[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Burfict got benched last night in ASU's loss for personal fouls. Probably will enter the draft with mountains of awful tape from this season.[/quote] I agree! I stuck up for him for awhile but i'm past all that U watched the game last night? How about Brock Osweiler? That dude can make all the throws! Super looking QB prospect in my opinion
[/quote]

Osweiler's my favorite QB next year... and he Damn well BETTER be able to make all the throws... his release point is only about 9 feet in the air... imagine him with a Plax or Barden type receiver (or NE's tight ends?)?[/quote] I really like Tyler Wilson as well but Osweiler is right up there! Tahj Boyd is in the mix but i want to see how he comes out after a dud last wk tonight against a solid D in S Carolina I soured on Boyd a bit lately with his erratic accuracy Osweiler Wilson and Logan Thomas are the 3 that excite me the most though A sleeper would be Glennon from Nc State
[/quote]Tyler Bray and Aaron Murray are the 2 best in my opinion. Logan Thomas is very intriguing prospect though[/quote] I knew i was forgetting someone! Aaron murray is right up there for me as well! Bray isn't quite as high but i see the intrigue I'd go like this with rankings

1 Tyler Wilson QB Ark
2 Brock Osweiler QB Arz St
3 Aaron murray QB GA
4 Logan Thomas QB Tech
5 Bray and Boyd