+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 562 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Veteran

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

IMO, if there's overwhelming value there, Reese will go CB... but I can see Reese managing to hang on to Thomas and Ross. that would make for a sick secondary: webby, Ross, TT, Prince, and Tryon..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Time for my WEEKLY mock DRAFT!* And as i figured**** Were getting back down the draft some after a embaressing loss at home yet again(seahawks other one)** Who didn't see this coming? I mean when u need 4th qter comebacks to beat ARZ BUFF and DOLPHINS then u kinda get a idea we may have some issues this yr and our record may not indicate how good we are lol*** Anyways** I got us down to about pick 22 after last weeks debacle*** So here we go!

GIANTS PICKING 22nd OVERALL

1* Barrett Jones T/G Ba
    ma- Stater at G in 09 and 10 before going to LT this yr*** Jones has played exceptionally well* this yr** If he comes out i fully expect a 1st round selection* for him** Good size at 6ft 5in 311lbs** His versatility is fantastic! Outside of LT* hes even played C and LG and RT this season

2 Kevin Zeitler G Wisconsin-** Seasoned* vet on that Wisconsin Oline whos been* a beast for that wisconsin running ga
    me** and is exactly what the DR ordered for our poorus run blocking!* If Jones and Zeitler are both there in the low 20's of the 1st and 2nd round**** I think u pull the trigger!

3* Kawaan Short DT Purdue- I just love this kid and he
    makes plays! With Austin not of played for 2yrs by the time he gets going for us and Canty another yr older and Bernard doing nothing as usual ** It * may be good idea to get another DT in here to pair with Joseph and Austin going forward*** Short is a stout player who has been the heartbeat of his teams defense and its sure fun to watch him play when hes in a zone!

4* Doug
    martin RB Boise St-* I've liked Doug martin for sometime and think he could be the next in the Ray Rice/ mjd line of short stout do everything RB's in this league
    4 comp-* Dealano Howell S Stanford-* We need depth and howell is a solid safety who can mix it up in the run game and is not a liability in coverege** I think Howell is gonna be* a very solid pro

5* Tank Carder LB TCU-* Kinda having a bit of a down season as far as what was anticipated outta hi
    m but i still like the way he plays the game and there Defense dosen't have much talent this yr so i think it has something to do with his overall numbers and if he slides to Rd 5*** It'd be great Value for a guy like Carder

6 Danton Lynn CB Penn St-* Nice depth CB this late

7* Chandler Harnish QB No Ill-* Develop
    mental QB** who i like
    * [/quote]love this mock. Specially zeitlee, Martin, and tank

[quote user="Raptor22"]IMO, if there's overwhelming value there, Reese will go CB... but I can see Reese managing to hang on to Thomas and Ross. that would make for a sick secondary: webby, Ross, TT, Prince, and Tryon..[/quote]web will be another yr older and TT is coming off a injury and Ross is normally injury prone and inconsistent I think another CB makes more sense then some think and the UNIT isn't always consistent as is anyways Again the Value gots to be there though

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Raptor22"]IMO, if there's overwhelming value there, Reese will go CB... but I can see Reese managing to hang on to Thomas and Ross. that would make for a sick secondary: webby, Ross, TT, Prince, and Tryon..[/quote]web will be another yr* older and* TT is coming off a injury and Ross is normally injury prone and inconsistent***** I think another CB makes more sense then some think and the UNIT isn't always consistent as is anyways** Again the Value gots to be there though
    [/quote]

exactly... the unit could.stand to be upgraded, but it is a very talented unit as it stands. If value's there, definitely go for it. Its kinda the same situation as the D-line in 2k9.

[quote user="Raptor22"]IMO, if there's overwhelming value there, Reese will go CB... but I can see Reese managing to hang on to Thomas and Ross. that would make for a sick secondary: webby, Ross, TT, Prince, and Tryon..[/quote] if that happened, it would mean TT won't ever be back to where he was or were splitting ways with Webster..

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Raptor22"]IMO, if there's overwhelming value there, Reese will go CB... but I can see Reese managing to hang on to Thomas and Ross. that would make for a sick secondary: webby, Ross, TT, Prince, and Tryon..[/quote]web will be another yr older and TT is coming off a injury and Ross is normally injury prone and inconsistent I think another CB makes more sense then some think and the UNIT isn't always consistent as is anyways Again the Value gots to be there though
    [/quote]

exactly... the unit could.stand to be upgraded, but it is a very talented unit as it stands. If value's there, definitely go for it. Its kinda the same situation as the D-line in 2k9.[/quote] Ya thats exactly how i feel As of now(it'll change a ton)

Ryan Swope has looked suspect early on in the Tex Tex A&m game(1st qter still) A couple grabs i think he should uh made he hasen't and looked rather unathletic while doing so

i don't see how u touch Ryan Tannehill before RD 3-4 in the draft Hes just regressed 2 much this season maybe he gets it going 2nd half but to this point hes been pretty dredful all though there up 16-7 at the half Should be about 24-7 at worst I thought he was gonna be real good this yr but i'm just not impressed

Really hope we get BCS Armageddon today and Arkansas beats LSU. 3 teams from the same conference 1,2 and 3 its nuts. The SEC is just so much better then everyone else.What sucks for Boise State is this looks like the year they may of had a shot to get in.That Georgia win is looking better and better as the season goes on

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]i don't see how u touch Ryan Tannehill before RD 3-4 in the draft**** Hes just regressed 2 much this season**** maybe he gets it going 2nd half but to this point hes been pretty dredful all though there up 16-7 at the half**** Should be about 24-7 at worst*** I thought he was gonna be real good this yr but i'm just not impressed[/quote]Hes decision making is woeful at times and thats alarming. Still has the best combination of physical attributes for a QB in the draft.Probably will go in the 2nd round but he really needs to sit for a year or 2.Still makes more NFL throws on tape then any QB in this draft.

+ Reply to Thread