+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 562 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Wow, Denard Robinson can make some plays with his feet, but he pretty much stinks outside of those big plays..lol Its 14-0 Mich at the Half, and littearly should be at least 27-0 at worst! Mich had the ball about 5times on Illiniois side of the field and inside the redzone, and Denard fumbled, and threw a pick, and missed a open wr in the endzone..etc..etc Not impressed at all.. Have fun in college Deanrd, your certainly not making it in the NFL.. Shoot, i'd rather have Pat White, then Denard Robinson..

Whitney Mercilus is a freaking animal, i will say! Also, that Mike Martin DT Michigan, looks like he could be a energy, motor, rotational DT in the NFL...

Josh Boyce is just decimating Boise's secondary.. Hes got like 4catches 161yrd 2td in first half for the horned frogs, who are up 6 at the half, trying to knock Boise from the Undefeated ranks.. This boise team isnt the same without Doug Martin, and even with him, don't seem as good as the teams from past couple seasons.. Guys like Austin Pettis, Titus Adams, and Kyle Wilson are certainly missed..

How about RUssell Wilson going 16-16 so far vs Minn? Pretty crazy...

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="titwio"]Right now the more I watch Andre Ellington of Clemson the more I want to see him Blue. 5'10 190 with excellent speed and big play potential...

2012 is a deep RB class and with the concerns over Jacobs remaining in NY and Bradshaw injuries....I could see the Giants making this move. I actually like him better than Lamar Miller and he could be had later too.[/quote]I really like Ellington too but a couple things to consider:
    1. Not in the giants to rake the small backs
    2. If he us projected later round you might se him return for his senior year[/quote]

I see him going anywhere from the 3rd to 5th...Right now I'm observing him in terms of a prospect who I see having good measurables at the next level. I can see him being more around 200+ when combine time rolls around and teams putting him into that second tier of RB's moving up the boards...

From what I've seen he can and does run between the guards and tackles and not just limited to running laterally...There were a lot of guys on this board high on a guy like Taiwan Jones last year who was looked at in similar ways but I don't put Ellington in that same range with a guy like Jones...I think he has more potential to be an early down guy.

I can see him at the pro level having good size at 5'10 205 with good speed and good hands out of the backfield and helps on the return game/ST's....Much rather go after a guy like him in the later rounds than spending a higher pick on a guy like Lamar Miller to be honest.[/quote] I'll take Isaish Pead anyday! Hes a mulit dimensional weapon that does it all, and has a underrated power game, he don't get credit for.. hes fantastic!

Obviously, its still early in the ORG/STAN game, but i would say this to andrew luck, its not so easy when u play a real team, ey, luck???lol Dude looks mediocre tonight... Shoot, the coach for Stanford is running almost 2of every 3 plays during a series, takign the ball right outta lucks hands..lol Could this be a stock down game for luck?

Wow, Luck and Company aren't even near the same company as Oregon.. Oregon is flat out better, in every facet of the game... At least luck will tear up Colorado or whoever next week..lol

well sportzfan, we saw what a real defense can do against Oregon and their offense. Stanford's D is not the likes of LSU or Bama.

Stanford is within 6 now. I dont see Oregon winning big. But even if Stanford loses, so what, I dont see Oregon as a National title threat, even with a healthy James and thomas.

“Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="tonyt830"]

well sportzfan, we saw what a real defense can do against Oregon and their offense. Stanford's D is not the likes of LSU or Bama.

Stanford is within 6 now. I dont see Oregon winning big. But even if Stanford loses, so what, I dont see Oregon as a National title threat, even with a healthy James and thomas.

[/quote] Exactly, why its even worse how bad Luck and Co look tonight, as there not playing a LSU type talent.. Luck looks downright "human" to say the least(i'm being nice!), and in my opinion, its games like this, that should be studied more, then games against teams like UCLA and COLORADO...lol Hopefully, he redeems himself, but hes certainly not scaring anyone yet, thats for sure...

[quote user="tonyt830"]

[/quote] Exactly, why its even worse how bad Luck and Co look tonight, as there not playing a LSU type talent.. Luck looks downright "human" to say the least(i'm being nice!), and in my opinion, its games like this, that should be studied more, then games against teams like UCLA and COLORADO...lol Hopefully, he redeems himself, but hes certainly not scaring anyone yet, thats for sure...

All right, i was a bit hard on luck tonight, when really his coach not just airing it out from start to finish agianst these guys was a huge mistake.. I think the coach stuck with the run to long, and of course, for some reason, Stanford players looked like flopping fish on the field, yet u didn't notice OREGON players slipping nearly as much.. A bunch of dropped passes really hurt Luck as well, all though he ended with good numbers, it wasen't his finest work when the game was still actually worth watching...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*All right, i was a bit hard on luck tonight, when really his coach not just airing it out from start to finish agianst these guys was a huge mistake.. I think the coach stuck with the run to long, and of course, for some reason, Stanford players looked like flopping fish on the field, yet u didn't notice OREGON players slipping nearly as much.. A bunch of dropped passes really hurt Luck as well, all though he ended with good numbers, it wasen't his finest work when the game was still actually worth watching...
    [/quote]It's one game and it's not like the guy has Andre Johnson on the outside. Kid is still a beast

+ Reply to Thread