+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 562 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="titwio"]Right now the more I watch Andre Ellington of Clemson the more I want to see him Blue. 5'10 190 with excellent speed and big play potential...

2012 is a deep RB class and with the concerns over Jacobs remaining in NY and Bradshaw injuries....I could see the Giants making this move. I actually like him better than Lamar Miller and he could be had later too.[/quote]I really like Ellington too but a couple things to consider:
    1. Not in the giants to rake the small backs
    2. If he us projected later round you might se him return for his senior year

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Ray Ray Armstrong "Miami"*will most likely be found ineligible and has been suspended*after tweeting that he went out to dinner with a PR Firm.

Face to Palm "Shakes Head"* How can*U be this stupid

[/quote]

If this causes him to drop to say, the third round, I wouldnt mind drafting him at all.
    [/quote]Seriously doubt it. He is too talented but I'd be for it if he did

Watching Taj Boyd today, and i gotta say, in the first half, he looks downright dreadful.. Hes all ready thrown a pick, and should of thrown about 4 or 5... He did have a drop or 2 on him, but hes thrown better to W.Forest then his own guys, and thats the plain truth... Also, how does Nc State shut out NC last wk, and then show no defense against BC???lol College football is wierd...

Just watched Audie Cole get smoked on a TD pass... He pretty much had no chance, and wasen't even a factor...

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="titwio"]Right now the more I watch Andre Ellington of Clemson the more I want to see him Blue. 5'10 190 with excellent speed and big play potential...

2012 is a deep RB class and with the concerns over Jacobs remaining in NY and Bradshaw injuries....I could see the Giants making this move. I actually like him better than Lamar Miller and he could be had later too.[/quote]I really like Ellington too but a couple things to consider:
    2. If he us projected later round you might se him return for his senior year[/quote] Ellington's been pretty invisible outside of games against dreadful oppents like Wofford, Maryland and BC...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="titwio"]Right now the more I watch Andre Ellington of Clemson the more I want to see him Blue. 5'10 190 with excellent speed and big play potential...

2. If he us projected later round you might se him return for his senior year[/quote] Ellington's been pretty invisible outside of games against dreadful oppents like Wofford, Maryland and BC...
    [/quote]

I am not high on him either. Sure, he is fast and agile, but he runs laterally too much and he has zero ability to break tackles.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Watching Taj Boyd today, and i gotta say, in the first half, he looks downright dreadful.. Hes all ready thrown a pick, and should of thrown about 4 or 5... He did have a drop or 2 on him, but hes thrown better to W.Forest then his own guys, and thats the plain truth... Also, how does Nc State shut out NC last wk, and then show no defense against BC???lol College football is wierd...
    [/quote] Taj Boyd is making a fool of himself...lol Hes litteraly looking like a kid making his first start of his career.. Probably the worst game i've seen from a QB this yr, or close to it... How hes only got 2ints is absoulutley amazing! He should have 7!

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="titwio"]Right now the more I watch Andre Ellington of Clemson the more I want to see him Blue. 5'10 190 with excellent speed and big play potential...

[/quote]

I am not high on him either. Sure, he is fast and agile, but he runs laterally too much and he has zero ability to break tackles.
    [/quote] agreed.. A back that don't blow u away with measurables, who dosen't stand out to much against anyone decent... Sure, if your grabbing em in the 6th-7th round or as a UDF, fine, but other then that, i'm good..lol

Kellen freaking Moore is so much fun to watch! He has rifled in some passes, and then just lofts a a TD to one of his WR's, with beuatiful touch, adn the WR made a sick one handed catch!

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="titwio"]Right now the more I watch Andre Ellington of Clemson the more I want to see him Blue. 5'10 190 with excellent speed and big play potential...

2. If he us projected later round you might se him return for his senior year[/quote]

I see him going anywhere from the 3rd to 5th...Right now I'm observing him in terms of a prospect who I see having good measurables at the next level. I can see him being more around 200+ when combine time rolls around and teams putting him into that second tier of RB's moving up the boards...

From what I've seen he can and does run between the guards and tackles and not just limited to running laterally...There were a lot of guys on this board high on a guy like Taiwan Jones last year who was looked at in similar ways but I don't put Ellington in that same range with a guy like Jones...I think he has more potential to be an early down guy.

I can see him at the pro level having good size at 5'10 205 with good speed and good hands out of the backfield and helps on the return game/ST's....Much rather go after a guy like him in the later rounds than spending a higher pick on a guy like Lamar Miller to be honest.

+ Reply to Thread