+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 562 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

not to impressed with Oklahoma St so far against Iowa st.. Weeden through 1qter(still early), has buckled under pressure a few times, and through a dreadful INT, with his team nearing the endzone.. I dont know how this one plays out, but LSU will mangle Oklahoma St, if its those 2 in the Champ Game... So far, Ok St scored off a INT RETURN, and really, Ok st's D has been missing out on big plays all first QTER, before finally finishing a play, which was the INT RETURN.. For all i know, Ok St will WIN big over the next 3qters, but so far, not really impressed...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]not to impressed with Oklahoma St so far against Iowa st.. Weeden through 1qter(still early), has buckled under pressure a few times, and through a dreadful INT, with his team nearing the endzone.. I dont know how this one plays out, but LSU will mangle Oklahoma St, if its those 2 in the Champ Game... So far, Ok St scored off a INT RETURN, and really, Ok st's D has been missing out on big plays all first QTER, before finally finishing a play, which was the INT RETURN.. For all i know, Ok St will WIN big over the next 3qters, but so far, not really impressed...
    [/quote] Wow, Ok St is a bunch of ****y dudes.. They are just going through the motions, why there defese plays like bafoons, and what do u know, u look up and there only up 10-7..lol I hope they lose so bad! The way there playing, they deserve it.. 2turnovers, missed tackles, and getting lit up by some scrub for Iowa st...

Oklahoma St is a absoulute Joke! Seriously, there just downright pathetic! If they were playing LSU, they'd be getting beat by 30 right now.. THey litteraly have a 2nd and 3, and Weeden throws the ball in the dirt, with absoulutley no pressure around him(could've waited another 5seconds before doing that), and then they run on 3rd and 2(they had done nothing on the ground and were stuffed about 3times all ready), and then go for it on 4th, just outside of FG range, only needing 2yrds, and weeden bombs one up for a incomplete pass..lol Weeden's numbers are way better then hes played... They've scored 7points against one of the most pathetic teams in the land.. THen there defense will look as if there gonna make a play, and then boom, they'll give up a huge play somehow..lol Not impressed in the least bit by Oklahoma St..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Oklahoma St is a absoulute Joke! Seriously, there just downright pathetic! If they were playing LSU, they'd be getting beat by 30 right now.. THey litteraly have a 2nd and 3, and Weeden throws the ball in the dirt, with absoulutley no pressure around him(could've waited another 5seconds before doing that), and then they run on 3rd and 2(they had done nothing on the ground and were stuffed about 3times all ready), and then go for it on 4th, just outside of FG range, only needing 2yrds, and weeden bombs one up for a incomplete pass..lol Weeden's numbers are way better then hes played... They've scored 7points against one of the most pathetic teams in the land.. THen there defense will look as if there gonna make a play, and then boom, they'll give up a huge play somehow..lol Not impressed in the least bit by Oklahoma St..
    [/quote] I mean, Pathetic for where there ranked and where were gonna see them end up probably, which is CHAMP GAME.. I think they'll get crushed against anyone they play from top 10

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]not to impressed with Oklahoma St so far against Iowa st.. Weeden through 1qter(still early), has buckled under pressure a few times, and through a dreadful INT, with his team nearing the endzone..** I dont know how this one plays out, but LSU will mangle Oklahoma St, if its those 2 in the Champ Game... So far, Ok St scored off a INT RETURN, and really, Ok st's D has been missing out on big plays all first QTER, before finally finishing a play, which was the INT RETURN..* For all i know, Ok St will WIN big over the next 3qters, but so far, not really impressed...
    [/quote]Oklahoma will beat them

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]not to impressed with Oklahoma St so far against Iowa st.. Weeden through 1qter(still early), has buckled under pressure a few times, and through a dreadful INT, with his team nearing the endzone.. I dont know how this one plays out, but LSU will mangle Oklahoma St, if its those 2 in the Champ Game... So far, Ok St scored off a INT RETURN, and really, Ok st's D has been missing out on big plays all first QTER, before finally finishing a play, which was the INT RETURN.. For all i know, Ok St will WIN big over the next 3qters, but so far, not really impressed...
    [/quote]Oklahoma will beat them[/quote] Thats true.. There really not that good.. I just watched Iowa St drive on them in 2minutes and score a TD..LOL If Iowa St don't miss a FG and throw a pick on a nice drive(flukey play), then they might be winning... Oklahoma St's defense is laughable.. Seriously, laguhable! Its funny when one of em is in positon to make a play and they 100pct of the time totally whiff, its crazy!!lol I hope they lose, it'll crack me up..

Another thing that bothers me is when these players make a just bafoonish play or mistake, and guys are patting em on the head or telling em its ok and yada yada yada.. Hold em accountable! I'm sick of watching just totally idiotic penalties and mistakes every game.. Obviously, when you know your not gonna be held accountable, it makes it alittle easier to continue to do those dumb things.. I know, when i was in Bootcamp, we certainly didn't get patted on the back for making stupid, unacepatable mistakes..lol Its ridiculous...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]not to impressed with Oklahoma St so far against Iowa st.. Weeden through 1qter(still early), has buckled under pressure a few times, and through a dreadful INT, with his team nearing the endzone.. I dont know how this one plays out, but LSU will mangle Oklahoma St, if its those 2 in the Champ Game... So far, Ok St scored off a INT RETURN, and really, Ok st's D has been missing out on big plays all first QTER, before finally finishing a play, which was the INT RETURN.. For all i know, Ok St will WIN big over the next 3qters, but so far, not really impressed...
    [/quote]Oklahoma will beat them[/quote] Thats true.. There really not that good.. I just watched Iowa St drive on them in 2minutes and score a TD..LOL If Iowa St don't miss a FG and throw a pick on a nice drive(flukey play), then they might be winning... Oklahoma St's defense is laughable.. Seriously, laguhable! Its funny when one of em is in positon to make a play and they 100pct of the time totally whiff, its crazy!!lol I hope they lose, it'll crack me up..
    [/quote] hahahaha, Ok St not only turned the ball over right after the Iowa St score, they then just litteraly stood around on a 3rd and 10 when IOwa St QB ran for about 20yrds and fumbled inside the 10(lucky for Ok st).. They should be getting beat in this game.. There not that good at all...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]not to impressed with Oklahoma St so far against Iowa st.. Weeden through 1qter(still early), has buckled under pressure a few times, and through a dreadful INT, with his team nearing the endzone.. I dont know how this one plays out, but LSU will mangle Oklahoma St, if its those 2 in the Champ Game... So far, Ok St scored off a INT RETURN, and really, Ok st's D has been missing out on big plays all first QTER, before finally finishing a play, which was the INT RETURN.. For all i know, Ok St will WIN big over the next 3qters, but so far, not really impressed...
    [/quote] hahahaha, Ok St not only turned the ball over right after the Iowa St score, they then just litteraly stood around on a 3rd and 10 when IOwa St QB ran for about 20yrds and fumbled inside the 10(lucky for Ok st).. They should be getting beat in this game.. There not that good at all...
    [/quote] HHAHAHAHHAHHAHA, Now Randle Fumbled!!! This team is Freaking pathetic!!!HAHHAHAHAHHHA!!! OMG! What a bunch of bafoons! This Ok st team has no bussiness being top 10, let alone top 2... There freaking pathetic!

Yo!!!!lol This moron on Ok St(CB), somehow missed a tackle that seriously a blind man with a broken arm makes 100outta 100times..lol I'm starting to think this games fixed or something, because there is no way a team can be this bad and be ranked 2nd in this country.. They aren't beating any team that is in the top 20 right now in a bowl game.. No how, no way! What a freaking joke!!! lol
    Another missed tackle, before i even get this post in...LOL Lucky for Ok St, a holding.. To be honest, Iowa St should be up Double digits by this time..

I'm done venting..lol

+ Reply to Thread