+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 562 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Veteran

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

IMO, if there's overwhelming value there, Reese will go CB... but I can see Reese managing to hang on to Thomas and Ross. that would make for a sick secondary: webby, Ross, TT, Prince, and Tryon..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Ti<span class="echo-item-text">me for </span><span class="echo-item-text">my WEEKLY </span><span class="echo-item-text">mock DRAFT!* And as i figured**** Were getting back down the draft so</span><span class="echo-item-text">me after a e</span><span class="echo-item-text">mbaressing loss at ho</span><span class="echo-item-text">me yet again(seahawks other one)** Who didn't see this co</span><span class="echo-item-text">ming? I </span><span class="echo-item-text">mean when u need 4th qter co</span><span class="echo-item-text">mebacks to beat ARZ BUFF and DOLPHINS then u kinda get a idea we </span><span class="echo-item-text">may have so</span><span class="echo-item-text">me issues this yr and our record </span><span class="echo-item-text">may not indicate how good we are lol*** Anyways** I got us down to about pick 22 after last weeks debacle*** So here we go!

GIANTS PICKING 22nd OVERALL

1* Barrett Jones T/G Ba</span><span class="echo-item-text">ma- Stater at G in 09 and 10 before going to LT this yr*** Jones has played exceptionally well* this yr** If he co</span><span class="echo-item-text">mes out i fully expect a 1st round selection* for hi</span><span class="echo-item-text">m** Good size at 6ft 5in 311lbs** His versatility is fantastic! Outside of LT* hes even played C and LG and RT this season

2 Kevin Zeitler G Wisconsin-** Seasoned* vet on that Wisconsin Oline whos been* a beast for that wisconsin running ga</span><span class="echo-item-text">me** and is exactly what the DR ordered for our poorus run blocking!* If Jones and Zeitler are both there in the low 20's of the 1st and 2nd round**** I think u pull the trigger!

3* Kawaan Short DT Purdue- I just love this kid and he </span><span class="echo-item-text">makes plays! With Austin not of played for 2yrs by the ti</span><span class="echo-item-text">me he gets going for us and Canty another yr older and Bernard doing nothing as usual ** It * </span><span class="echo-item-text">may be good idea to get another DT in here to pair with Joseph and Austin going forward*** Short is a stout player who has been the heartbeat of his tea</span><span class="echo-item-text">ms defense and its sure fun to watch hi</span><span class="echo-item-text">m play when hes in a zone!

4* Doug </span><span class="echo-item-text">martin RB Boise St-* I've liked Doug </span><span class="echo-item-text"></span><span class="echo-item-text">martin for so</span><span class="echo-item-text">meti</span><span class="echo-item-text">me an</span>d think he could be the next in the Ray Rice/ <span class="echo-item-text">mj</span>d line of short stout do everything RB's in this league
    4 co<span class="echo-item-text">mp-* Dealano Howell S Stanford-* We need depth and howell is a solid safety who can </span><span class="echo-item-text">mix it up in the run ga</span><span class="echo-item-text">me and is not a liability in coverege** I think Howell is gonna be* a very solid pro

5* Tank Carder LB TCU-* Kinda having a bit of a down season as far as what was anticipated outta hi</span><span class="echo-item-text">m but i still like the way he plays the ga</span><span class="echo-item-text">me and there Defense dosen't have </span><span class="echo-item-text">much t</span>alent this yr so i think it has so<span class="echo-item-text">mething to do with his overall nu</span><span class="echo-item-text">mbers and if he slides to Rd 5*** It'd be great Value for a guy like Carder

6 Danton Lynn CB Penn St-* Nice depth CB this late

7* Chandler Harnish QB No Ill-* Develop</span><span class="echo-item-text">mental QB** who i like</span>
    <span class="echo-item-text">* </span><span class="echo-item-text"></span><span class="echo-item-text"></span><span class="echo-item-text"></span><span class="echo-item-text"></span>[/quote]love this mock. Specially zeitlee, Martin, and tank

[quote user="Raptor22"]IMO, if there's overwhelming value there, Reese will go CB... but I can see Reese managing to hang on to Thomas and Ross. that would make for a sick secondary: webby, Ross, TT, Prince, and Tryon..[/quote]web will be another yr older and TT is coming off a injury and Ross is normally injury prone and inconsistent I think another CB makes more sense then some think and the UNIT isn't always consistent as is anyways Again the Value gots to be there though

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Raptor22"]IMO, if there's overwhelming value there, Reese will go CB... but I can see Reese managing to hang on to Thomas and Ross. that would make for a sick secondary: webby, Ross, TT, Prince, and Tryon..[/quote]web will be another yr* older and* TT is coming off a injury and Ross is normally injury prone and inconsistent***** I think another CB makes more sense then some think and the UNIT isn't always consistent as is anyways** Again the Value gots to be there though
    [/quote]

exactly... the unit could.stand to be upgraded, but it is a very talented unit as it stands. If value's there, definitely go for it. Its kinda the same situation as the D-line in 2k9.

[quote user="Raptor22"]IMO, if there's overwhelming value there, Reese will go CB... but I can see Reese managing to hang on to Thomas and Ross. that would make for a sick secondary: webby, Ross, TT, Prince, and Tryon..[/quote] if that happened, it would mean TT won't ever be back to where he was or were splitting ways with Webster..

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Raptor22"]IMO, if there's overwhelming value there, Reese will go CB... but I can see Reese managing to hang on to Thomas and Ross. that would make for a sick secondary: webby, Ross, TT, Prince, and Tryon..[/quote]web will be another yr older and TT is coming off a injury and Ross is normally injury prone and inconsistent I think another CB makes more sense then some think and the UNIT isn't always consistent as is anyways Again the Value gots to be there though
    [/quote]

exactly... the unit could.stand to be upgraded, but it is a very talented unit as it stands. If value's there, definitely go for it. Its kinda the same situation as the D-line in 2k9.[/quote] Ya thats exactly how i feel As of now(it'll change a ton)

Ryan Swope has looked suspect early on in the Tex Tex A&amp;m game(1st qter still) A couple grabs i think he should uh made he hasen't and looked rather unathletic while doing so

i don't see how u touch Ryan Tannehill before RD 3-4 in the draft Hes just regressed 2 much this season maybe he gets it going 2nd half but to this point hes been pretty dredful all though there up 16-7 at the half Should be about 24-7 at worst I thought he was gonna be real good this yr but i'm just not impressed

Really hope we get BCS Armageddon today and Arkansas beats LSU. 3 teams from the same conference 1,2 and 3 its nuts. The SEC is just so much better then everyone else.What sucks for Boise State is this looks like the year they may of had a shot to get in.That Georgia win is looking better and better as the season goes on

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]i don't see how u touch Ryan Tannehill before RD 3-4 in the draft**** Hes just regressed 2 much this season**** maybe he gets it going 2nd half but to this point hes been pretty dredful all though there up 16-7 at the half**** Should be about 24-7 at worst*** I thought he was gonna be real good this yr but i'm just not impressed[/quote]Hes decision making is woeful at times and thats alarming. Still has the best combination of physical attributes for a QB in the draft.Probably will go in the 2nd round but he really needs to sit for a year or 2.Still makes more NFL throws on tape then any QB in this draft.

+ Reply to Thread