+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 562 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Its that time again, the Weekly Mock Draft from everybodys favorite Sportzfan!!!lol WHat a WIN against NE! Just remarkable! The talent on this giants team , is litteraly from Top to bottom.. I mean, if they could ever stay healthy, they could have the most Talent from Top to bottom, hands down in the whole league.. Anyhow, i got us picking 28th this week, up from i think 26th last wk... And obviously, every round, i'm doing my mock with us picking 28th in that Round... I'm also giving us as i did last week, a 4th round COMP pick for barry cofield, as i think thats what we'll get for him... Lets do it!!

1. Micahel Brewster C Ohio St- Its clear, we still haven't solved our longterm C problem, as Baas has been good but not great, and injury prone, and i'd like him to move over to his natural G positon next yr and take over for soon to be ex giant(thanks for memories davie!), David Diehl.. Diehl is due to much money and will certainly be let go after this season.. I don't need to rant about Brewster because hes in a few of my prior mocks.. Hes a great C prospect, and i think will really help that Up the Gut running for us.. Hes a complete C with great size, technique and nastiness..Reminds me of Alex Mack...

2. Tj Mcdonald S U.S.C- I really like McDonald, and i don't know how much Doe KP will ask for when his FA'cy comes up, and we could simply use another S that can get after it against the Pass, but yet has the size to defend the run as well.. McDonald is right at the top of the Safety Class, but its not a great top heavy class, so i got him falling to end of RD 2 for us.. He Reminds me of KP kinda, but the KP before the Knee issues.. McDonald could have the career we thought KP was gonna have..(not that KPs been dreadful or anything, but u know what i mean)

3. Devin Taylor DE South Carolina- A athletic Freak! U put him on the field with JPP, and Kiwi, and Marvin Austin, and Linval, and Prince, and TT, and Rolle, and Jaquain WIlliams, and yada yada yada, and jesus!!lol Hes very Long obviously, and has gotten a pick in back to back yrs because of that length, and i could see him being a batted ball machine, and really help keep the stable of pass rushers filled for us, with OSI's future in question and Tuck another yr older..

4 Doug Martin RB Boise St- I see a bit of Ray Rice in Martin, and with Bradshaws feet issues and Jacobs probably out of here after the season, a RB could be usefull, and Martin runs hard, has pretty solid enough speed, nice low center of gravity, and can keep going after contact... Martin/Bradshaw/Scott as are future 3rb's... They could really be a beastly 3some..

4. Jerry Franklin LB Arkansas- As redeye does, i also just really like Franklins game.. With Goffs injury, we could bring in another MLB to challenge Greg Jones going forward, or possibly move Franklin to SLB, and Kiwi back to End.. Either way, Franklin is good value in the COMP picks of RD 4, and worth a shot...

5. Cameron Chism CB Maryland- Not sure if he makes it here, but its possible with a good class of CB's coming out, and i'm sure a heap of Jr's as well.. Chism is very underrated and has the Giant CB size, and very good speed and expierence.. His ball skills are above averege and to be honest, i'm surprised he dosen't get more attention, all though Maryland is having a horrific season..

6. Chandler Harnish QB No. Illinois- Spoken about him before, and hes back in this mock.. I like Chandler becasue of his versatility, with the ability to Run and throw, and he seems to have a bit of that "it" factor, and is worth taking a chance on, in my opinion..

7. Josh Chichester TE Louisville- A nice Sleeper pick, whos more WR then Blocking TE, but when u used to be a WR, that is usually how it works..lol hes got a ton of the physical tools, and room to add weight, and just on upside and potential, is worth a shot.. A intriguing guy....
    [/quote]

this is interesting as there are a lot of guys i like around 28. lamaar miller,ta'amu,konz,allen,worthy hmm. yes i know you dont like to pick underclassmen but seeing as you and i arent psychics i dont care about accuracy but this is how id go.

1.Lamaar Miller RB Miami- miller is a great rb and is gaining steam every week it seems. We have to revamp our run game and that starts with the oline. Unfortunately it doesnt seem like our FO like interior linemen in round one. Jacobs has completely fallen off the reservation (oline hugely to blame) and bradshaw feet always seem to have some problem. Miller could be a major offensive weapon for us.(Alt: worthy)

2.Lucas Nix OG Pitt- same as last week. Big body, interior lineman, great potential.

3.Brandon Boykin CB Georgia- not really in giants mold but personally i dont like our mold. I want speed on the edges

4.TY Hilton WR FIU- same as last week. He will move up in the next few months but until then STEAL!

4.Lance Lewis WR ECU
    - there are alot of factors that will play into this pick. Nicks and cruz are gimmies unless one of them holds out. After that the field gets muddled. jernigan you can probably keep, but what a disappointing rookie year so far. MM will command big bucks, hixon might be done, barden needs to step it up. Lewis is a very good possession receiver and can make the tough catches. reminds me a lot of amani

5.Tyrone Crawford DE Boise ST

6.James Brown OT Troy

7.Moe Petrus C Uconn
    [/quote] The Thing about T.Y Hilton that i think will make us not pick him is we just picked Jerrnigan whos similar in playing style, size, and even outta the same confrence..lol There basically the same player.. So, i'd be surprised if we took another player like that, and i would be surprised if we went WR twice, unless one was just to much value in the end rounds.. I like the value of Tyrone Crawford in RD 5, as a potentially solid rotational DE, all though, he might go earier, but if there in 5, good value..
    Petrus and Nix would bring solid size and run blocking to the table, and would help that interior run game... As i told Santa, i'm not huge on Lamar Miller right now, because i feel he trys going around the contact more then through it, and in bad situations, when he should be plowing for the first down, i've seen that style by him cost his team, but the upside is tremendous... Solid, all though i'd do a few things diffrent.. I liked your last mock better...

Okay, so I have a day off today and decided to do a mock offseason for us. Let me know what you think. This includes FA losses, cuts, players resigned and signings:

Resigned - David Carr QB, Stacy Andrews G/T, Terrell Thomas CB, Michael Coe CB, Bear Pascoe FB

Cuts - Brandon Jacobs RB, David Diehl G, D. Hixon WR, Deon Grant S, Derrick Martin S, Henry Hynoski FB, Travis Beckum TE, Clint Sintim LB, D.J. Ware RB

Lose Via FA - Mario Manningham WR, Dave Tollefson DE, Jon Goff LB, Aaron Ross CB, Devin Thomas WR, Kareem McKenzie T

FA signed -
    Chilo Rachal G - Physical Guard who can move well and still young
    Gary Guyton LB - Excellent MLB prospect stuck behind Spikes and Mayo in NE.
    Howard Green DT - Large rotational run stuffer. provides depth if Austin cannot come back
    Martellus Bennett TE - Upside TE who could not make it in Dallas. Has a ton of ability. Maybe a change of scenery will help.

Draft - I have us getting an extra 4th rounder due to loss of Barry Cofield

1. Mike Adams - T Ohio State - Versatile Tackle who can play both right and left but will play right with us to begin. May slide in day 1 as a starter.
    2. Andre Branch - DE Clemson - We love pass rushers and he adds to the stable and replaces the departed Tollefson in the rotation.
    3. Nigel Bradham - LB Florida State - Super athletic LB who needs time to learn to use his ability to the max. Can sit a year or two and contribute on specials while learning.
    4. Jordan White - WR W. Michigan - I have watched enough of this guy to see he is the real deal. Good size/speed combo with excellent hands and can make people miss. He replaces Mario in the rotation and gives us our future #2 with Cruz in the slot.
    4. Jamell Fleming - CB Oklahoma - Good size and speed and a player who has made some strides this year. Could fit in our corner rotation with an eye towards a starting role in the future.
    5. Bobby Rainey - RB Western Kentucky - Ultra prodcutive RB with good hands that could be our 3rd down back right away. Short but built well and a good pass protector from what I have seen.
    6. George Iloka - S Boise State - Good depth and special teams player from a school that teaches how to play correctly.
    7. D'Jon McKnight - WR Minnesota - Another WR to add to the corps. Strong physical WR with decent speed that we can groom to play for a future role.

Depth Chart

QB - Eli, Carr
    RB - Bradshaw, Scott, Rainey
    FB - Pascoe
    WR1 - Nicks, Barden, White
    WR2 - Cruz, Jernigan, McKnight
    TE - Ballard, Bennett
    LT - Beatty, Brewer
    LG - Rachal, Petrus
    C - Baas, Cordle
    RG - Snee, Boothe
    RT - Adams, Brewer

DE - JPP, Osi
    DT - Canty, Austin
    DT - Joseph, Bernard, Green
    DE - Tuck, Branch
    WLB - Boley, Williams
    MLB - Guyton, Herzlich, Jones
    SLB - Kiwi, Bradham
    CB - Webster, Prince, Coe
    SS - Phillips, Iloka
    FS - Rolle, Sash, Chad Jones
    CB - Thomas, Fleming, B. Johnson
    K - Tynes
    P - Weatherford
    PR - Jernigan
    KR - Jernigan, Scott

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Its that time again, the Weekly Mock Draft from everybodys favorite Sportzfan!!!lol WHat a WIN against NE! Just remarkable! The talent on this giants team , is litteraly from Top to bottom.. I mean, if they could ever stay healthy, they could have the most Talent from Top to bottom, hands down in the whole league.. Anyhow, i got us picking 28th this week, up from i think 26th last wk... And obviously, every round, i'm doing my mock with us picking 28th in that Round... I'm also giving us as i did last week, a 4th round COMP pick for barry cofield, as i think thats what we'll get for him... Lets do it!!

1. Micahel Brewster C Ohio St- Its clear, we still haven't solved our longterm C problem, as Baas has been good but not great, and injury prone, and i'd like him to move over to his natural G positon next yr and take over for soon to be ex giant(thanks for memories davie!), David Diehl.. Diehl is due to much money and will certainly be let go after this season.. I don't need to rant about Brewster because hes in a few of my prior mocks.. Hes a great C prospect, and i think will really help that Up the Gut running for us.. Hes a complete C with great size, technique and nastiness..Reminds me of Alex Mack...

2. Tj Mcdonald S U.S.C- I really like McDonald, and i don't know how much Doe KP will ask for when his FA'cy comes up, and we could simply use another S that can get after it against the Pass, but yet has the size to defend the run as well.. McDonald is right at the top of the Safety Class, but its not a great top heavy class, so i got him falling to end of RD 2 for us.. He Reminds me of KP kinda, but the KP before the Knee issues.. McDonald could have the career we thought KP was gonna have..(not that KPs been dreadful or anything, but u know what i mean)

3. Devin Taylor DE South Carolina- A athletic Freak! U put him on the field with JPP, and Kiwi, and Marvin Austin, and Linval, and Prince, and TT, and Rolle, and Jaquain WIlliams, and yada yada yada, and jesus!!lol Hes very Long obviously, and has gotten a pick in back to back yrs because of that length, and i could see him being a batted ball machine, and really help keep the stable of pass rushers filled for us, with OSI's future in question and Tuck another yr older..

4 Doug Martin RB Boise St- I see a bit of Ray Rice in Martin, and with Bradshaws feet issues and Jacobs probably out of here after the season, a RB could be usefull, and Martin runs hard, has pretty solid enough speed, nice low center of gravity, and can keep going after contact... Martin/Bradshaw/Scott as are future 3rb's... They could really be a beastly 3some..

4. Jerry Franklin LB Arkansas- As redeye does, i also just really like Franklins game.. With Goffs injury, we could bring in another MLB to challenge Greg Jones going forward, or possibly move Franklin to SLB, and Kiwi back to End.. Either way, Franklin is good value in the COMP picks of RD 4, and worth a shot...

5. Cameron Chism CB Maryland- Not sure if he makes it here, but its possible with a good class of CB's coming out, and i'm sure a heap of Jr's as well.. Chism is very underrated and has the Giant CB size, and very good speed and expierence.. His ball skills are above averege and to be honest, i'm surprised he dosen't get more attention, all though Maryland is having a horrific season..

6. Chandler Harnish QB No. Illinois- Spoken about him before, and hes back in this mock.. I like Chandler becasue of his versatility, with the ability to Run and throw, and he seems to have a bit of that "it" factor, and is worth taking a chance on, in my opinion..

7. Josh Chichester TE Louisville- A nice Sleeper pick, whos more WR then Blocking TE, but when u used to be a WR, that is usually how it works..lol hes got a ton of the physical tools, and room to add weight, and just on upside and potential, is worth a shot.. A intriguing guy....
    [/quote]

this is interesting as there are a lot of guys i like around 28. lamaar miller,ta'amu,konz,allen,worthy hmm. yes i know you dont like to pick underclassmen but seeing as you and i arent psychics i dont care about accuracy but this is how id go.

1.Lamaar Miller RB Miami- miller is a great rb and is gaining steam every week it seems. We have to revamp our run game and that starts with the oline. Unfortunately it doesnt seem like our FO like interior linemen in round one. Jacobs has completely fallen off the reservation (oline hugely to blame) and bradshaw feet always seem to have some problem. Miller could be a major offensive weapon for us.(Alt: worthy)

2.Lucas Nix OG Pitt- same as last week. Big body, interior lineman, great potential.

3.Brandon Boykin CB Georgia- not really in giants mold but personally i dont like our mold. I want speed on the edges

4.TY Hilton WR FIU- same as last week. He will move up in the next few months but until then STEAL!

4.Lance Lewis WR ECU
    - there are alot of factors that will play into this pick. Nicks and cruz are gimmies unless one of them holds out. After that the field gets muddled. jernigan you can probably keep, but what a disappointing rookie year so far. MM will command big bucks, hixon might be done, barden needs to step it up. Lewis is a very good possession receiver and can make the tough catches. reminds me a lot of amani

5.Tyrone Crawford DE Boise ST

6.James Brown OT Troy

7.Moe Petrus C Uconn
    [/quote] The Thing about T.Y Hilton that i think will make us not pick him is we just picked Jerrnigan whos similar in playing style, size, and even outta the same confrence..lol There basically the same player.. So, i'd be surprised if we took another player like that, and i would be surprised if we went WR twice, unless one was just to much value in the end rounds.. I like the value of Tyrone Crawford in RD 5, as a potentially solid rotational DE, all though, he might go earier, but if there in 5, good value..
    Petrus and Nix would bring solid size and run blocking to the table, and would help that interior run game... As i told Santa, i'm not huge on Lamar Miller right now, because i feel he trys going around the contact more then through it, and in bad situations, when he should be plowing for the first down, i've seen that style by him cost his team, but the upside is tremendous... Solid, all though i'd do a few things diffrent.. I liked your last mock better...
    [/quote]idk there is just something about ty. i really like this kid but i hear what you are saying. i didnt like taking 2 wr's back to back either but with our situation and the players ranked around the pick it seemed legit. we have a lot of ?'s around wr right now. maybe not at the top end but depth wise. yeah, i think i liked my last one better too lol :P

[quote user="tdawg1413"]Okay, so I have a day off today and decided to do a mock offseason for us. Let me know what you think. This includes FA losses, cuts, players resigned and signings:

Resigned - David Carr QB, Stacy Andrews G/T, Terrell Thomas CB, Michael Coe CB, Bear Pascoe FB

Cuts - Brandon Jacobs RB, David Diehl G, D. Hixon WR, Deon Grant S, Derrick Martin S, Henry Hynoski FB, Travis Beckum TE, Clint Sintim LB, D.J. Ware RB

Lose Via FA - Mario Manningham WR, Dave Tollefson DE, Jon Goff LB, Aaron Ross CB, Devin Thomas WR, Kareem McKenzie T

FA signed -
    Howard Green DT - Large rotational run stuffer. provides depth if Austin cannot come back
    Martellus Bennett TE - Upside TE who could not make it in Dallas. Has a ton of ability. Maybe a change of scenery will help.

1. Mike Adams - T Ohio State - Versatile Tackle who can play both right and left but will play right with us to begin. May slide in day 1 as a starter.
    2. Andre Branch - DE Clemson - We love pass rushers and he adds to the stable and replaces the departed Tollefson in the rotation.
    3. Nigel Bradham - LB Florida State - Super athletic LB who needs time to learn to use his ability to the max. Can sit a year or two and contribute on specials while learning.
    4. Jordan White - WR W. Michigan - I have watched enough of this guy to see he is the real deal. Good size/speed combo with excellent hands and can make people miss. He replaces Mario in the rotation and gives us our future #2 with Cruz in the slot.
    4. Jamell Fleming - CB Oklahoma - Good size and speed and a player who has made some strides this year. Could fit in our corner rotation with an eye towards a starting role in the future.
    5. Bobby Rainey - RB Western Kentucky - Ultra prodcutive RB with good hands that could be our 3rd down back right away. Short but built well and a good pass protector from what I have seen.
    6. George Iloka - S Boise State - Good depth and special teams player from a school that teaches how to play correctly.
    7. D'Jon McKnight - WR Minnesota - Another WR to add to the corps. Strong physical WR with decent speed that we can groom to play for a future role.

Depth Chart

QB - Eli, Carr
    FB - Pascoe
    TE - Ballard, Bennett
    LT - Beatty, Brewer
    LG - Rachal, Petrus
    C - Baas, Cordle
    RG - Snee, Boothe
    RT - Adams, Brewer

DE - JPP, Osi
    DT - Canty, Austin
    DE - Tuck, Branch
    WLB - Boley, Williams
    SLB - Kiwi, Bradham
    SS - Phillips, Iloka
    K - Tynes
    P - Weatherford
    PR - Jernigan
    KR - Jernigan, Scott
    [/quote]
    draft is decent(love..LOVE, branch) i just have to say no way to bennet. he has a poor work ethic and is why he is an underachiever. rest of your fa's i like but i have a bad feeling we wont get TT back.

[quote user="tdawg1413"]Okay, so I have a day off today and decided to do a mock offseason for us. Let me know what you think. This includes FA losses, cuts, players resigned and signings:

FA signed -

Depth Chart

QB - Eli, Carr
    FB - Pascoe
    TE - Ballard, Bennett
    LT - Beatty, Brewer
    LG - Rachal, Petrus
    C - Baas, Cordle
    RG - Snee, Boothe
    RT - Adams, Brewer

DE - JPP, Osi
    DT - Canty, Austin
    DE - Tuck, Branch
    WLB - Boley, Williams
    SLB - Kiwi, Bradham
    SS - Phillips, Iloka
    K - Tynes
    P - Weatherford
    PR - Jernigan
    KR - Jernigan, Scott
    [/quote] As far as our Cuts, i'm not so sure i'm ready to cut Hynoski yet.. I'd like to see him fully healthy get a chance as that lead FB on a bit more consistent basis, before letting go of him.. Hes got the Potential to really be a Vonta Leach type bulldozer, who can also act as a bit of a safety blanket for ELI on pass receptions as hes got solid hands.. I do love me some Bear though, but we gotta start running up the Middle better...

As for FA's, i'm all set with Guyton, i'd rather re-sign Goff, off his injury, as he was looking poised to just bust out off what seemed like a bit of a breakout season last yr.. Obviously, if a guy like Kuechly falls to us or we fall down some in the draft order, i'd snatch him up quickly, but i'm not as high on Guyton as some, and Greg Jones is still learning, and i think hes got the upside to possibly be pretty good as well..

But anyhow, i'm not gonna comment to much on FA's and what not, because i really haven't totally looked into next yrs crop, thouroughlly, and i am answering kinda not knowing all i should..lol

As for your draft, i think its solid, as greatone said, i also just love ANDRE BRANCH!! I think he sneaks into RD 1 when said and done, as hes got a sensational motor, and a similar pass rush skill set as OSI, except more of a run defender.. Mike Adams isn't a bad idea, but i wonder if we can pass on him in RD 1, and get Matt Reynolds BYU in RD 2? And don't forget about JAMES BREWER, whos got perfect RT size, and great athletic ability, and it was known he was gonna need a yr or 2 before possibly taking the reigns.. Brewer was a guy i wanted in the draft, and stand by that.. Bradham makes sense, and i would certainly not mind adding him at all, and i just watched Jordan White destroy toledo the other night, but it seems there is a MAC WR doing that every day..lol So, i wonder if its the WR's(eric page, nic harwell, jordan white, kamar jordan, lavon brazill..etc), or just terrible defense in the confrence... I am just beggining to think that way, recently, because i'm seeing monsterus WR performances from someone every MAC game i watch, and crazy scores.. But none the less, White does have some intrigue, but i don't know if i'd go that way, unless someone like Jeff Fuller dropped to RD 4 or something, as WR is clearly not a need, and again, i'd rather see Jerrnigan and Barden develop, as i think they've got just as good a shot at being pretty good as a Jordan White does..

Bobby Rainey is a guy i just put down on the Sleeper thread, and would not mind taking a shot on in the late rounds, and the same can be said for Iloka... Overall, its a solid draft, all though i have a couple questions...

The thing about Guyton is he has a bit more speed than Goff and with Goff coming off an ACL, I am wondering if he will be able to get back to form. I liked Brewer as well but I have yet to hear a thing about him so that made me select Adams, who is also a great fit for RT. As for White, I watched that game vs. Toledo the other night as well and yes there was some bad defense but he catches well with his hands, is willing to go over the middle and runs good routes. Couple that with good athletic ability and I think he has a shot.

Either way, it's going to be an interesting offseason.

Ray Ray Armstrong "Miami"will most likely be found ineligible and has been suspendedafter tweeting that he went out to dinner with a PR Firm.

Face to Palm "Shakes Head" How canU be this stupid

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tdawg1413"]Okay, so I have a day off today and decided to do a mock offseason for us. Let me know what you think. This includes FA losses, cuts, players resigned and signings:

FA signed -

Depth Chart

QB - Eli, Carr
    FB - Pascoe
    TE - Ballard, Bennett
    LT - Beatty, Brewer
    LG - Rachal, Petrus
    C - Baas, Cordle
    RG - Snee, Boothe
    RT - Adams, Brewer

DE - JPP, Osi
    DT - Canty, Austin
    DE - Tuck, Branch
    WLB - Boley, Williams
    SLB - Kiwi, Bradham
    SS - Phillips, Iloka
    K - Tynes
    P - Weatherford
    PR - Jernigan
    KR - Jernigan, Scott
    [/quote] As far as our Cuts, i'm not so sure i'm ready to cut Hynoski yet.. I'd like to see him fully healthy get a chance as that lead FB on a bit more consistent basis, before letting go of him.. Hes got the Potential to really be a Vonta Leach type bulldozer, who can also act as a bit of a safety blanket for ELI on pass receptions as hes got solid hands.. I do love me some Bear though, but we gotta start running up the Middle better...

As for FA's, i'm all set with Guyton, i'd rather re-sign Goff, off his injury, as he was looking poised to just bust out off what seemed like a bit of a breakout season last yr.. Obviously, if a guy like Kuechly falls to us or we fall down some in the draft order, i'd snatch him up quickly, but i'm not as high on Guyton as some, and Greg Jones is still learning, and i think hes got the upside to possibly be pretty good as well..

But anyhow, i'm not gonna comment to much on FA's and what not, because i really haven't totally looked into next yrs crop, thouroughlly, and i am answering kinda not knowing all i should..lol

As for your draft, i think its solid, as greatone said, i also just love ANDRE BRANCH!! I think he sneaks into RD 1 when said and done, as hes got a sensational motor, and a similar pass rush skill set as OSI, except more of a run defender.. Mike Adams isn't a bad idea, but i wonder if we can pass on him in RD 1, and get Matt Reynolds BYU in RD 2? And don't forget about JAMES BREWER, whos got perfect RT size, and great athletic ability, and it was known he was gonna need a yr or 2 before possibly taking the reigns.. Brewer was a guy i wanted in the draft, and stand by that.. Bradham makes sense, and i would certainly not mind adding him at all, and i just watched Jordan White destroy toledo the other night, but it seems there is a MAC WR doing that every day..lol So, i wonder if its the WR's(eric page, nic harwell, jordan white, kamar jordan, lavon brazill..etc), or just terrible defense in the confrence... I am just beggining to think that way, recently, because i'm seeing monsterus WR performances from someone every MAC game i watch, and crazy scores.. But none the less, White does have some intrigue, but i don't know if i'd go that way, unless someone like Jeff Fuller dropped to RD 4 or something, as WR is clearly not a need, and again, i'd rather see Jerrnigan and Barden develop, as i think they've got just as good a shot at being pretty good as a Jordan White does..

Bobby Rainey is a guy i just put down on the Sleeper thread, and would not mind taking a shot on in the late rounds, and the same can be said for Iloka... Overall, its a solid draft, all though i have a couple questions...

[/quote]yeah i was thinking the same thing about branch as well, Dude is a beast. also im not too high on a OT early as beatty has been quietly very good this year (need to develop more push in run game but so does everyone else on our line) and we took breweer who you and i both liked last year as the heir at RT. HOWEVER if they think one of those great ot's can slide inside(like koets did) and contribute early im all for it.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Ray Ray Armstrong "Miami"will most likely be found ineligible and has been suspendedafter tweeting that he went out to dinner with a PR Firm.

Face to Palm "Shakes Head" How canU be this stupid

[/quote]
    omfg what a dumb ***. he just cost himself millions

[quote user="tdawg1413"]The thing about Guyton is he has a bit more speed than Goff and with Goff coming off an ACL, I am wondering if he will be able to get back to form. I liked Brewer as well but I have yet to hear a thing about him so that made me select Adams, who is also a great fit for RT. As for White, I watched that game vs. Toledo the other night as well and yes there was some bad defense but he catches well with his hands, is willing to go over the middle and runs good routes. Couple that with good athletic ability and I think he has a shot.

Either way, it's going to be an interesting offseason.[/quote]Dont forget we never heard anything good about koets. Actually we heard a lot of bad things when it was about him at center but when he finally got in he was very good, albeit for a short while till he got injured. We have a great oline coach so i have all the confidence in brewers development. we just arent set at lg or center so if they think an ot can slide inside then ok but im tired of waiting for those kinds of players to develop and want a true center and guard. Having just typed that i completely forgot about petrus lol.

+ Reply to Thread