+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 562 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Re: A look at the 2012 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Burfict got benched last night in ASU's loss for personal fouls. Probably will enter the draft with mountains of awful tape from this season.[/quote] I agree! I stuck up for him for awhile but i'm past all that U watched the game last night? How about Brock Osweiler? That dude can make all the throws! Super looking QB prospect in my opinion
    [/quote]

Osweiler's my favorite QB next year... and he Damn well BETTER be able to make all the throws... his release point is only about 9 feet in the air... imagine him with a Plax or Barden type receiver (or NE's tight ends?)?[/quote] I really like Tyler Wilson as well but Osweiler is right up there! Tahj Boyd is in the mix but i want to see how he comes out after a dud last wk tonight against a solid D in S Carolina I soured on Boyd a bit lately with his erratic accuracy Osweiler Wilson and Logan Thomas are the 3 that excite me the most though A sleeper would be Glennon from Nc State
    [/quote]Tyler Bray and Aaron Murray are the 2 best in my opinion. Logan Thomas is very intriguing prospect though[/quote] I knew i was forgetting someone! Aaron murray is right up there for me as well! Bray isn't quite as high but i see the intrigue I'd go like this with rankings

1 Tyler Wilson QB Ark
    2 Brock Osweiler QB Arz St
    3 Aaron murray QB GA
    4 Logan Thomas QB Tech
    5 Bray and Boyd

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]Ej manuel sucks!!!lol Super inaccurate and just plays super sloppy I don't care for him at all
    [/quote]

ya, not a fan of his either. He does too many dumb things.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="BlueSanta"]I assume you guys have eyes on the VT v UVA game. The more I see of David Wilson the more I like what I see. Huge play after huge play.
    [/quote]ya I seen some nice runs by him in that one making something outta nothing I was really impressed with there QB Logan Thomas Hes really progressing quickly!
    [/quote]

Yep, we have talked about him b4. No player in college football has improved more from week 1 that he has.

I still hesitate because of Beemer's system. Its such a basic system than it doesnt test a players ability to make NFL reads. But, its hard not to like everything you can see from Logan.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]Ej manuel sucks!!!lol Super inaccurate and just plays super sloppy I don't care for him at all
    [/quote]

ya, not a fan of his either. He does too many dumb things.
    [/quote] How about Tahj Boyd?? Hes really been playing badly lately Its early in todays Game but still hes 0-3 with only 4min to go in Qter 1 I thought People were alittle giddy on him to early but he did so well I thought i was wrong but latley i don't know Boyd and manul both aren't showing enough to me to think much as far as NFL 1st RD QB's are concerened

I mentioned some guys i was dead wrong on Draft Wise over the past 3-4 yrs and now i want to bring up a guy i was heavily debated against for not Liking him nearly as much as others as i never seen him as a Full time back and worried about injuries and him fitting in a offense and thats CJ SPILLER! So far hes been a bust in my opinion hes got a huge OPP this week with Fred Jackson out but to this point hes been a DUD and i can't tell ya how many were against me with that one Especially BUDDY!!!lol

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]* I mentioned some guys i was dead wrong on Draft Wise over the past 3-4 yrs**** and now i want to bring up a guy i was heavily debated against for not Liking him nearly as much as others as i never seen him as a* Full time back and worried about injuries and him fitting in a offense and thats* CJ SPILLER!* So far hes been a bust in my opinion******* hes got a huge OPP this week with Fred Jackson out but to this point*** hes been a DUD and i can't tell ya how many were against me with that one*** Especially BUDDY!!!lol
    [/quote] I liked Spiller but Spiller has been a bust. The moment he was taken by the Bills I knew he was finished. Spiller needed to go to a team like the Saints or Chargers. Spiller still should of done more but I always maintained he wasnt an every down RB.

Notre Dame is killing themselves tonight

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Notre Dame is killing themselves tonight[/quote] So is stanford by not doing nothing with what there getting from ND Is it just me or does Luck look kinda not so sharp the last few weeks? Hes been kinda ordinary for a bunch of weeks now and thrown 6picks in his last 5games with still a Whole half and some to play I'd like to see him get back to mr Invincible

Wow ND missed a chip FG LOL Still Stanford is only up 7-0!

Man there are not enough Kickers in CFB

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Man there are not enough Kickers in CFB[/quote] U aren't kidding!!lol

U catching any of the Slop in the Swamp? I bet Fla St so i'm going back and fourth Ej manuel is so freaking inaccurate and indecisive at this point I don't know whos regressed more EJ or BOYD

+ Reply to Thread