+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 562 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

Do me a favor and take a look at JONAS GRAY RB IRISH tonight if u get a chance Cierre Wood is fantastic but GRAY is someone i think is a bigtime sleeper and given a chance can become a contributor in the NFL and possibly more He truly earned his playing time and as either a 6th-7th rd pick or UDF He could be a steal!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Do me a favor and take a look at JONAS GRAY RB IRISH tond night if u get a chance Cierre Wood is fantastic but GRAY is someone i think is a bigtime sleeper and given a chance can become a contributor in the NFL and possibly more He truly earned his playing time and as either a 6th-7th rd pick or UDF He could be a steal!
    [/quote]wow GRAY is out for the yr with Knee injury so never mind about that lol He has avereged over 6yrds per carry and 791yrd rushing and 12tds on 114attemps this season

Again Don't mind my posts guys! The Period button and comma and a few letters dosen't work and i'm to lazy to copy and paste every other second lol So just don't mind my grammar not that it is great anyhowlol

I assume you guys have eyes on the VT v UVA game. The more I see of David Wilson the more I like what I see. Huge play after huge play.

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Burfict got benched last night in ASU's loss for personal fouls. Probably will enter the draft with mountains of awful tape from this season.[/quote]* I agree! I stuck up for him for awhile but i'm past all that**** U watched the game last night?*** How about Brock Osweiler?** That dude can make all the throws!* Super looking QB prospect in my opinion
    [/quote]

Osweiler's my favorite QB next year... and he Damn well BETTER be able to make all the throws... his release point is only about 9 feet in the air... imagine him with a Plax or Barden type receiver (or NE's tight ends?)?

[quote user="BlueSanta"]I assume you guys have eyes on the VT v UVA game. The more I see of David Wilson the more I like what I see. Huge play after huge play.
    [/quote]ya I seen some nice runs by him in that one making something outta nothing I was really impressed with there QB Logan Thomas Hes really progressing quickly!

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Burfict got benched last night in ASU's loss for personal fouls. Probably will enter the draft with mountains of awful tape from this season.[/quote] I agree! I stuck up for him for awhile but i'm past all that U watched the game last night? How about Brock Osweiler? That dude can make all the throws! Super looking QB prospect in my opinion
    [/quote]

Osweiler's my favorite QB next year... and he Damn well BETTER be able to make all the throws... his release point is only about 9 feet in the air... imagine him with a Plax or Barden type receiver (or NE's tight ends?)?[/quote] I really like Tyler Wilson as well but Osweiler is right up there! Tahj Boyd is in the mix but i want to see how he comes out after a dud last wk tonight against a solid D in S Carolina I soured on Boyd a bit lately with his erratic accuracy Osweiler Wilson and Logan Thomas are the 3 that excite me the most though A sleeper would be Glennon from Nc State

I had to mention how bad maryland is to u guys LOL They were up 41-14 with 10min to go in the 3rd Qter and not only lost but lost by Double digits and Nc State actually covered a -12 point spread lol Wow! I took Nc State thats why i checked LOL Got a pick 6 with 27seconds to go to get the spread! Also nc state outscored the terps 35-0 in the 4th qter lol

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Burfict got benched last night in ASU's loss for personal fouls. Probably will enter the draft with mountains of awful tape from this season.[/quote]* I agree! I stuck up for him for awhile but i'm past all that**** U watched the game last night?*** How about Brock Osweiler?** That dude can make all the throws!* Super looking QB prospect in my opinion
    [/quote]

Osweiler's my favorite QB next year... and he Damn well BETTER be able to make all the throws... his release point is only about 9 feet in the air... imagine him with a Plax or Barden type receiver (or NE's tight ends?)?[/quote] I really like Tyler Wilson as well*** but Osweiler is right up there!* Tahj Boyd is in the mix but i want to see how he comes out after a dud last wk***** tonight against a solid D in S Carolina*** I soured on Boyd a bit lately with his erratic accuracy*** Osweiler* Wilson** and Logan Thomas are the 3 that excite me the most though***** A sleeper would be Glennon from Nc State
    [/quote]Tyler Bray and Aaron Murray are the 2 best in my opinion. Logan Thomas is very intriguing prospect though

Ej manuel sucks!!!lol Super inaccurate and just plays super sloppy I don't care for him at all

+ Reply to Thread