with a super high comp pct... In my opinion, Brandon Weeden should be the Heisman...
    [/quote]His age man he is to old.

Cant wait for LSU Arkansas.The best receiving corp vs the best secondary.Arkansas could really muck things up if they can upset LSU

We could get the same situation they had with Texas ,Texas Tech and Oklahoma in the SEC West. Tyler Wilson has been playing very well since the Bama game.That receiving corp is very dangerous they can match LSU on the perimeter.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Man, Danny Trevathan LB Kentucky had another INT today, his 3rd staright game with a INT.. The guys had to of made one of the biggest leaps prospect wise this yr, as hes gone from 7th Rd-UDF at the start of the season, to a few people having him in RD 2.. Hes forcing fumbles, making tackles, intercepting balls, getting a couple sacks, and pretty much everything in between.. Trevathan is a nice, somewhat undersized prospect who i really like...
    [/quote]I like him as well but his measurables will kill him. He will go closer to the 7th then the 2nd I believe.

I like Arkansas LB Jerry Franklin as well.He doesnt get a lot of pub but he is a bruiser . More of a 3-4 guy but he is underrated

+ Reply to Thread