+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 562 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Huge 3rd down for Ok st, and some idiot commits a terrible pass interference..lol This team is gonna get freaking mangled in a bowl game... I can't wait to see Arkansas or someone just destroy these dudes.. I'm betting huge against Ok St next week when they play Oklahoma.. HUGE!

Ok.St. might lose this game...Awful pass by Weeden.

Touchdown...LOL

[quote user="titwio"]Ok.St. might lose this game...Awful pass by Weeden.[/quote]he was terrible tonight

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="titwio"]Ok.St. might lose this game...Awful pass by Weeden.[/quote]he was terrible tonight[/quote]Makes u wonder? Some of his passes were mysteriously off, and to be honest, there defense was in positon about 80times to make a play and totally whiffed every time, it was dispicaple to watch, it truly was.. What a embaressing game, for a team that will get very few chances at what they had a chance at.. TOdays youth is really classless, in my opinion.. To many spoiled brats...

what happened to Tahj Boyd? He stinks now..lol Nah, its early still in that game, but hes certainly not looking like the player he was looking like early on in the season...

watching Oh St and Penn st, and i just watched the Oh St defenders get all in a Penn St RB face for a hard hit, which is amazing to me, because Penn St is driving it down there throats, and scored in about 30seconds on there first drive, and now are just smoking down the field yet again on there 2nd drive..lol I'm telling ya, some of these players today are just stupid..lol

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]what happened to Tahj Boyd? He stinks now..lol Nah, its early still in that game, but hes certainly not looking like the player he was looking like early on in the season...
    [/quote] Someone see if Boyd is driving a new car, because hes terrible now... It just makes no sense.. All of a sudden, these guys can't move the ball to save there lives? Give me a break.

Tyler Eifert just made an acrobatic 1 handed catch for 38 yards

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Tyler Eifert just made an acrobatic 1 handed catch for 38 yards[/quote] Tahj Boyd just fumbled the ball inside the 10..lol 14-3 NC STATE, on the num 7 team in the country no less..LOL U gotta love college football..lol ANd to think, this is the same NC ST team that coulden't score a TD to save there lives against BC last week, but amazingly enough(fixed), CLEMSON doing the only thing that could save NC ST, and thats make crucial turnovers.. I'm so sick of these fixed games.. College FOotball sucks!

+ Reply to Thread